What makes me look intimidating?

RiseAndShine

Hi folks! Do you have an idea about what makes me look intimidating to people? I find that I always come across as aggressive and angry, and as a result nobody approaches me, even if I'm a really nice person. I think that it could be Pluto on the descendant, but I'm not sure if that's all. I also though it was Saturn in the 11th house, but apart from having few friends it doesn't seem much of a problem to me. What else could it be and how do I solve it? Thank you!

Attachments

• rise.jpg
    rise.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Animatrix

Your Sun is opposed by Saturn. This can give you a very defensive look, because you are very insecure and self-conscious, yet you may come across as someone who has a superior air, people may get you wrong and Believe that you are not interested in them. You also have trouble expressing yourself, and therefore you go to extremes and appear too aggressive. Your aggressive attitude is due to lack of self-esteem. Deep down you fear that people may hurt you, that they will not like you. As you get older, you will learn to open up. You should also try to be as healthy as you can. Exercise, eat well, do not spend time alone, and do not be so defensive! Try to be a Little less selfish.

Sun is Square to Pluto, and Pluto's aspects to the Sun can add intensity and sometimes a dark and, to some, an unpleasant touch about you. Pluto in opposition to the ascendant can make you look ill at ease as well.

Sun is conjuncted by Chiron, meaning that you have trouble with self-esteem. There is a wound in you, you feel not like others. This enhances the Saturnian regime. It is in your fourth house so it could mean that this wound is to your very foundation.

Moon is Square to Saturn, makes it feel like you are unloved, and that you never get the opportunity to express your feelings. You do not get emotional support very often.

Saturn is Square ascendant also, adding further difficulties with personal relationships, and perhaps with your Health.

You might look old, not necessarily in a physical way, but the way you come across, as if you are cold and indifferent. Others probably doesn't see that you are insecure, and that you want friendship.

Your Venus, however, is in opposition to Uranus and Neptune. The Uranus-Venus opposition may mean that even though you want friendship, you want it entirely on your terms, and you may feel Deep down that you prefer to be alone, at least for now, for some reason. You certainly do not feel comfortable around people. You should start looking for causes for this behavior, why you feel like this. Scrutinize your Life. Planets shows themes etc, but you gotta find the real, rational cause, and solve the problem.

I Think your childhood was happy and that you were more open and extroverted earlier in your Life. What changed? When did it change? You do have malefics in the houses of social life; Pluto in 7th, Saturn in 11th, Mars in 5th.
You are likely sensual as well, with an afflicted Venus and these must be overcome and worked on. You really need to live healthier.

RiseAndShine

My goodness, what a dark picture you painted! But thank you so much for the insight anyways, most of the things was really spot on, especially the part about Saturn, Chiron and Pluto, absolutely incredible! Also, if I may ask, why do you think that I'm not living healthily? I see that you mentioned it a couple times...
It's really interesting because I've literally just decided to stop smoking and now I'm even going to the gym!!

Last edited:

Animatrix

Don't be worried now my friend, I pointed out the challenges in your chart, and these can be overcome. The good part about them is that when an adverse aspect in a horoscope is overcome, the reward is great empowerment. The most powerful, mysterious, interesting and attractive persons I have come across in my Life are Sun-Pluto individuals. All my love objects have strong Plutonian aspects to the Sun and Ascendant. Pluto is so interesting you see - it is the favorite planet for many, and doubtless the most magnetic. Pluto people never fail to interest me.

There are alot of strengths in your chart as well.

You've "indulgent aspects" in your chart, therefore I thought you perhaps needed advice in this matter. It is good that you started gym. Clear out your head and focus on the external World also, don't indulge in introspection, at least not too much. It literally Changes your brain structure. You will see Amazing results when you come out of your head a Little bit.

I Think your Sun-Pluto Square plays a crucial role in overcoming the opposition from Saturn. Pluto in the 7th can be tough. It usually mean that your partners, business Associates etc, are powerful persons. Your mars is trine your midheaven, could denote a career in something physical. Muhammad Ali and Sugar Ray Robinson had Mars in aspect to Midheaven. Moon is also aspecting your midheaven, with an easy trine. Do you get help and support from women in your Life? Women, and your emotions, could help you achieve your ambitions. Mars is trine to your ascendant as well. You really have a lot of "masculine" aspects in your chart, Sun in Leo don't forget. Leos doesnt like to be pushed around, if they are shy and insecure its usually due to some inhibiting factor in the chart - in your case; Saturn opposing your Sun is most important. I suggest you read a Little about this aspect. It gives burdens and troubles, and delays, but if you can manage to be as tough as you seem to be, taking your positive aspects in account, you can pull it through and reap the rewards. Saturn is what causes most sorrow in Life, most hardship, but the lessons of Saturn gives also the best of rewards.

Mars is in your 5th house of fun, love and creativity, so you surely should try to exercise a lot, and once you get used to it, I'm quite sure that you will like it.

Your North node, your spiritual mission in this Life, the way to happiness, is in Sagittarius. Your mission is not to be some sophisticated and cultivated person, but to be your own, and explore this World in your own way, through journeys, philosophy, etc. You have been a typical citizen, but in this Life you will have to wander a Little, like a Sagittarius, in order to be truly fulfilled. How this journey takes expression only you can know.

With Aries on the 12th house cusp, and Moon in it, you are sensitive, but also very secure of yourself ONCE you feel secure - then you're the boss. This security you will have to develop further, so that you can shine as much not just in your own, private and safe World, but in the outside World as well.

A lot of will Power, as is Always the case with Sun-Pluto, and Pluto-ascendant.

Sun-Pluto for both my parents manifested as struggles with authority. My mother came out as half-loser, half-winner, and so did my father. But they both survived the crisis, came out of it transformed, and my father in particular is greatly empowered today - he can go through any crisis with steadfast determination and unshakeable faith. But you will have to be cautious with other people, especially with those in authority. You could also attract a dominating, jealous and controlling partner, or you could perhaps play this role. So many people with Sun-Pluto Squares get into trouble with the police at some Point in their lives, or state authority of some sort. I just studied Marlon Brando's chart and he got Sun-Pluto Square. This I've seen in so many charts, and Robert Hand, a famous astrologer, writes that this is the case for Sun-Pluto people. But remember, authority does not necessarily mean police, or the state. It can mean a boss, a partner, parents, anything. The reason why these people get into trouble is due to the fact that they are really forceful personalities themselves, Deep down. Pluto represents Power, and with the Sun, there is Power struggles for sure.

How is your relationship with your father? Sometimes these aspects (Pluto and Saturn to Sun) can mean problems with father figures. The father may have been weak, or too Cold, too demanding. Perhaps you have felt that you have been punished more severely than others in your Life.

But remember - I highlighted the difficulties now. When you overcome this opposition of Saturn, the sunny Leo inside of you will awake, and the houses (4th and 11th) will undergo a kind of rebirth. An improved family Life, a more secure inner Foundation and better friendships will be the result.

HoldOrFold

Hi folks! Do you have an idea about what makes me look intimidating to people? I find that I always come across as aggressive and angry, and as a result nobody approaches me, even if I'm a really nice person. I think that it could be Pluto on the descendant, but I'm not sure if that's all. I also though it was Saturn in the 11th house, but apart from having few friends it doesn't seem much of a problem to me. What else could it be and how do I solve it? Thank you!

The Midheaven is more about how you are perceived by the public and from a distance. The ruler of the Midheaven is Saturn square Pluto quincunx Mars, which is pretty textbook for the reactions you're getting.

But with your Ascendant ruled by Venus in Cancer square Jupiter, I'd imagine when people get to know you they'd see a much more friendly person. Although that's offset somewhat since the Moon directly on your Ascendant is also going to colour the way you are perceived and it's directly opposite Pluto and square Saturn and Saturn is square the Ascendant.

A few of ways of improving this are:
- Embracing the shadow self by identifying the darker aspects of yourself and sending them the feeling of acceptance
- Meditation. Just sitting quietly for 20 minutes a day and emptying your mind starts to dissolve rougher aspects of the chart/ego and helps clear the way for more positive manifestations of planetary configurations. This is actually very powerful.
- Consciously projecting a more positive vibe when you're around people by simply feeling positive emotions and amping up the volume. People pick up on this pretty strongly when you do it and the difference can be like night and day sometimes.
- Relocation. Your chart changes when you relocate so you can change the house rulers and planets which are emphasised/de-emphasised in different locations.

RiseAndShine

Wow, Animatrix you left me speechless!! Everything you said it's absolutely spot on, it looks like you've known me for ages!! I can never thank you enough for taking the time to write such an insightful reading. I'm going to read it everyday so I never make the same mistakes again!! I've always been amazed by the astrologers' skills on this forum but you are hands down the best! I can't believe how accurate you are and I can't believe you did this for free. You're such a gentle soul :)
But to answer your question, yes I do have problems with my father, actually as you said I have problems with all forms of authority, I can't even have a normal job because I don't like to be bossed around. I'm a very strong, determined and indipendent person. I can really relate to your father for all the crisis he went trough. All my life has been like this since my early childhood, in fact I can't even say that I've had one. But anyways, life goes on and I'm not going to whinge, better days will come!
Again, thank you so so much for your reading, I hope the very best for you!

RiseAndShine

HoldOrFold is exactly how you said. The minute I start talking to someone I immediately turn into a cheerfull, happy-go-lucky person, but people are still somewhat intimidated by me. I guess that they just can't believe that the person who looked so angry and aggressive one minute before is actually carefree and funny. I wish they would see me the way I am, but being intimidating also has its perks. Bad people never bother me for example! The problem is that I only get approached by people that have a strong ego and unfortunately they're not so many.
But anyways, thank you for your answer, I will consider meditating as you suggested ;)

Animatrix

Wow, Animatrix you left me speechless!! Everything you said it's absolutely spot on, it looks like you've known me for ages!! I can never thank you enough for taking the time to write such an insightful reading. I'm going to read it everyday so I never make the same mistakes again!! I've always been amazed by the astrologers' skills on this forum but you are hands down the best! I can't believe how accurate you are and I can't believe you did this for free. You're such a gentle soul :)
But to answer your question, yes I do have problems with my father, actually as you said I have problems with all forms of authority, I can't even have a normal job because I don't like to be bossed around. I'm a very strong, determined and indipendent person. I can really relate to your father for all the crisis he went trough. All my life has been like this since my early childhood, in fact I can't even say that I've had one. But anyways, life goes on and I'm not going to whinge, better days will come!
Again, thank you so so much for your reading, I hope the very best for you!

You are welcome! :)

Exactly so is my father too, he is switching jobs every year almost.

Best wishes to you!

Good luck.