Are you born with Jupiter-Uranus aspect? Consider yourself as lucky!

fullmoonlibra

Nowadays, I'm involved with a couple of years older people who have an Uranus transit to their natal Jupiter.
This transit interested me, because these person somehow, suddenly changed their mind set, their life and they are going to the trip of their dreams..
I was jealous an curious at the same time.
I looked at my own natal chart, and for future and past transits, if I have some awesome Jupiter-Uranus aspects..
Natally I've found my Jupiter Pisces (7th) square Uranus rx Sagi (4th) ..
I've got interested more..
And have searche some interesting articles I wanted yo share..

Did you for example know that famous people have aspects between Jupiter-Uranus too? Sudden luck!

http://astrotrends.net/newsletters/positive/jupiter-uranus

http://astrofix.net/2011/04/23/jupiteruranus-aspects/

Please share your experiences

Bina

Thank you for sharing this and for the interesting links!

I have transiting Jupiter squaring my Uranus (and Pluto) coming up next month, will see what happens...:lol:

sequestra

I have jupiter conjunct uranus in sag and both conjunct my ascendant... I have been pretty fortunate and took that for granted for a long time (appreciate it much more these days).

The_Saturnian

Aquariuas Jupiter in the 9th sextile a 6th house Uranus conjunct moon. I ended up moving suddenly abroad which has lead to some financial gains :D

M

may28gemini

i have natal 1st house jupiter-saturn sextile 2nd house uranus. i'm an opportunist and tend to hop on the train of strange and unexpected gains of all sorts (but ethically).

currently, transiting aries uranus is opposing my libra stellium of jupiter, saturn, and in a few years, directly at my pluto (sounds really gross).

when t uranus directly opposed my n jupiter, i had a huge surge of energy and shocked people when i "quickly" moved from san francisco to los angeles. i'm an angeleno but i hadn't been back to live in la in over a decade and i was shocked that my city transformed to something i find "troublesome."
my friends in san francisco didn't think i was serious when i told them i was going to move and felt like i was abrupt and rude when i didn't include in my moving plans LOL
i "suddenly" didn't want to travel for leisure, but only focused on "traveling" anywhere that was going to earn me some money or another line on my resume. i was suppose to go with my dad to visit some relatives in japan. at the last minute, i bailed out because i got "nervous" and wanted to stay in la to further work towards stabilizing myself. it was a good thing i didn't go because a week before we were suppose to go to japan, the tsunami hit. talk about "violent" close call.

when t uranus was directly opposing my n saturn, oh man that was super frustrating! it was as if authority figures came out from the blue to bust me for every little infraction possible. my car got towed 2x in a month over a few inches argument of whether my car fit in the "tow zone" or was "clear." i racked up countless tickets, and not to mention, i had major issues with my landlord that lead up to a battle royale. now my landlord was going through some pretty gnarly transits himself- t uranus conj n moon and t pluto conj n sun.

i would hate to think what's in store when t uranus directly opposes my n pluto. EWWWWWW....

Last edited:

catastrophe

I have Jupiter (Retrograde, Leo, 10th) quincunx Uranus (Capricorn, 3rd) in my chart... :w00t: :whistling: :cool:

Maybe some day my *genuis* will pay off, hehe

Caro

With jupiter transit in gemini I have the square to natal uranus coming up. (natal uranus at 23 degrees virgo)

natally jupiter is sextile uranus. i would not say Im overly lucky but I do feel that at crunch time I get some saving grace . Most recently have put this down to jupiter square mars natally (jupiter in 9th and mars in 12th)

I will also report back on any excitement! :cool:

Sany

Aquariuas Jupiter in the 9th sextile a 6th house Uranus conjunct moon. I ended up moving suddenly abroad which has lead to some financial gains :D

Under what transit influence?

This is interesting, I have the same Aquarius Jupiter (ruler of the 7th) in the 9th sextile 6th Uranus in Sagittarius, only mine is conjunct my ascendant ruler and Sun/Moon midpoint. Don`t know what exactly to expect from this but I do consider myself generally lucky.

I do not wish to live abroad (although I had a chance), but I would like more than anything to travel a lot (need money for that which I don`t :D).

Last edited:

The_Saturnian

Under what transit influence?

This is interesting, I have the same Aquarius Jupiter (ruler of the 7th) in the 9th sextile 6th Uranus in Sagittarius, only mine is conjunct my ascendant ruler and Sun/Moon midpoint. Don`t know what exactly to expect from this but I do consider myself generally lucky.

I do not wish to live abroad (although I had a chance), but I would like more than anything to travel a lot (need money for that which I don`t :D).

Well my story had a bit of a twist in it. I was compelled to move abroad for reasons which I didn't want to. But I guess destiny had other plans for me. Once I moved here I gained financially. I now have a property in my name compared to when I was living in rented accomodation in my birth country. I have read in a book that subjects who have a 9th house Jupiter, tend to make more progress abroad then their home country. I suppose it came true in my case.

You may be forced to move at a later stage in life, but you may gain something, possibly monetarily.

Update :w00t:!
Sudden thought:
I don't have to feel bad that I don't have a harmonious Jupiter-Uranus, becaussse.... I will have Uranus in ninth house after 4 years. Conjunct my Sun/North Node!
I can consider it is a Jupiter-Uranus melting, right??
Because thàt's what I expect from my life! Lucky surprises! Lots of travels!
I hope some recognition too..

It's when I'm graduated and will become a movie director, at the same time Jupiter transit will be conjunct NN transit in my first house, and I have a Leo ascendant.. Sun is 13 degrees apart from MC too..

nodes are money

Caro

I have read in a book that subjects who have a 9th house Jupiter, tend to make more progress abroad then their home country. I suppose it came true in my case.

You may be forced to move at a later stage in life, but you may gain something, possibly monetarily.

that is a nice story to tell.

I have jupiter in 9th in cancer. moon in 4th. so although I too love to travel/study/interest area is expansive. cant see myself moving abroad. would take something quite drastic to make that happen.

I , too have heard that rewards for this jupiter come later in life(perhaps after all that study):biggrin:

The_Saturnian

that is a nice story to tell.

I have jupiter in 9th in cancer. moon in 4th. so although I too love to travel/study/interest area is expansive. cant see myself moving abroad. would take something quite drastic to make that happen.

I , too have heard that rewards for this jupiter come later in life(perhaps after all that study):biggrin:

I will admit that when I was young, I absolutely found studying so boring. I consistently failed exam after exam and before I realised I was almost a complete failure. A late life wake call was all it took and everything fell in to place thereafter.

Now I can't stop reading/assimilating stuff. My thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. I feel like I need to know lots and lots of stuff on as many topics as I can (that would be partly my Gemini rising contributing to this.) So I can conclude that my success has arrived late in my life.

Carolus Optimus

I have Jupiter sextile Uranus. I don't consider myself too lucky, but sometimes this aspect shows and I like the results.

Last time, back in May this year, when transiting Jupiter trined my natal Uranus I got a top-notch desktop computer, a real beast with a big monitor as a present. It was a very pleasant surprise.

poyi

Premium Member
I was born with not very tight conjunction of Jupiter conjunct Uranus by 6 23' orbs. It is only significant as they both conjunct my IC, south node, square AC, DC and opposite MC, Vertex and North Node.

Uranus Sagittarius 8 04'
Jupiter Sagittarius 14 27'
IC Sagittarius 13 36'
AC Virgo 13 35'
DC Pisces 13 35'
MC Gemini 13 36'
North Node Gemini 16 13'
Vertex Gemini 12 21'

The luckiest thing happened in my life was being able to come to Australia broke out of from the limitation from my homeland and parents, did my study and work in a profession I always wanted to. I can't tell you enough that Australia really is the luckiest country. I always have luck with authority at work even when I was doing my summer part time job when I was 16 years old till now in hospital. I often received phone calls or face to face compliments and once in written letter from managers 4-5 levels higher than my position all of them was totally out of the blue.

"this transit also often indicates sudden freedom from limitations which can lead to freak accidents but also miraculous escapes. Those born with a conjunction, opposition or square from Jupiter to Uranus are more restless and prone to danger than those who are born with a sextile or trine, which brings them the luck without the freak accidents element."

I had a few accidents, injuries but always survived. I had major burnt before I turned 10 months and survived. I had 3 motor vehicle accidents, 2 as passenger someone hit us from behind one from quiet residential street and one at highway then one as pedestrian crossing green light all 3 happened in Australia and within the last 10 years. The most recently one as it was so ridiculous and I had considerable level of injuries, so still going through some compensation with the lawyer, might well pay off my mortgage with the payment, hopefully.

"This transit often coincides with inheriting a large sum of money from someone you did not even know very well, or a compensation package or buying computers or other electronic equipment at excellent prices or getting them as a present. Sudden fame and media contacts helping springboard your career is also reflective of this transit. "

Jupiter is the midpoint of my Moon square Pluto: A rich and deep emotional life. Great success, lucky chances.

In natal 5th house Moon is the exaltation sign of my Mars in 1st house by trine mutual reception. Pluto is the ruler of my Sun and Mercury in 3rd, Mars is the exaltation sign of my Mercury by sextile, Mercury sextile Moon also. I believe with the natal placement, my 1st house and 3rd house matter is active but with protection.

"those who are born with this aspect can also be prone to freak accidents and suddenly becoming totally irresponsible with their life or their family’s. Princess Diana was born with it and was also going through this transit at the time of the tragedy. She did have sudden luck element many times in her life. Meeting Prince Charles and becoming a Princess was one such break. Instant fame was also part of the same transit. "

Jupiter is the ruler of my 4th house and Uranus in 3rd house (placidus) is the ruler of my 6th house, health and work. So can't really avoid Uranus surprising acts, but Jupiter is strong enough to keep an eye on the misbehaved Uranus as Jupiter rules Uranus by sign.

Funny enough, I don't like driving. Myself and any kind of personal transportation system is not matching well. When I take public transport I am ok, So Far!.... Except that freak hot water burnt on the train when I was baby.

http://www.astrotrends.net/newsletters/positive/jupiter-uranus

The_Saturnian

I guess I owe a great thanks to this divine trine aspect between the two planets. I've had a fair share of freak accidents and miraculously survived:

1. Set the house on fire and was stuck in a room with flames touching the ceiling. Was rescued by a fireman without a single burn mark.
2. Cousin accidently hit my head with a spade on the head and lost lot of blood. Did not go to hospital and just put loads of sugar to help heal the scalp. (His mum gave the suggestion.)

Thank you Jupiter Rx trine Uranus Rx for saving my life for umpteenth time.

byjove

Account Closed
Fullmoonlibra, any updates on your findings with this aspect?

(I have TR Uranus conjunct Jupiter right now. Uranus is retrograde and will cross natal Jupiter/NN early in 2014 - when I'm planning to move to the other side of the world to start a new life, have another adventure and find work. It's a city of my dreams. :smile: )

Last edited:

*emma*

Banned
Nowadays, I'm involved with a couple of years older people who have an Uranus transit to their natal Jupiter.
This transit interested me, because these person somehow, suddenly changed their mind set, their life and they are going to the trip of their dreams..
I was jealous an curious at the same time.
I looked at my own natal chart, and for future and past transits, if I have some awesome Jupiter-Uranus aspects..
Natally I've found my Jupiter Pisces (7th) square Uranus rx Sagi (4th) ..
I've got interested more..
And have searche some interesting articles I wanted yo share..

Did you for example know that famous people have aspects between Jupiter-Uranus too? Sudden luck!

http://astrotrends.net/newsletters/positive/jupiter-uranus

http://astrofix.net/2011/04/23/jupiteruranus-aspects/

Please share your experiences

other way around for me, transiting jupiter when conjuncting my natal uranus (which is trine my natal jupiter in 4th) coincided with a big windfall..was to do with joint property and one buying the other out and it was a quick kind of happening, not sure it was luck but was a feel good thing....i wouldnt call it luck because i wasnt in need of money at the time, shame i squandered most of the money apart from buying a fab car and being over genrous with friends and even strangers, just partying with it, just before a jupiter transit to my asc and first house...do you blame me

LOL

Dont, saturn was hot on his heels a year or two later and party was over!!!

Last edited:

cstarz

Hi everyone:smile:
This is an up and coming aspect for me for the first time (im 50).This is on my mind perhaps too much-I seem to be pulling up the covers a little higher lately.
When I was born Jupiter was at 14 degrees of Aries just under my natal 7th house. Uranus was conjunct Pluto I believe a 4 degree conjunction in Virgo...The moon was opposing jupiter from the 12th house...I guess I have a Bi Quintile aspect of Jupiter and Uranus some 140ISHHHH degrees? But Jupiter sextiles my Sun/mars conjunction from the 4th house with a wider orb sorta to Saturn at late degrees of the 4th All Aquarius.
:pinched:for 29 years I lived in the same place,then BOOM! I cant seem to STOP traveling I have lived in a lot of places even overseas where I want to move back to.unpleasant things happen to me and not just one thing the unpleasant seems to follow a series of more dramatic events which lead me to,"What am I going to do NOW!:eek:Really tight close to death experiences but its like I have been saved like from out of nowhere help is there but I have to JOURNEY to find it:unsure:
Anybody have any knowledge of BiQuintiles; looks like a 6th to 11th to 4th event-I earn little pay I have had a few times in my life where I had big lumps of money but none of it was from anyone in particular-federal school money for college money for my children.I am a starving artist/writer so money comes in small increments for me especially if it an hourly wage job:Some very prominent figures are having or have had this Im not certain any more the degrees: Michelle Obama our first lady,Johnny Depp,Brad Pitt to name the ones I know
Capricorn,Gemini? and is Brad a Sag?yes.
Im also wondering if the solar return would help and the progressions?

Does the degree by helio centric vs Geocentric make a difference?
I just KNOW its getting close and sometimes knowing makes things more difficult Well its been fun reading all these messages and all the different combinations:cool:Thank you for reading. : )

Last edited: