Does the Rat is the weakest among the animal signs?

kani

Pig? No way! The Chinese zodiac sign Pig is associated with the Western zodiac sign :scorpio:. Pig/Scorpio is far from weak! However, the equivalent of Rabbit is :pisces:, so Rabbit can be indeed the "weakest".

Pisces is not weak at all though. on the contrary actually

Whoam1

I'm a rabbit. I have a Pluto-Moon and a Mars-Venus as my two hard aspects (both within about an orb and bith squares).

Venus-Mars is one of the highest aspects in serial killers

Pluto-Moon is known for taking everything in on an extreme level

I'm also a Capricorn dominant known for being dark, moody, confrontational, hypersexual, courageous, discontent, private and mysterious. As well as I have some ruthless traits from my Sun sign and some soild leadership from my Moon.

Sometimes I aim to look like a rabbit on the outside, to appear harmless.

-Advice from a rabbit

BaoSanniang

I was born in 1996, which makes me a fire rat. Rats are intelligent but can be a bit lazy, and I guess that's what many people will say about me.

至于属鼠的是不是最脆弱的一个生肖,这个不好说。看人。我自己比较敏感,依赖人,但好多跟我同年的比我外向,比我更能闯。

我星盘里太阳,水星,木星都受到了来自土星的刑克,这个很难受,我也很担心将来会发生啥子事情。

月亮跟金星120度相位很和睦,作为两个代表女性阴柔的行星,表示自己很多时候确实跟异性更合得来。

金星土星六分,60度相位,感觉自己不是个很有情趣的人,喜欢通过行动跟小细节表达自己的爱。

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Rats.....

like to divide their food and eat it in a specific order

eat rather slow

don't bite ice cream

don't like to be cornered

like sitting and walking in the dark

they are strong and driven

they are alert

like lightning

like organizing things

have good hearing

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
I am a rat, first sign of the Chinese zodiac. My husband is a pig, last sign of the Chinese zodiac. I would never use the word weak if I were to describe him in any capacity.

PlutoLibScoAsc

I read that rat is so strong willed that they still live on strong no matter how much people trample them. Also they survived the millions of evolutionary years without going extinct. And yeah, I read that rats is intelligent too.

Last edited:

Abby83

I'm a rabbit. I have a Pluto-Moon and a Mars-Venus as my two hard aspects (both within about an orb and bith squares).

Venus-Mars is one of the highest aspects in serial killers

Pluto-Moon is known for taking everything in on an extreme level

I'm also a Capricorn dominant known for being dark, moody, confrontational, hypersexual, courageous, discontent, private and mysterious. As well as I have some ruthless traits from my Sun sign and some soild leadership from my Moon.

Sometimes I aim to look like a rabbit on the outside, to appear harmless.

-Advice from a rabbit

Lol you just reminded me of my little white bunny rabbit. She looks so sweet and soft and cuddly on the outside but far out she is a little bi**h. We got another bunny rabbit cos the pet keeper said theyre social animals and needs friends. But she tried to kill her anytime we brought them close. then there's the foot thumping to make us scared when she doesnt get her way with her surroundings. she's bitten all of us in the family many times and the scratching. but if a cat or dog comes she does a good job at hiding so they cant get her. Rabbits are definitely good fighters in disguise.

bgb

It's seems a bit wrong to me to say weakest sign...
I am Rabbit Pisces and I definetly look weak and submissive but people are left shocked to realize what I can be If they have the time to get to know me. (Not meaning it in a nasty way, but just the contrast we are but not showing it at first when we meet people)

In my family we have very intersecting placements. I am Rabbit, my sister is Rat and my parent are Horse and Ox.
So you see we are not in matching circles to each other.
We are all weak and strong, just everyone in different levels and meanings.
But working together help us to add something new in our personality every day, which is extremely helpful to everyone

eekndyn

It's seems a bit wrong to me to say weakest sign...
I am Rabbit Pisces and I definetly look weak and submissive but people are left shocked to realize what I can be If they have the time to get to know me. (Not meaning it in a nasty way, but just the contrast we are but not showing it at first when we meet people)

In my family we have very intersecting placements. I am Rabbit, my sister is Rat and my parent are Horse and Ox.
So you see we are not in matching circles to each other.
We are all weak and strong, just everyone in different levels and meanings.
But working together help us to add something new in our personality every day, which is extremely helpful to everyone

My family has the same makeup, in addition to me the dog.
My rat double aries son is gifted intellectually especially in math. however he has mars in cancer and his physical body is weak with an air of laziness. He will bite ice cream.
My horse double aries is definitely unbridled. Cap rising. She needs nobody, or nothing in her way. watch out when she is in focus. She will sneak in the dark and eat however her strength physically is there and there is room for improvement
My rabbit gemini/pisces is physically fit abs at 8. Also gifted in math, however his attention needs reigned in at times. Feisty temper when provoked. He just got a bbgun and hasn't missed a target.
My ox husband strength physically beats all of us combined. He would be humbled to give all the animals a ride.

Blaze

Account Closed
Year of the metal Rat is coming up. Earth pig year was....well, strong in a really....different way.

Guess we'll see how strong the rat is very soon.

Thirdteenth

Looking forward for the answers.

Hello! According to Chinese legends and folklore, there was either an invitation or challenged that had been sent from the Jade Emperor (who according to Chinese Legend, is a very important figure and appears frequently in Chinese lore) across the four corners of the Earth. He made aware to each and every animal that he would be placing twelve animals on the yearly lunar calendar. That is when the race to the Jade Emperor palace had begun :biggrin: The Rat and the Cat had rode the Ox but the cat fell during the ride while the rat held on. Next, the tiger and the rabbit were around the same speed but the rabbit took a log to the palace due to over-thinking. Now the snake came in afterwards before the horse because the horse got startled. The Dragon was right after and could have been first but it stopped to help a village. The Rooster, Monkey and Sheep had worked simultaneously together as a team to get to the palace. The Dog swam to the palace and then the pig made it last because it got hungry :lol:

The rat had came in first place before the cat and the ox ( though the ox was the vehicle for the rat’s transportation). Even though the rat is clearly not the largest animal, nor the strongest...it is very intelligent, agile and cleaver in its approach and that can be proven based on this simple tale. I hope that this answered your question :smile:

Last edited: