Will man initiate reconciliation soon?

erinj

548846f03c43d0b52.jpg

Hi everyone:

I am taking on the horary field of astrology and I have learned so much more from the threads here especially of Tikana, Archer GIrl and EDwards just to mention a few that I am ready to jump in. Here is my take on this chart.
Ruler Saturn quesited ruled by Moon. This couple I know had their so called final I never want to speak to you again argument. The woman's ego is bruised (justified) but wants him to acknowledge how he is so fixed in his ways that it hurts her. From what I know the answer in my opinion is Yes but I am new to this but here is my analysis:

Saturn and Moon separating opposition (problems with separation with this couple) Woman felt restricted in relationship (capricorn ascendant)
Moon makes sextiles to Mercury (ruler of 5th in 9th house - possibly a trip coming up) and Moon trines the Venus Vertex conjunction in 7th house of marriage and partnerships. Mercury also sextiles Venus Vertex conjunction. I hope I am on track. Sun (8th house) squares mars in 6th which indicates health problems and work interference which 95% of the stress with this couple.

Please help with whatever analysis and I will hold off on the final notification.

Thanks!

tikana

Erin

i am glad that i am helping you out inderectly when i am learning this tool as i go ..

ok so moon/saturn separated square
saturn is by itself.
the final aspect from the moon is either opposition to mars or square to sun *usual significator of men*

I'd have to say NO

can you repost a chart usng regio please?
i would not use vertex in horary
then saturn conjuncts south node.. even worse that saturn being in 1st.

Hmm not seeing a reconsiliation at all

sun is in 8th house co-ruler of 7th.

grrr i am not seeing a possitive answer ...

are they married? why is venus ruling 4th and 9th house and sitting in 7th which is about to get a trine off venus.

thanks
Tik

erinj

Hi tikana

Here it is in regio and the couple are not married and I forgot that you don't use Pluto as the final aspect. However with the venus activity I thought that would have brought the reconciliation although the Moon will progress to square sun/mars the moon trines venus. Is there a preference as to which house system is best when using horary? I heard about Koch but never used it. Thanks for your help.

tikana

Erin

the last lunar aspect usually gives an answer
if significators dont aspect.

still i am not seeing recon

sorries
Tik

i find that horary charts given are from different softwares. i will love to download some of these softwares if available free. can u give resources list
ramchandani

i find that horary charts given are from different softwares. i will love to download some of these softwares if available free. can u give resources list
ramchandani