Is he really in love w/ me as he claims to be

Joytotheworld

Hi,

He states he has never felt this "in love" with anyone except me. Never in his life he states he has felt this way. He says it over and over. I feel the same way, I think. He has been married twice long time ago and had a few girlfriends. When we see each other he gives me a short handwritten note of his undying love. I love the adoration. I have NEVER gotten that from the committed relationship I am in now. I am in a committeed relationship and he wants me to leave that relationship. He also seems alittle insecure to me as well as he sometimes he thinks I don't really love him and he is scared he is going to lose me. He says that he thinks he has found his soul mate and best friend in me. I don't want to waste my time and get emotionally attached just to get hurt if he is not being for real.

I don't know if it is my own insecurities within myself or or I am sensing something about him. I react by "pulling back" and detaching. He is noticing that and feels "I am shying away from him". He senses I seem fickle. If he is being sincere, I don't want to scare him away with my fickleness. Maybe I am scared he is lying to try to woo me so as to try and "have his way with me". He may not be though. I really want to let go and believe him, but I am scared. Just sounds to good to be true. I don't know what is wrong me sometimes. He does have a past and he has lied about things to make things seem better than what they are.

I included both natals/composite. Let me know the hard truth.

Thanks for any sights.

Attachments

• biggercompositechart.jpg
    biggercompositechart.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 48
  • astrocomedward.gif
    astrocomedward.gif
    48.9 KB · Views: 55
  • astrocommichelle.gif
    astrocommichelle.gif
    52.4 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Animatrix

He is a plutonic man! Such people are very intense and you can feel like a receptive agent for his charisma! Don't shy away from him, it is you who is confusing him omg. Don't be scared, be honest!

Please!

There are no adverse aspect to a relationship in that synastry.

Animatrix

Look darling, let me tell you something.

Look here. Please be reasonable, he is telling you of his love for you. He is very plutonic, he is Deep. You are afraid of losing him, you are deadly scared. But look here darling:

His Jupiter is trine your Venus. This is excellent.
His Venus is trine your Sun. This is excellent.
His Venus is in opposition to your Uranus - you are the erratic and freedom loving person here, not the other way around, no no. He finds you incredibly exciting and interesting.
His Venus is conjunct your Saturn - you have the ability to actually make him feel unworthy, but this can also mean a steady, long-term love affair.
Venus square your Mars could indicate some anger between you, but also physical passion.

Your natal Saturn is in the 7th. This is a bad position in youth, but you are born 1964, and this is now when things have lighted up. Saturn in the 7th gives stable, long-lasting relationship built on responsibility in late adulthood.

Be honest and direct with him, you have to be, he is after all a Pisces. Even his strong plutonic aspects cannot totally erase that. Is he an attractive person? He should be. Pluto is conjunct his Ascendant, opposing his Sun and Venus. Quite frequently, so often seen, the Venus-Pluto person falls in love with a person with passion, and chases that person and yet it is the other person who is elusive and runs away.

Don't overanalyze this, but I tell you something - if you keep running away you can shatter this relationship. Don't engage in manipulative or defensive games, just try to be honest. Be courageous.

Go!

Animatrix

He is so passionate and direct that you doubt his love? The thing is that Venus-Pluto people are so passionate that they cannot Control themselves, and you are defensive person in love so you cannot really relate to him.

If I am not wrong, then he actually is in love with you. Venus-Pluto people wont throw around love letters here and there, lol.

Keep me updated, send me a message.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Animatrix

Don't ever forget that his Jupiter is actually trine to your natal Venus. It would be very weird if Jupiter could break your heart like that, I seriously doubt it to be honest.

katydid

Personally, I would be very nervous about having a relationship with this man.

Neptune rules his 7th house of relations. Neptune has many stressful squares, the most intense perhaps could be the one to Mars in Aquarius. It is a very tight square and Mars rules the Neptune in Scorpio, thus can be debilitating and dominant.

Besieged Neptune in the 3rd---makes me think he is not always honest or consistent. Maybe downright deceitful if it serves him well. :bandit:

Mars square Neptune from the 6th, indicates potential problems with alcohol/drugs and personal reliability. :unsure:

This issue may have already done damage to his health ---physically, mentally and emotionally.

He may be telling the truth when he says he has intense emotional feelings for you. He is very attracted as seen by the nice trines and the Pluto contacts and the Grand Square between you 2.

But that does not mean that you should have a committed relationship or partnership with him. :crying: He is probably not in a solid or established situation that would make that totally possible. :pouty:

Neptune, the ruler of his 7th squares Saturn, Mercury, Mars and Jupiter in the 5th and 6th in Aquarius.

I am not sure that he always sees things in a rational, credible way. Perhaps, he is in his own world, his own bubble, much of the time. He may be living in a dream world and telling people stories that are not 100% accurate?

Last edited:

Animatrix

Personally, I would be very nervous about having a relationship with this man.

Neptune rules his 7th house of relations. Neptune has many stressful squares, the most intense perhaps could be the one to Mars in Aquarius. It is a very tight square and Mars rules the Neptune in Scorpio, thus can be debilitating and dominant.

Besieged Neptune in the 3rd---makes me think he is not always honest or consistent. Maybe downright deceitful if it serves him well. :bandit:

Mars square Neptune from the 6th, indicates potential problems with alcohol/drugs and personal reliability. :unsure:

This issue may have already done damage to his health ---physically, mentally and emotionally.

He may be telling the truth when he says he has intense emotional feelings for you. He is very attracted as seen by the nice trines and the Pluto contacts and the Grand Square between you 2.

But that does not mean that you should have a committed relationship or partnership with him. :crying: He is probably not in a solid or established situation that would make that totally possible. :pouty:

Neptune, the ruler of his 7th squares Saturn, Mercury, Mars and Jupiter in the 5th and 6th in Aquarius.

I am not sure that he always sees things in a rational, credible way. Perhaps, he is in his own world, his own bubble, much of the time. He may be living in a dream world and telling people stories that are not 100% accurate?

He is a sensitive man, possibly with feminine traits.

But come on, Venus trine Jupiter and Venus trine Sun as well as many other positive aspects.

Remember that these are two persons well into middle age. Personal difficulties often becomes less prominent with time.

I Think he is scared also, because they are not single.

I Think you should remember that Neptune can also indicate spiritual, platonic and heavenly love as well. It is not only deceptions.

mdinaz

Hi,

He states he has never felt this "in love" with anyone except me. Never in his life he states he has felt this way. He says it over and over. I feel the same way, I think. He has been married twice long time ago and had a few girlfriends. When we see each other he gives me a short handwritten note of his undying love. I love the adoration. I have NEVER gotten that from the committed relationship I am in now. I am in a committeed relationship and he wants me to leave that relationship. He also seems alittle insecure to me as well as he sometimes he thinks I don't really love him and he is scared he is going to lose me. He says that he thinks he has found his soul mate and best friend in me. I don't want to waste my time and get emotionally attached just to get hurt if he is not being for real.

I don't know if it is my own insecurities within myself or or I am sensing something about him. I react by "pulling back" and detaching. He is noticing that and feels "I am shying away from him". He senses I seem fickle. If he is being sincere, I don't want to scare him away with my fickleness. Maybe I am scared he is lying to try to woo me so as to try and "have his way with me". He may not be though. I really want to let go and believe him, but I am scared. Just sounds to good to be true. I don't know what is wrong me sometimes. He does have a past and he has lied about things to make things seem better than what they are.

I included both natals/composite. Let me know the hard truth.

Thanks for any sights.

The composite chart shows this is a very karmic relationship, you two were together before in another life but for whatever reason that relationship ended prematurely. Because of that, it lends a sense of urgency and fear of repetition of the past-life loss in this life. However this relationship ends up in this life, it will be very transforming spiritually for both of you. However there is a danger of co-dependency in this go-round, both of you feeding each others fears, as well as strengths. If you go for this relationship, go into it 100%. Otherwise don't at all.

Most of the composite aspects are good otherwise, and there is real love there.

katydid

He is a sensitive man, possibly with feminine traits.

But come on, Venus trine Jupiter and Venus trine Sun as well as many other positive aspects.

Remember that these are two persons well into middle age. Personal difficulties often becomes less prominent with time.

I Think he is scared also, because they are not single.

I Think you should remember that Neptune can also indicate spiritual, platonic and heavenly love as well. It is not only deceptions.

Venus/Jupiter connections are very nice and can smooth out the rough edges. But they are no match for their Mars/Pluto/Chiron T-square and their Saturn/Sun/Pluto opposition.

These two middle aged persons are younger than me. And I can say that those kinds of multiple squares do not always become less prominent with time.

I do know that Neptune sometimes indicates spiritual, platonic, heavenly love. But I don't think that is what is playing out here. They have a Mars/Pluto tight square and I believe the sexual energy can be cut with a knife.

This man wants her to leave her home and her marriage of 18 years. And she is leaning in that direction. :sideways:

She has her Moon/Saturn and Chiron in Pisces in the 7th of relationships. Neptune is transiting her 7th house right now. This man is that Neptune transit, most likely.

His Neptune is very poorly aspected. I see that as a huge red flag and a cause for concern.

He wants to lure her away from her home/marriage with promises of love and undying devotion. But can he really offer that? Does he have a place for her to land? Or will it be a hard landing into the void?:pouty:

Animatrix

Venus/Jupiter connections are very nice and can smooth out the rough edges. But they are no match for their Mars/Pluto/Chiron T-square and their Saturn/Sun/Pluto opposition.

These two middle aged persons are younger than me. And I can say that those kinds of multiple squares do not always become less prominent with time.

I do know that Neptune sometimes indicates spiritual, platonic, heavenly love. But I don't think that is what is playing out here. They have a Mars/Pluto tight square and I believe the sexual energy can be cut with a knife.

This man wants her to leave her home and her marriage of 18 years. And she is leaning in that direction. :sideways:

She has her Moon/Saturn and Chiron in Pisces in the 7th of relationships. Neptune is transiting her 7th house right now. This man is that Neptune transit, most likely.

His Neptune is very poorly aspected. I see that as a huge red flag and a cause for concern.

He wants to lure her away from her home/marriage with promises of love and undying devotion. But can he really offer that? Does he have a place for her to land? Or will it be a hard landing into the void?:pouty:

Hm, but she should be honest about her feelings anyhow. And not leave her husband Before being honest with the other man and talk things out. But running away is the not answer.

EDIT: I MEAN OF COURSE SHOULD BE HONEST!

Last edited:

katydid

Hm, but she should not be honest about her feelings anyhow. And not leave her husband Before being honest with the other man and talk things out. But running away is the not answer.

Maybe 'running away' is the best answer. :pouty:

If the Neptune transit is about her learning what is real and what is imagined, and what is a positive relationship vs. what is a negative one, then she has to learn to make that decision.

And if the new person is actually NOT WHAT HE SAYS HE IS, but he is actually a very flawed person, who lies and drinks heavily and has nothing stable to offer her, then running away is the best option.

Of course she needs to reevaluate her marriage and look at her reasons for being so attracted to someone else. :love:

Animatrix

Maybe 'running away' is the best answer. :pouty:

If the Neptune transit is about her learning what is real and what is imagined, and what is a positive relationship vs. what is a negative one, then she has to learn to make that decision.

And if the new person is actually NOT WHAT HE SAYS HE IS, but he is actually a very flawed person, who lies and drinks heavily and has nothing stable to offer her, then running away is the best option.

Of course she needs to reevaluate her marriage and look at her reasons for being so attracted to someone else. :love:

Yes but don't forget that sometimes Neptune can indicate the start of a love affair that is incredibly romantic and happy. It does not Always have to end in sorrow and Disappointment, though some Disappointment is likely, but some persons can adapt to that. Neptune Always makes one idealize the lover.

He is so passionate and direct that you doubt his love? The thing is that Venus-Pluto people are so passionate that they cannot Control themselves, and you are defensive person in love so you cannot really relate to him.

If I am not wrong, then he actually is in love with you. Venus-Pluto people wont throw around love letters here and there, lol.

Keep me updated, send me a message.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Venus-Pluto person here, can confirm the intensity. I'd advise that the intensity can be a bit misleading. Yes, we're very intense, but have things roll out before jumping on the bumpy road. It's fun, exciting, intense, sure, but don't throw everything away for someone you just met. But, that doesn't mean his expressions are not genuine; his feelings are actually genuine.

This sort of love can be very problematic if you don't understand the person entirely. My ex would always complain she felt like she wasn't good enough, when in reality, I could have never been happier with her. She became so self-conscious that she gave into her irrational fears. For an example, we were both gamers. We were a pretty good team. But when things got intense, and she fell short (usually because of lag and frame rate issues), it was difficult to play some games with her. I found a new group of people and she took it very personally. She too adored my attention, and when she didn't get it, she sort of felt empty or something. She became obsessed. She had to see me every single day, have control over my e-mail and so forth. Jealously was huge if I gave someone else some attention. I had no space.

I'm actually quite brain dead right now for some reason. No idea why I'm sharing this, lol.

Gezz, this is dumb, I could talk about her all day. WHat a shame what happened between us. What a shame.

Last edited:

Animatrix

Venus-Pluto person here, can confirm the intensity. I'd advise that the intensity can be a bit misleading. Yes, we're very intense, but have things roll out before jumping on the bumpy road. It's fun, exciting, intense, sure, but don't throw everything away for someone you just met. But, that doesn't mean his expressions are not genuine; his feelings are actually genuine.

This sort of love can be very problematic if you don't understand the person entirely. My ex would always complain she felt like she wasn't good enough, when in reality, I could have never been happier with her. She became so self-conscious that she gave into her irrational fears. For an example, we were both gamers. We were a pretty good team. But when things got intense, and she fell short (usually because of lag and frame rate issues), it was difficult to play some games with her. I found a new group of people and she took it very personally. She too adored my attention, and when she didn't get it, she sort of felt empty or something. She became obsessed. She had to see me every single day, have control over my e-mail and so forth. Jealously was huge if I gave someone else some attention. I had no space.

I'm actually quite brain dead right now for some reason. No idea why I'm sharing this, lol.

Gezz, this is dumb, I could talk about her all day. WHat a shame what happened between us. What a shame.

How sweet. But I guess it is difficult for you. Because no one can be intense 24/7 all day all night every day of the week. But she was dififcult, and that is the theme of Venus-Pluto persons, they are Always attracted to difficult people.

How sweet. But I guess it is difficult for you. Because no one can be intense 24/7 all day all night every day of the week. But she was dififcult, and that is the theme of Venus-Pluto persons, they are Always attracted to difficult people.

All I'm going to say now is that she is where she wants to be. She is where she wants to be...

Ukpoohbear

If someone is experiencing difficult or intense jealousy and they have venus-pluto they need to own their own intense nature or it will be given back to them. It is energy.

Chrysalis

Another venus/pluto here, and i can vouch how hard it is..."attracted to difficult people", this is all i've ever done.

My last encounter was with a slightly older married man which ended in march this year, i was seeing him for a year, he was a Scorpio also so this added to the intenseness that i crave so much from someone, so it was very difficult to end things with him,....it was infact the previous venus rx that finally ended things for good.

But then with venus/pluto you also find it so hard to get over them, i think it took me like 2 months to get back to normal, we can fall so deeply so quick and find it so hard to let go afterwards.

With venus/pluto there really has to be that intensity there, well with me there does...we seem to give off a kind of love me or hate me vibe too i find.

Another venus/pluto here, and i can vouch how hard it is..."attracted to difficult people", this is all i've ever done.

My last encounter was with a slightly older married man which ended in march this year, i was seeing him for a year, he was a Scorpio also so this added to the intenseness that i crave so much from someone, so it was very difficult to end things with him,....it was infact the previous venus rx that finally ended things for good.

But then with venus/pluto you also find it so hard to get over them, i think it took me like 2 months to get back to normal, we can fall so deeply so quick and find it so hard to let go afterwards.

With venus/pluto there really has to be that intensity there, well with me there does...we seem to give off a kind of love me or hate me vibe too i find.

Dude, I'm not even close to being "back to normal" since my ex. This was yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears ago too. Life would feel so whole again if I could hold her hand.

If I could turn back time.. do de do :whistling:

Animatrix

Hehe I feel sorry for you but you Venus-Pluto people are so incredibly intense and attractive. It is impossible to keep things light and happy with you.

All I'm going to say now is that she is where she wants to be. She is where she wants to be...

But how do you feel about it? Do you feel happy for her or do you feel pain?

Chrysalis

Dude, I'm not even close to being "back to normal" since my ex. This was yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears ago too. Life would feel so whole again if I could hold her hand.

If I could turn back time.. do de do :whistling:

Yes i understand what you mean, my proper ex i was with for 4 years, the break up really messed my head up for a long time..it was the break up that got me down the Astrology route.

I tried to take my own life one day because of him, this was even whilst we was still together, i ended up telling him sometime after and him being his gemini self just didn't even take me seriously...i didn't tell him for sympathy i just needed him to realize how he'd made me feel, in the period of not responding to my calls/txts for about a week....this is after us being in contact all day everyday, he even used to call me when he was at work whilst working, and then suddenly nothing out of the blue...omg i got propelled from the 5th into the 8th house just like that.