birth chart makes a perfect pentagram...

hey everybody, was wondering if you had any ideas about this?

my birthchart forms a perfect pentagram star with a pentagon around it too. i know ive got some trines and squares going on, but i was wondering if this had some specific meaning to it?

Thanks for your time! :biggrin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 88

rahu

Banned
hi spicynachodorito

you don't have pentagram. the aspect between the planets would have to be quintiles-72 degrees. the only quintile you have is the moon to mercury.
that said you do have mercury and chiron conjunct the node. these give you strong psychic abilities.
mercury show you can read other's mind and likely influence their thoughts. this gives intelligence and powerful deductive reasoning ability .chiron accentuates your intelligence and overall psychic potential. Chiron specifically is very analytical. you understand both sides of any argument and you are good at resolving conflicts . chiron shows an interest in esoteric or secret occult knowledge as well as the knowledge of what really control society etc. this aspect can make you interested in social goeps or societies that have a core knowledge that is kept from others.
on a practical side chiron is very critical .and often shows a lack of tact. that is you say what you think about people and their behavior but do not consider whether they want to hear it or not. this position often estranges one from friends because of unnecessary criticism given.
your Saturn is conjunct the south node giving you a strong ego. but it also shows that you are subject to "altered" realities at times. very unusual things happen to you and you have a strong magnetic affect over others, for good or bad. this can be very good for material things or very bad,it all depends on how flexible you personality is.
but either way this aspects shows a form of earth "magic "around you.
with chiron and mercury on the node and Saturn on the south node, you have inherent abilities that could make you a "magician" as you can transform thoughts and ideas into reality and form.
with venus opposed to Uranus and sextile to mercury and trine to pluto ,you have a very good social presence. you are very interesting and excude a emotional strength and dependability that draws friend to you .
you always have innovative insights are very creative.
with Jupiter square the node, you are ambitious and this can be a sign of financial success. it increases your overall knowledge of the way people and the world work and it shows that your friends are drawn to you for your opinions ,as you are usually correct. this is a good posito9n for a teacher.
venus conjunct to mars gives you good social graces and makes you attractive . successful relationship are likely thought with Uranus opposed to venus and mars ,you like to play the field rather than settle on one person. with Neptune also opposed to venus/mars might consider yourself a player, more interested in having fun than becoming close to one person.
Uranus's influence is to draw you into intense and quick affairs that do not last too long. you draw great beauty to you but you do not become dependent of others.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539

you might read reply 12 on this thread. it is a general discussion about mercury conjunct the node

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539&page=2

and read reply 26 which goes into Saturn with the nodes.

you have very strong magical/psychihc powers but your use of them will define you as either a black or white magician.

rahu

hi rahu! thanks so much for all of this information!!!

i'm not quite sure what to make of all of this but,
a lot of this is really really cool....i feel a little like the protagonist of a YA novel....i love this magic stuff.
i think i can definitely be "magnetic" in some ways... like bugs will always fly at me instead of anybody else in the area.
i like writing and storytelling a lot, and would like to make a comic or tv show or something someday.
haha, i don't really think i can influence anybodys thoughts all that much, at least, not in a way i'm aware of....
i break electronics A Lot by not even doing anything bad to it sometimes....

i was wondering what it means for the moon conjuct south node? my mom has that, and my sister has the south node conjuct her sun...

i'll consider all of this some more and check out those links too later!
have a nice day and thanks again for your reply! :D

rahu

Banned
hi rahu! thanks so much for all of this information!!!

i'm not quite sure what to make of all of this but,
a lot of this is really really cool....i feel a little like the protagonist of a YA novel....i love this magic stuff.
i think i can definitely be "magnetic" in some ways... like bugs will always fly at me instead of anybody else in the area.
i like writing and storytelling a lot, and would like to make a comic or tv show or something someday.
haha, i don't really think i can influence anybodys thoughts all that much, at least, not in a way i'm aware of....
i break electronics A Lot by not even doing anything bad to it sometimes....

i was wondering what it means for the moon conjuct south node? my mom has that, and my sister has the south node conjuct her sun...

i'll consider all of this some more and check out those links too later!
have a nice day and thanks again for your reply! :D
Your affect over bugs and electronic devices malfunctioning around you are examples of the psychokinetic forces you are subject to. My ex has Saturn with the south node and she always would get pits or foreign objects in her pie or dessert. strange..
You need to be a bit cautious as even though you aren't conscious of your powers, you will find that some people will take a spontaneous dislike to you
rahu

is there a way i can work with this to be less annoying and also is there a way i can reverse it to repel certain things? i have a huge phobia of bugs for example...like theyre pretty cool in theory but if a spider crawls on me i literately want to die....

thanks again for your thoughts