First speeding ticket in 20 years... ha!

LionKing

Ha! The first time in 20 years! I got a speeding ticket! I tried to talk to the Hgwy Patrolman but... naa didn't happen. Then I went to the court and told them them that I wanted to know how much the ticket was going to be and when is the court date because I was going to contest it. They were shocked. I told them, "Hey I might lose, but at least they will know that I wasn't going to lose the money without my definition of what happened."

This is the time and I got the ticket;

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid=lgsfiled1mR1f-u1197230869;lang=e;gm=a1;btyp=2;mth=gw;sday=1;smon=10;syr=2008;hsy=-1;zod=;orbp=;rs=0;ast=;nhor=1;nho2=2
Saturn was in the 9H and trined Jupiter in the 2nd which ment 'my money.' The Moon just left a conj., of retro Merc., in the 11th H and with Merc ruling travel... I suppose was the malific killing my event, But again Sat was the ruler of the 3H which means 'short distances.' I think Sat is the REAL malific.

I drew up the court date which is 19 Nov 2008 9AM Covington Indiana and was surprised that I might win the argument. I will post the hyplink.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=0&lang=e&zod=&ast=&orbp=&gm=a1&sday=1&btyp=2&syr=2008&mth=gw&cid=lgsfiled1mR1f-u1197230869&hsy=-1&smon=10&nhor=31&go.x=20&go.y=7

Ok let me explain... Sagit., is the Sign ruler of the 1st H Jupiter it's ruler in the 2nd. and Sagit., is also the ruler of the 2nd H and is presently there. Looking at the 'other' which is the 7th H and Merc is the ruler lies in the 12 H not good for them. It also ruler of their 8th H. Now if you want to give them the courts H that would have Saturn within. Malific... for them. At least this is how I'm reading it. Any advice?

Ok now that I took this from one chart and went to the other it is not quite what I said. But go ahead and interpret and I will read what the replies are. Thanx... LionKing

Last edited:

LionKing

The other odd thing is the Moon in the last chart is in exact conjunction to my natal Sun in Leo 23 degrees. Isn't that weird? :eek: V/r LionKing

Last edited:

cassanra

Quite weird. Coincidence? or divine coincidence? The only thing I do not like is the planets in the 12th . Hopefully you won't end up in the lock up because of old mercury:) But lets see....the moon (ruler of the 8th of others money) squaring the sun (ruler of legal issues) and conjoined merc (open enemies) mmmm...good luck with that and god speed...jupiter in the second of your money trining Saturn in the 9th house of legal issues..could be, could be....

fairylight

Banned
I got a ticket a few weeks ago and should have paid it but hey, stuff them. I will wait until they send the double up fee reminder and then say what ticket which gives me time to get the money together but then I say how I need time to pay. Bureoucratic arseholes the lot of them, never worry about them, my old Mum used to say never be intimdated by authority and I am not, but I don't think she meant me to take them ALL on lol :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

LionKing

Cassandra I noticed that one two. I didn't like the planets in the 12H. My radar went up like the cop that tagged me... ha! I thought hmm what is the possibilities that they could turn this into a circus and I do jail time. Hmm. But Merc is in it's fall in Scorpio. Even though it trines off of Sat and Jup. The ruler of Scorpio is controlled by the 1st H. Pretty complicated matter. Oh and if coincidence of the moon and the natal sun... looking at Jup and it's placement... 19 deg 58... I was born 1958 :eek: !!! I also read that Jupiter in the 19 degree of Capricorn is very good. It being Nov when I make my court appearance I have time to think things over. But I pretty much have my "Leo" speech made out in my defense... ha! "What a ham" :D ha!
V/r LionKIng:sunny:

Neptune Rising

LionKing said:
This is the time and I got the ticket;

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid=lgsfiled1mR1f-u1197230869;lang=e;gm=a1;btyp=2;mth=gw;sday=1;smon=10;syr=2008;hsy=-1;zod=;orbp=;rs=0;ast=;nhor=1;nho2=2
Saturn was in the 9H and trined Jupiter in the 2nd which ment 'my money.' The Moon just left a conj., of retro Merc., in the 11th H and with Merc ruling travel... I suppose was the malific killing my event, But again Sat was the ruler of the 3H which means 'short distances.' I think Sat is the REAL malific.

Hi LionKing
Sorry to hear about this!
Going from my own recent arrest, Saturn are the 'authorities' and he is very prominent up there at the MC. Opposing Uranus on your Nadir. Could it show a clash between the imposing public authorities and your personal freedom?

POF is in your first house. Usually this shows something fortunate for you, I'm not sure if its the same in event charts.

Mercury retrograde is something I'm wandering about. Paperwork done during this period can be dodgy, incorrect, and so sometimes has some comeback when it is direct again. This happened to me in a previous job.

Good luck with this!;)
NR

LionKing

I know that I wrote in another section to let you know the out-come of the speeding ticket. For those who have not seen this I will let them know what the drama ended to. I won. Ha!
Sept 30 Merc., was retro like I reported. But the court date was November 19 (So obviously Merc is back into direct). When I arrived the Assist D.A. asked for our names and their was only three of us. He replied; "Your in luck... none of the ticketing officers have arrived." I went inside the court room and the Judge asked me about the ticket and I told him that I planed to contest it. The Assist., D.A. informed the Judge that the officer failed to turn in his paper-work and didn't show up for this meeting. The Judge laughed and said: "That's the first time the officer never showed up for traffic court. Sir your free to go."
Mercury retrograde? Yea... all of you need to pay attention to this and when you get a ticket like I had recieved... contest it... your possibilities may make you a winner! :D