Are the methods Trump used against Hillary and Cruz effective against Scorpios?

So by modern astrologers, Scorpio is considered the strongest sign of the zodiac and often unstoppable. I am not saying, modern astrologers practically worship Scorpios, this is undeniable. Now I post this thread because Scorpios are the one sign I butt heads with a lot and I know I will continue to butt heads with them in the future, they hate me and quite frankly that feeling is mutual.

Now Hillary Clinton is a Scorpio and Ted Cruz has venus, mars, and jupiter in Scorpio. I don't dislike either politician or Trump himself, rather, I want to learn more about how he was able to defeat two individuals who are of what is supposedly the strongest sign of the zodiac (again, modern astrologers say this, not me).

As I looked back at the election, I notice that Trump used certain tactics which were highly effective against two Scorpio opponents and I wonder how effective they can be when dealing with this problematic zodiac sign in real life.

Calling them out on their hypocrisy and letting the world know.

Lyin Ted.

Crooked Hillary.

I feel like Hillary Clinton had a tendency to ride on a high horse and act as if she is above everyone and this is something I notice about Scorpios. Scorpios tend to preach about being superior but they will do the same things they blame others for. What I notice Trump do is saying the following about Ted Cruz, once again, Ted is a Mars in Scorpio which according to astrology would make him unstoppable but Trump used this tactic here:

"He holds the bible high and he lies lies lies"

In one sentence, he painted Cruz with typical Scorpio characteristics: crooked, hypocrite, and devious. Trump did the same with Hillary.

The one thing that sticks out to me is how Trump managed to build on the fact that both Cruz and Hillary act morally superior to everyone when really, they're dishonest. I feel this to be so true for most Scorpios I have known, the moral high ground making others feel like they are the villain but Trump immediately called it out which was tough for either Hillary or Cruz to counter, making both of them lose to him quite handily.

Bringing them out into the light and making them answer to the crowd.

Trump brought them out into the light and forced them to answer to crowds which made it very tough for both Hillary and Cruz. I feel when you get the stereotypical Scorpio, who often tend to be hypocrites, to answer a crowd they will often fold.

Scorpios are in their own world where whatever they do is okay but if anyone does the same, that person is in the wrong. A lot of Scorpios tend to be intrusive, vengeful, and pick fights with everyone they can. On top of all that, they try to hold the higher ground and make the other person seem like the villain. In their own little clique or world, they can have some success but as soon as you bring the crowd in, the crowd can see the hypocrisy of what is considered by modern astrologers the strongest sign of the zodiac.

Trump made Hillary answer to the crowd, she folded. Trump embarrassed Ted Cruz on stage, he could not stand his ground and was defeated.

I feel that the worst action you can take with a Scorpio is to keep things one on one, instead if you let all of their drama and garbage spill out and share it with the world, this renders them highly ineffective.

Another example is how he brought all of Bill Clinton's deeds to light and had alternative media shed light on how corrupt the Clinton foundation was.

Standing your ground and fighting hard.

I feel that a lot of people make the mistake of going easy or trying to make amends with a Scorpio, Trump did not do that. Trump kept on going at both of his Scorpio opponents day in and day out, I would not be surprised if Hillary was begging for the election to end and was happy it was all over because of how ruthlessly Trump kept going after her and her campaign.

Maybe in a real life situation, Scorpios will back down and run when they see they are dealing with someone who is going 100 mph at them every day. The trick is to be unforgiving towards this sign as it is a scheming one looking to plot revenge at every turn.

More than happy to play nasty.

False rumors about Ted Cruz as well as getting his own supporters to interrupt Clinton's rally, you want to play nasty? I will play just as nasty on my end. It is admirable how Trump was able to play that game with Hillary and effectively get the better of her at every turn in the presidential election. I was at awe of his accomplishment of defeating her no matter how many people Hillary had on her side.

But how effective are these tactics when going against Scorpio placements?

I would think very much so, especially when you bring them to the public and get a huge crowd involved. Scorpios have a very weak moral compass when they are kings in their own world who can do no wrong but as soon as you get the crowd involved, they get overwhelmed and exposed as hypocrites, often folding from the pressure.

Trump is a gemini, I think certain traits of this sign make it very tough for scorpios to deal with.

waybread

Please give it up, AA. I've corresponded with you extensively. I am starting to feel that I gave you a lot of energy, time, and focus for nothing. Please, don't follow this line of "reasoning." You cannot get there from here, certainly not by trying to compare yourself to Trump, Clinton, or Cruz. Certainly not by Trump-style schoolyard insults.

What goes around, comes around. What you give out is what you get back. Multiplied.

Donald Trump has a few indicators in his chart of having a very powerful public image, such that he is the "teflon man" on whom very little negative sticks. You do not have these indicators in your horoscope. This isn't some kind of cage match between sun Scorpios vs. sun Geminis.

Sun square Pluto in any signs can become obsessive. This isn't an indicator of healthy thinking.

You can imagine how your OP will strike sun-Scorpios on this forum, who are doing the best they can to get through life. I have a dear friend who is a sun-Scorpio. She is shy to the point of being reclusive, and certainly not a dominant force in anybody's life. My beloved little grandson is a sun-Scorpio.

Hillary Clinton was a flawed candidate, but you may recall that she actually won the popular vote in 2016 by 3 million votes. During her life, she received many awards and honorary degrees for her humanitarian work, something that became overlooked during the campaign.

What kind of person does this sort of vindictiveness turn you into? Not a figure of power, unfortunately.

With all best wishes for your life journey, W.

Last edited:
True enough but I think at some point, you can overcome a bad natal chart. I am pretty sure if it comes down to it, I can play up that public image and make my case even though it might not be on my chart, years of training and learning humanity can do this.

Scorpio placements have limited my growth in life and one is trying to limit my career, not sure what you read on my chart but I am not the one to play dead and be submissive towards something like that.

I am sure the Scorpios on this sub will understand the nastiness the bad apples of their sign are capable of and not take this personally. Politics aside, I am more than happy to learn from the Donald.

muchacho

I think this is a case where looking at planetary strength can give useful insights. The Sun of DJT is exceptionally strong and so is his 1st house. The Suns of TC and HRC don't even have average strength and the 1st house of HRC is very weak as well, the 1st house of TC is strong though. A strong Sun usually suggests charisma and integrity, a weak Sun lack of charisma and lack of integrity. A strong 1st house usually suggests a high energy level, stamina and a forceful personality; a weak 1st house suggests a low energy level, lack of stamina and a rather unimpressive personality. So in terms of charisma the pecking order is 1) DJT 2) TC 3) HRC. You could see this illustrated quite well during their campaigns. DJT was regularly drawing the largest crowds (tens of thousands), TC had large crowds as well (thousands) and HRC's crowds were rather small (hundreds).

muchacho

True enough but I think at some point, you can overcome a bad natal chart. I am pretty sure if it comes down to it, I can play up that public image and make my case even though it might not be on my chart, years of training and learning humanity can do this.
There are no good or bad charts. There are only appropriate and inappropriate life styles, meaning you either live in alignment with your true calling or you don't. Just being who you are is easy and effortless. Trying to be someone else is hard and exhausting. It's your choice.

david starling

I think this is a case where looking at planetary strength can give useful insights. The Sun of DJT is exceptionally strong and so is his 1st house. The Suns of TC and HRC don't even have average strength and the 1st house of HRC is very weak as well, the 1st house of TC is strong though. A strong Sun usually suggests charisma and integrity, a weak Sun lack of charisma and lack of integrity. A strong 1st house usually suggests a high energy level, stamina and a forceful personality; a weak 1st house suggests a low energy level, lack of stamina and a rather unimpressive personality. So in terms of charisma the pecking order is 1) DJT 2) TC 3) HRC. You could see this illustrated quite well during their campaigns. DJT was regularly drawing the largest crowds (tens of thousands), TC had large crowds as well (thousands) and HRC's crowds were rather small (hundreds).

Why did she win the Popular Vote? And, if the Mainstream media hadn't convinced so many potential Democratic voters that Trump couldn't possibly win, causing them to think not voting wouldn't matter, her Popular Vote margin could have been as high as double her nearly 3 million Popular Vote advantage. The Right-wingers were out for blood, all fired up and angry. That alone accounts for the large crowds. He also exaggerated the number of people at his rallies. Also, he does charisma in the eyes of his ardent supporters, but INTEGRITY?! Yougottabekiddinme!

JUPITERASC

So by modern astrologers, Scorpio is considered the strongest sign of the zodiac and often unstoppable. I am not saying, modern astrologers practically worship Scorpios, this is undeniable. Now I post this thread because Scorpios are the one sign I butt heads with a lot and I know I will continue to butt heads with them in the future, they hate me and quite frankly that feeling is mutual.

Now Hillary Clinton is a Scorpio and Ted Cruz has venus, mars, and jupiter in Scorpio. I don't dislike either politician or Trump himself, rather, I want to learn more about how he was able to defeat two individuals who are of what is supposedly the strongest sign of the zodiac (again, modern astrologers say this, not me).

As I looked back at the election, I notice that Trump used certain tactics which were highly effective against two Scorpio opponents and I wonder how effective they can be when dealing with this problematic zodiac sign in real life.

Calling them out on their hypocrisy and letting the world know.

Lyin Ted.

Crooked Hillary.

I feel like Hillary Clinton had a tendency to ride on a high horse and act as if she is above everyone and this is something I notice about Scorpios. Scorpios tend to preach about being superior but they will do the same things they blame others for. What I notice Trump do is saying the following about Ted Cruz, once again, Ted is a Mars in Scorpio which according to astrology would make him unstoppable but Trump used this tactic here:

"He holds the bible high and he lies lies lies"

In one sentence, he painted Cruz with typical Scorpio characteristics: crooked, hypocrite, and devious. Trump did the same with Hillary.

The one thing that sticks out to me is how Trump managed to build on the fact that both Cruz and Hillary act morally superior to everyone when really, they're dishonest. I feel this to be so true for most Scorpios I have known, the moral high ground making others feel like they are the villain but Trump immediately called it out which was tough for either Hillary or Cruz to counter, making both of them lose to him quite handily.

Bringing them out into the light and making them answer to the crowd.

Trump brought them out into the light and forced them to answer to crowds which made it very tough for both Hillary and Cruz. I feel when you get the stereotypical Scorpio, who often tend to be hypocrites, to answer a crowd they will often fold.

Scorpios are in their own world where whatever they do is okay but if anyone does the same, that person is in the wrong. A lot of Scorpios tend to be intrusive, vengeful, and pick fights with everyone they can. On top of all that, they try to hold the higher ground and make the other person seem like the villain. In their own little clique or world, they can have some success but as soon as you bring the crowd in, the crowd can see the hypocrisy of what is considered by modern astrologers the strongest sign of the zodiac.

Trump made Hillary answer to the crowd, she folded. Trump embarrassed Ted Cruz on stage, he could not stand his ground and was defeated.

I feel that the worst action you can take with a Scorpio is to keep things one on one, instead if you let all of their drama and garbage spill out and share it with the world, this renders them highly ineffective.

Another example is how he brought all of Bill Clinton's deeds to light and had alternative media shed light on how corrupt the Clinton foundation was.

Standing your ground and fighting hard.

I feel that a lot of people make the mistake of going easy or trying to make amends with a Scorpio, Trump did not do that. Trump kept on going at both of his Scorpio opponents day in and day out, I would not be surprised if Hillary was begging for the election to end and was happy it was all over because of how ruthlessly Trump kept going after her and her campaign.

Maybe in a real life situation, Scorpios will back down and run when they see they are dealing with someone who is going 100 mph at them every day. The trick is to be unforgiving towards this sign as it is a scheming one looking to plot revenge at every turn.

More than happy to play nasty.

False rumors about Ted Cruz as well as getting his own supporters to interrupt Clinton's rally, you want to play nasty? I will play just as nasty on my end. It is admirable how Trump was able to play that game with Hillary and effectively get the better of her at every turn in the presidential election. I was at awe of his accomplishment of defeating her no matter how many people Hillary had on her side.

But how effective are these tactics when going against Scorpio placements?

I would think very much so, especially when you bring them to the public and get a huge crowd involved. Scorpios have a very weak moral compass when they are kings in their own world who can do no wrong but as soon as you get the crowd involved, they get overwhelmed and exposed as hypocrites, often folding from the pressure.

Trump is a gemini, I think certain traits of this sign make it very tough for scorpios to deal with.
A former federal prosecutor says the truth is starting to seep out
about the Obama Administration’s
“brazen plot to exonerate Hillary Clinton”
and
“frame an incoming president with a false Russian conspiracy”

Joe diGenova, a former federal prosecutor
connects the dots on former Obama administration Justice Department
and FBI officials who may have
“violated the law, perhaps committed crimes”
to politicize law enforcement
and surveillance against political opponents.

He says former FBI Director James Comey conducted a fake criminal investigation
of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
as they “followed none of the regular rules
gave her every break in the book
immunized all kinds of people
allowed the destruction of evidence
with no grand jury
no subpoenas
no search warrants.
That’s not an investigation.
That’s a Potemkin village. It’s a farce.”

DiGenova condemned the FBI for working so closely
with the controversial Fusion GPS, a political hit squad
paid by the DNC and Clinton campaign
to create and spread the discredited Steele dossier
about President Donald Trump.

Without a justifiable law enforcement or national security reason, he says,
the FBI “created false facts so that they could get surveillance warrants.
Those are all crimes.” He adds, using official FISA-702 “queries”
and surveillance was done
“to create a false case against a candidate, and then a president.”

In highly detailed video interview
he holds up an unreported April 2017 99-page FISA court opinion
that “describes systematic and on-going violations of the law [by the FBI
and their contractors using unauthorized disclosures of raw intelligence
on Americans]. This is stunning stuff.”

DiGenova thinks Fusion GPS and Crowdstrike, the DNC’s private security firm
were among the redacted contractors of the FBI.

House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes
who knows who the redacted contractors were :smile:
may release more information.

Was Fusion GPS pitching and funding journalists
to run smear and propaganda campaigns for the Democrats?
DiGenova says journalists were definitely paid by Fusion GPS.
If it is true, he says, “it’s the complete antithesis
of American journalism and the first amendment.”
“Law enforcement is being corrupted and media is being bought,”
portends badly he says.

Noting the elite media’s supposed outrage
about governmental power and institutions during Watergate
diGenova says
“the only thing the American journalism community
seems to care about now
is destroying Donald Trump.”

In video interview, diGenova discusses the heroism of NSA Admiral Mike Rogers
who briefed Trump when he was president-elect, on Nov. 17, 2016
about the controversial governmental surveillance.
This resulted, he says, in Trump’s presidential transition
being moving out of Trump Tower to Bedminster, N.J.,
until it could be debugged.
according to an exclusive interview with The Daily Caller News Foundation.
http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/20/obama-administration-plot-exonerate-hillary/

muchacho

Why did she win the Popular Vote? And, if the Mainstream media hadn't convinced so many potential Democratic voters that Trump couldn't possibly win, causing them to think not voting wouldn't matter, her Popular Vote margin could have been as high as double her nearly 3 million Popular Vote advantage. The Right-wingers were out for blood, all fired up and angry. That alone accounts for the large crowds. He also exaggerated the number of people at his rallies.
Looks like the jury is still out on who actually won the popular vote:

The Hill: Trump’s unnecessary voter fraud probe lives on at DHS

Also, he does charisma in the eyes of his ardent supporters, but INTEGRITY?! Yougottabekiddinme!

Looks like he's on track in terms of fulfilling his campaign promises:

Politifact: Trump-O-Meter: Tracking Trump's Campaign Promises

Compare with his predecessor:

Politifact: The Obameter: Tracking Obama's promises

ETA: If you want to make some sense of what DJT says and does and the timing of it, then I recommend watching Scott Adam's periscope. He gives you the big picture from a trained hypnotist perspective on DJT's negotiation tactics (4D chess).

Last edited:

david starling

Trump's a slimeball, and a paid lackey of the immoral super-wealthy and the power-hungry M.I.C. No integrity whatsoever. And, no, the "jury's not still out" on Hillary's stunning Popular-vote victory--only the whining and lying about is still going on.

david starling

Muchacho, your Astrological interpretation stands, because you stated "A strong Sun USUALLY SUGGESTS [my emphasis] charisma and integrity...." In this case, with integrity lacking, some other factor must be involved.

david starling

There are really only three factors necessary to explain why Hillary lost the Electoral-vote: First, the Electoral-vote system is effectively designed to give rural areas an advantage over the urban areas. Second, there had already been eight years of a Democratic Party administration, and the tendency is that they alternate between the two Parties. Third, the idea of a woman as Commander-in-Chief is outside the realm of American experience, and was therefore suspect, including to many Democrats; and, given her Chart, Hillary definitely comes across as a feminine personality. Three strikes and she was out, as far as taking "the reins of power".

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Trump's a slimeball, and a paid lackey of the immoral super-wealthy
and the power-hungry M.I.C. No integrity whatsoever.
And, no, the "jury's not still out" on Hillary's stunning Popular-vote victory
--only the whining and lying about is still going on.
There are really only three factors necessary to explain why Hillary lost the Electoral-vote: First, the Electoral-vote system is effectively designed to give rural areas an advantage over the urban areas. Second, there had already been eight years of a Democratic Party administration, and the tendency is that they alternate between the two Parties. Third, the idea of a woman as Commander-in-Chief is outside the realm of American experience, and was therefore suspect, including to many Democrats; and, given her Chart, Hillary definitely comes across as a feminine personality. Three strikes and she was out, as far as taking "the reins of power".
The Justice Department has given various congressional committees
nearly 400 pages of additional text messages between two FBI officials
who were removed from Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation
into alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian officials.
One of the newly discovered messages, lawmakers said
appeared to indicate that
Peter Strzok and Lisa Page knew that charges would not be filed
against Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton
as a result of the investigation into her email server
BEFORE Clinton was interviewed by the bureau :smile:

Strzok and Page were pulled off the probe last summer
after it emerged that some of their messages to each other
included anti-Trump content.
Strzok, an FBI counterintelligence agent
was reassigned to the Bureau's human resources division
after the discovery of the exchanges with Page
with whom he was having an affair.
According to a Saturday letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray
from Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., the chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee
the Justice Department provided 384 pages of messages to lawmakers on Friday.
However, Johnson noted that additional texts sent between 14 December 2016
and May 17 of last year were not preserved by the FBI's system.

blackbery

You Trump supporters can't get over the fact that HC is the popular President by almost 3 million votes. In no other country would the person who won the MAJORITY vote not be running the country.

So his Gemini Sun did NOT beat HC Scorpio Sun. Cruz was never a real contender so he doesn't even count. It was supposed to be Jeb Bush's turn at running the country but the GOP went with Orange Cheetoh and sold their soul to the devil in exchange for the Presidency and the majority in the House/Senate. But it will all come back to haunt them in the mid-term elections. Predator-in-Chief might not even be around by then.

For the record, he won because:

a) He colluded with Russia. Up to 100,000 votes in key states that he won by a tiny percentage were influenced by thousands of ads and blogs created by Russian troll bots.
FACT confirmed by Facebook, Twitter, all forms of social media.
In other words, he allowed a foreign gov't to join with him to beat HC.
FACT is that Putin didn't want HC to win, she's too strong for him while Trumpanzee is his little *****.

b) The electoral college favours the Republcians. (FACT)

c) A large percentage of his base are racists, a crazy assortment of white supremacist groups who voted for their Racist-in-Chief. (FACT)

d) He lied lied lied like no politician has ever lied and never will again. He is the greatest LIAR of all time.

He has the lowest approval of any President to-date. (FACT).
He is the laughing stock of the world (FACT)
He is crass, dumb, stupid, idiotic, an adulterer who lusts after his own daughter. (FACT)
He is an egoist and a person so insecure he must have people flatter and cajole him and kiss his feet to avoid him losing his huge temper and going crazy on them and the world.
(FACT)
He is such a coward that he avoid military duty because of his bone spurs. (FACT) Yet he insults John McCain and says he knows more about isis than the Generals.
His ego knows no bounds and he's lost touch with reality. (FACT)

Lock him up.

Impeachment countdown.

JUPITERASC

There is not going to be an impeachment.

There are two sides to everything:

https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/29/opin...arnished-reputation-callan-opinion/index.html

Trump is right about the FBI

(CNN)The ferocity of President Donald Trump's recent attacks on the integrity of the FBI has sent shock waves through an agency accustomed to public adulation in recent years. Sadly, much of the presidential criticism of the bureau may be entirely legitimate.

....snipped...

When news of the text messages between Strzok and Page came to light against the backdrop of claimed McCabe improprieties, it became harder to just dismiss all of Trump's FBI conspiracy claims as delusional -- though many of his critics do.

Strzok was one of the FBI's top counterintelligence agents supervising the investigation of Clinton's controversial email problems. He subsequently joined Robert Mueller's Trump/Russia investigation, and the question lingers as to why his obvious anti-Trump prejudice was not uncovered in his job interview for the position with Mueller.

Why didn't McCabe warn Mueller of Strzok's likely bias, which he should have known from his own day-to-day conversations with Page and Strzok at FBI headquarters? Page reportedly worked for McCabe, who certainly also had frequent contact with Strzok -- again, the FBI's No. 2 counterintelligence agent.

While I rarely agree with much of what the President does or says regarding legal issues, this time he's got it right. The FBI's reputation has been severely damaged not by the President's criticism but by a systematic failure of the bureau's leadership.
==================================================

This Saturn opposition that Trump is experiencing now---it does not have to be 'impeachment' or assassination.

It could very well be
the 'opposition' of the treasonous actors
who have been trying to take down his presidency
since before he took office.
Mueller might have accidentally
uncovered treason, but
not where he expected to find it.
:rightful:
CeosuYvWEAIPC_6.jpg

Cox5fCGXEAAr10u.jpg

Ukpoohbear

Apart from a strong Sun and first house that another did suggest, the reason his enemies cant beat him is because they don't know his weakness and that is because it is hidden in the 12th house. Pluto is everybody's weakness or obsession, area of transformation.

He is a living genius of Chaos Magick.

david starling

Trump received as much as $5 Billion in free media time due to his whacky, provocative, clownish antics. And, the internet moguls allowed Russian trolls to use their sites to viciously disparage Hillary in a relentless smear campaign, and escaped prosecution for enabling foreign agents to directly influence the Presidential election, by using a loophole: The laws against such treasonous acts had not yet been updated to include the electronic format!

Last edited:

!4C

the reason his enemies cant beat him is because they don't know his weakness and that is because it is hidden in the 12th house. ...
He is a living genius of Chaos Magick.
The 12th house is the house of magick. Twelfth house magick can be used to defeat scorpios and plutonians. Twelfth house people can only be defeated by themselves.

Ukpoohbear