Why doesn't anyone take me seriously

babydoll

picture.php

virgo18

Saturn in whatever house it is, tells us where do we have to be cautious. In your case it is in the 7th with other two planets bothering there. So If you are facing obstacles it is because you haven't been so cautious at the time of choosing a mate. So that will bring you people who show the negative traits of Aquarius, Capricorn, and Pisces. The best way to stop this pattern is being cautious, this means "do not let your self fall under the dreamy side of neptune and the adventurous side of uranus, or the obstacles of saturn"... on the other hand, of you cannot be cautious by your own will then this wiseness can come after your next saturn return.

What you will experience without being cautious:
Saturn in the 7th in Capricorn tell either: You attract older and more wiser guys than you.
Conjunct Neptune: This guys can tease you very easily.
Neptune conjunct Uranus: You like guys you cannot have completely, and you attract guys who cannot have you completely... could be they aren't very into you, they are married, they live far away, etc. Other thing is that is difficult to them to be monogamous.

What you will experience being cautious:
Attract wiser guys, who are responsible (capricorn), who are creative (neptune), and who are intelligent (uranus). You see? The positive traits of this planets will come over if you don't rush with any man that appears.

The thing that you cannot change is that the type of man that is right for you is someone who is not very romantic but it is grounded and reserved.

Other thing I see, is that you have Venus in Scorpio, and this placement in women tends to attract men who have some sort of emotional problems or hidden issues because Venus in Scorpio is morbid and its attracted to dark personalities.
The Sun is the type of man you like for marriage, so it is also in Scorpio. It is the same.
Mars is in Gemini in the 12th, means that you can have clandestine sex, and you like guys who are very social but they have some side you cannot reach.

Finally.... The south node falls in your 2nd house. Telling me that you probably have some kind of problem related to self-worth. Try to think more about what you feel and what you like and don't let others to impose you something you don't want to do. Think that you deserve the best and you will attract it.

Anachiel

Natal is not my specialty but, I am curious about this chart. You have these wonderful trines your ASC; Venus, basically, in the heart of the Sun trine the ASC, and your own ruler, the Moon, trine the ASC and Mercury trine the ASC, etc.

I venture to say you are an unusually attractive person with a great deal of natural charisma or magnetism. I don't think that people are so much not taking you seriously as they may simply be "hypnotized" by just listening to you talk or present yourself. I think your appearance and presence just throws people off their balance for a moment.

IMHO, you'd make a great sales-person, public speaker, actor or model or photographer..anything to do with presenting and/or the Arts.

best wishes

wilsontc

Staff member
stellium in dating house, to babydoll

babydoll,

You asked:
Why doesn't anyone take me seriously?

One thing could be the stellium (collection of energy) in the dating house. This suggests a "party person" type of "vibe" where the person focuses more on their being seen and paid attention to than on anything else. With so much focused on the dating house, it should be easy for you to be with others and have a good time in casual/fun way. You could easily be the "life of the party". As has been mentioned, your "serious Saturn" is kind of overwhelmed by dissolving Neptune and impulsive Uranus around it. Which can be a good thing...if people aren't taking you seriously and are underestimating you, then you can get away with a LOT without their knowing it! :biggrin:

Seriously,

Tim

babydoll

What you will experience without being cautious:
Saturn in the 7th in Capricorn tell either: You attract older and more wiser guys than you.

This is true, I do attract older man but they don't have a very strong capricorn treat. :pouty:

Conjunct Neptune: This guys can tease you very easily.

... lol, I even tease myself..... :wink:

Neptune conjunct Uranus: You like guys you cannot have completely, and you attract guys who cannot have you completely... could be they aren't very into you, they are married, they live far away, etc. Other thing is that is difficult to them to be monogamous.

I can be very indecisive.....:pinched:

What you will experience being cautious:
Attract wiser guys, who are responsible (capricorn), who are creative (neptune), and who are intelligent (uranus). You see? The positive traits of this planets will come over if you don't rush with any man that appears.

The thing that you cannot change is that the type of man that is right for you is someone who is not very romantic but it is grounded and reserved.

Other thing I see, is that you have Venus in Scorpio, and this placement in women tends to attract men who have some sort of emotional problems or hidden issues because Venus in Scorpio is morbid and its attracted to dark personalities.
The Sun is the type of man you like for marriage, so it is also in Scorpio. It is the same.
Mars is in Gemini in the 12th, means that you can have clandestine sex, and you like guys who are very social but they have some side you cannot reach.

Finally.... The south node falls in your 2nd house. Telling me that you probably have some kind of problem related to self-worth. Try to think more about what you feel and what you like and don't let others to impose you something you don't want to do. Think that you deserve the best and you will attract it.[/QUOTE]

To be honest, I don't even feel the saturn energy because both Neptune and Uranus conjunct my descendant. Also I attract guys with strong Leo treats such as sun/venus in leo....

babydoll

Natal is not my specialty but, I am curious about this chart. You have these wonderful trines your ASC; Venus, basically, in the heart of the Sun trine the ASC, and your own ruler, the Moon, trine the ASC and Mercury trine the ASC, etc.

I venture to say you are an unusually attractive person with a great deal of natural charisma or magnetism. I don't think that people are so much not taking you seriously as they may simply be "hypnotized" by just listening to you talk or present yourself. I think your appearance and presence just throws people off their balance for a moment.

IMHO, you'd make a great sales-person, public speaker, actor or model or photographer..anything to do with presenting and/or the Arts.

best wishes
-------------------------------------------------------------

thank you for your reply but i am not sure if i am hypnotising... hopefully not... i don't think anyone needs a hypnotising accountant lol. unusually attractive? maybe.... with a full 5th house, i do appear to be leo-ish, i.e. having the erge to speak in front of the public etc etc

babydoll

Re: stellium in dating house, to babydoll

babydoll,

You asked:

One thing could be the stellium (collection of energy) in the dating house. This suggests a "party person" type of "vibe" where the person focuses more on their being seen and paid attention to than on anything else. With so much focused on the dating house, it should be easy for you to be with others and have a good time in casual/fun way. You could easily be the "life of the party". As has been mentioned, your "serious Saturn" is kind of overwhelmed by dissolving Neptune and impulsive Uranus around it. Which can be a good thing...if people aren't taking you seriously and are underestimating you, then you can get away with a LOT without their knowing it! :biggrin:

Seriously,

Tim
-------------

Lol i love the last sentence :biggrin:

MaeMae

Banned
you wonder why no one takes you seriously, but you have the self-identifier "baby doll" and neptune in 7th.
i would suggest you take yourself seriously first and the rest will follow.
i am a female.
not responding because i liked the handle and title ~ responding because i think you ask earnestly.

babydoll

you wonder why no one takes you seriously, but you have the self-identifier "baby doll" and neptune in 7th.
i am a female.
not responding because i liked the handle and title ~ responding because i think you ask earnestly.

lol babydoll is a perfume by ysl.... i've never thought of it that way... maybe i just don't think like that lol

MaeMae

Banned
neptune in 7th can be prone to illusion, confusion in how others communicate one on one with them.
so, look to natal house ruled by neptune to see where it is carried out most. in your chart, it rules MC.
maybe try acting or some other illusionary profession, to satisfiy neptune's need to present itself as others want it presented. if that piece is taken care of, then you might find new avenues to be taken seriously.
babydoll ~ perfume
baby doll ~ lingerie
baby doll ~ something a child carries in comfort
"baby doll" ~ name given affectionately to women who evoke innocence & naivety but not intellectual or character strength.

saturn capin 7th wants safe, serious close personal relationships - friends or mates
have you ever asked your mates or close partners why nobody takes you seriously?

Last edited:

waybread

I agree with MaeMae-- when I saw the nickname "babydoll" I wondered if you took yourself seriously. BTW there is also a film classic by that name-- the Babydoll character is not someone I'd like to emulate! www.filmsite.org/baby.html

You have a lot of planets in the 5th house. This is the "fun house", or the "party house." Your focus may be on your avocational interests, more than your career, education, or family relationships. It is also "the house of the child." Possibly you experience yourself as a child, not as a functional adult.

I have to wonder, also, if you really put yourself "out there" in the world, or whether you tend to hang back in an introverted way. Scorpio tends to do this out of an intense desire for privacy, as can Cancer rising. Your planets are mostly in water and earth signs-- would you say you are outgoing? Or likely to take initiative? I would guess not.

Your moon in Pisces makes you a bit of a psychic sponge. If you pick up negative vibrations from people, it affects you negatively, as well. If you feel they don't respect you, you will feel it more keenly than an in-your-face type of person.

Finally your Scorpio planets are all in an intercepted sign. Some astrologers don't think this has much meaning. I think it does. With the sun in an intercepted sign, you may wonder what you are supposed to be doing with your life. It's as though those planets get boxed in or restrained in some way. Sort of like the employee who does good work, yet gets passed over for promotion.

I think the key is just to feel comortable in your own skin. That employee who gets passed over can still have a great life. Maybe you could and should be doing more to get others to notice you. But not everyone is meant to be the life of the party or the star of the show. In fact, their success depends upon other people, like the rest of us.

In your career, you might actually feel most comfortable working behind the scenes. If you don't get the credit, you don't take the flak, either. You are fine just the way you are.

Cloverskies77

best wishes

Anachiel,
I totally agree with what you wrote about her venus being in the eye of the sun. That can be SO powerful. My sister has a true venus cazimi same degree and same time. She is SO incredibly attractive. I think thats true,, people become hypnotized by her just talking. She often feels people dont take her seriously as well. I think this may be a common problem with people who are very attractive but I wouldnt be discouraged because with this position lies great power in opening doors & getting what you want :)

Cloverskies :smile:

Anachiel

Anachiel,
I totally agree with what you wrote about her venus being in the eye of the sun. That can be SO powerful. My sister has a true venus cazimi same degree and same time. She is SO incredibly attractive. I think thats true,, people become hypnotized by her just talking. She often feels people dont take her seriously as well. I think this may be a common problem with people who are very attractive but I wouldnt be discouraged because with this position lies great power in opening doors & getting what you want :)

Cloverskies :smile:

Awesome, Cloverskies! Thank you for sharing that.

babydoll

to waybread, people generally find me very leo-ish, i am not shy... i am really bossy to be honest lol. i can speak in front of 50+ people without getting neverous. i guess personality wise, i am 50/50, not introvert or extravert. with a full fifth house, i enjoy putting on a show for people.

i have my chart ruler in the 9th house so moving away from birth place is very likely. that's true therefore the intercepted house doesn't apply anymore.

thank you for what you said

MaeMae

Banned
babydoll ~ you are seeking confirmation, not answers. think about it, chart ruler of 9th house, loaded 5th.
you wouldn't have asked if it didn't matter in your spirit/mind, but when you get attention you seem to fall into coy evasiveness.
as my 83 year old mother says, "s*hit or git off the pot."

Last edited:

GalacticEgg

i am a female.

Exactly what I was thinking, not to mention Mars in Gemini XII and a trine between moon in IX and Venus in V. But who wants to take themselves seriously when it's so much cuter not to...?