How intelligent am I?

Shepard

Banned
Could someone tell me how smart I am based on my natal chart? Also, could you give me any deeper info about Mars trine Uranus and Mars trine Neptune? I am interested because those aspects' orbs are perfect in my chart.

Attachments

• astro_2at_01_anonymous_50747_30851.jpg
    astro_2at_01_anonymous_50747_30851.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 51

virgo18

Mercury in Cancer... You will do better in history, geography, nutrition, and psychology than in exact sciences like math or physics because they are rough for you to understand.

Mercury In the 12th.... You can be interested in psychology and you may enjoy reading about it.

Opposition Neptune... Other clue that you are not much into logic, you have a hard time understanding your math teacher. You can get oddly distracted by others vibrations and energies.

Square Jupiter... You have a hard time concentrating only in one subject. You may start reading about something, then you get bored and read another thing.

Opposition Uranus... External things and people will bring you strange and ingenious ideas to your mind, also abrupt changes of subject when you are talking with someone.

Trine Pluto... you have a persuasive mind and the ability to see through others.

Mercury in Cancer suggests a type of intelligence that is moved by feelings rather than cold logic. This position is more right brained and is feminine.

No one is more intelligent than other, there are just different kinds of intelligence... and this is not a cliché. Its true.

Last edited:

Shining_star

Well, I say that you are really smart. Mercury is in Cancer in the XII house but a 6° degrees from the 1st, so it influences both but more the 1st since thats the house Mercury is entering, using classical astrology we have a Mercury in Cancer in its own decanate and exalted by a Jupiter in Libra, place where Mercury has its own nocturnal triplicity (since the chart is nocturnal by being the Sun in the 1st house) so counting your Mercury will have 4 points, which is good.

And also could mean that your brothers have a good relationship with your dad or family in general because Mercury ruler of your 3rd house in Virgo in mutual reception with Jupiter in Libra, ruler of your 6th house in Sagittarius, since also being the 6th house in derived houses, the house of the family of the brother (the 4th of the 3rd) :)

Last edited: