Why has the "contract" been delayed?

LostinPhilly

read my 1st reply to your chart.. where i was questioning..

yeah delays you kept on insisting there is a job.

unless i see a written contract, i dont believe anyone!

Whatever. Like I would be posting a horary about such matter if I didn't have the HR forms already filled in.

I would have agreed with you, but I filled in the pre-employment forms and the HR keeps ringing me every week. I'm sorry, but companies don't have time to keep someone in the loop if they don't want them.

Anyway, I'm going to move on regardless.

Last edited:

tikana

not sarcasm..see here is my immidiate problem with this chart

1. moon squares merc

merc rules 10th house ALSO 7th house competition

nothing hooks you to house 10 considering the fact that mars is sitting in 1st house going retro.

the other issues are
1. saturn retro in 1st - almost like a prohibition
2. mars malefic sitting in 1st
3 moon/merc square out cadent into angular - months? or straight out prohibition
4. merc doesnt like mars that much

way too much against you at this point. has horary been wrong? not really ... is astrologer wrong? most likely .. that is why i am saying wake me up when you sign it. i dont keep up with every thread. i am not nostradamus or w.lilly

ask tsmall..

T

rafaella

I recently was offered a position and I was supposed to be getting my official contract about two weeks ago. Unfortunately, as they are restructuring the department and therefore hiring a lot of people, they're prioritizing the drafting of other contracts first. It is a pretty large corporation which would make sense.

I was supposed to have my contract last week but I haven't gotten anything due to this restructuring causing delay on contracts being processed and sent over.

Can I expect for this delay to vanish soon enough? I am very stressed out because the offer is there but the official contract is taking ages.

Thank you!

Looks like 2,5 months. There is mutual reception between Moon and Mercury. But Mer is rx, and being that it is ruler of 10th, I wonder if Mercury here represents another job?

Also the significators Mars and Mercury are in mutual negative reception. Both rx. I think you might get fed up and move on, which you seem to be doing. But I think in 2-3 months (from the chart) there is a job, whether its this one or a new job, its not clear.

Please update!

LostinPhilly

Thank you very much, Rafaella! I truly appreciate your insight. I feel better after reading that there is a job coming up.

Alright, so I posted this chart about a month ago. Hence, it is safe to assume that there is another month or two to go.

I am looking for another job, but since this one is the job of my dreams at a top-tier company I have been eyeing for a while, I think I would drop any other position for this one if I were to be forwarded the contract. This job is my number one choice regardless of what happens in the meantime.

They actually warned me that after I am forwarded the contract, I would have to wait another 4 weeks before starting work with them because they have to go through the background check via an independent third party.

Yesterday, I had a phone call with the recruitment company dealing with them and it is quite a complicated situation as of now. They finally told me the truth which is basically that they were expecting someone to resign and started the candidate search process way before the person handed in their notice. They initially hadn't expected to find someone who would fit their criteria so quickly in the search process. I was their first candidate and because they liked my credentials, they jumped the gun and offered me a contract for a position that wasn't vacant yet. They wanted to hold on to me because they knew I'd be an asset, hence the promise of a contract.

The problem was that the position was not vacant as the person who was to leave hadn't handed in their notice yet and they therefore couldn't proceed with the rest of the contract because they couldn't add another person to the team without having one of them leave. That's why they strung me along all this time.

Now, the person has just handed in their four weeks notice this week and I was told that they would try and find a way to get me started soon enough. Then again, there's a background check to keep in mind and the contract has to be authorised by the US headquarters, so realistically, I may not start until July.

We'll see how it goes, but even if I were to take up another position, if they're to come back around, I would drop any position for this one though I believe they should have been transparent from the very start. I understand that they wanted to hold on to me, but they should have warned me about this from day 1 so that I would have looked for another contract position in the meantime.

Last edited:
I got my offer before both planets went retrograde. I know the effect of such retrogrades though, but the delay started before Mercury going retrograde.
Thanks!

Hello, correct me if I'm wrong, but it doesn't matter if the planets were not retrograde at the time the offer was made. They were retrograde when you asked the question and you cannot ignore that.

Kitchy

Banned
court astrologer -

when horary question is asked when merc is retrograde - unless it refers to a question of previous retrograde period or something far since passed, the querant tends to have their thoughts on the past while asking about the future.

i've seen retro questions with denials for future/present question yet the answer given turns into an answer in positive of something in the past that is on querant's mind. I am not looking at the chart right now -

but i would expect the moon's house as indicating what past event/circumstance is on querant's mind. if a contract is delayed - saturn to 7th ruler aspect - if 7th ruler is tied in with merc retrograde in horary -contracts will be revisited, re-written.

LostinPhilly

Thanks guys!

I was actually about to ask whether or not Mars going retrograde right after the verbal offer has something to do with this hot mess?

Everything was going smoothly until Mars went retrograde after the interview, followed by Mercury.

Last edited: