USA: The Upcoming Venus Sun Conjunction Jan. 9, 2018

JUPITERASC

Some unrealistically ignore the real reasons behind all of these unfortunate things
and attempt to blame the unfortunate results on one House.
That makes H12 their complaint department.
:biggrin:
Few are unaware that Horoscopic astrologers use twelve houses
even fewere are unaware that one of those houses is twelfth house
for those who are unaware of the significations of the twelve houses :smile:
these are easily found online for example
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h1.html

Whoam1

That very old theory has indisputably captured the imaginations of many, which is indeed, very unfortunate. :biggrin:

It is the house of imprisonment but on a mental level, not on the physical level. Pisces is associated with escapism but it kind of forms there own prison within there minds.

piercethevale

while I appreciate the input and find some of it to be accurate ...maybe most?

I do, however, have issues with consulting skyscript on any matter pertaining to astrology as I have found Ms Houlding to be a very closed minded person and certainly not at all progressive, in fact I find Her to be somewhat retarding regarding knowledge.

She only allowed me but one post on Sabian Symbols and when I attempted a second she deleted it under the excuse that I had "already posted that" ...as if one minor post on a transit at the time could encompass all there is to learn about the Sabian Symbols.

I also don't agree with the "Trads" on a number of things pertaining to astrology, but I do agree on more things than not.

If anyone does wish to consult skyscript on any matter , my advice is to "keep an open mind" and test, test, test and then re-test to come up with your own findings.

The membership at skyscript literally laughs at us members of this forum... that some of us believe in "Higher Octaves" of the visible planets being one of the foremost that comes to mind

So then, why do some of their members also hold membership here?
They have their own exclusive realm and anyone here, except yours truly, is welcome to join that forum.
Maybe you can tell me why you think they persist here, but you won't change my mind as to why I think so.

Just keep in mind what Edgar Cayce said about that kind of astrology doing more harm than good.... that is if you believe in the readings of Edgar ...like I do.
ptv:wink:

Last edited:

david starling

They have a clear distinction between what's been conventionally accepted, and what's been "made up" by those without the Authority to do so. And, they determine who had the Authority. Maybe after your book is published, they'll give you some props.

piercethevale

They have a clear distinction between what's been conventionally accepted, and what's been "made up" by those without the Authority to do so. And, they determine who had the Authority. Maybe after your book is published, they'll give you some props.

Dude, my book was published ten years ago come March 3rd.
It was the publishers choice to do so on that date and He chose that date just because that's when they got around to it.

March 3 = 33 the esoteric, gnostic sourced, number for Jesus/Yeshu'a, the man

As I've said many a time... it works like that.

piercethevale

If anyone thinks I'm spinning yarns...

100_8424.jpg

100_8432.jpg

100_8438.jpg

piercethevale

Pay particular notice to what Clarisse said about "our galaxy moves from one parking place to another" ... now meditate on it.

It'll blow your mind.
...or it should... some of you may be nodding your heads in understanding, already.

I only found out myself just a few days ago that our galaxy is sideways to all the others around us.
This ain't were we are supposed to be.
Now think of the Vedic explanation for why the Satya Yuga is different...because we get closer to the central Sun in that part of the cycle.
Something has got us "stuck" ... it'll be a shock to most all when we get this baby unstuck.

Last edited:

david starling

Pay particular notice to what Clarisse said about "our galaxy moves from one parking place to another" ... now meditate on it.

It'll blow your mind.
...or it should... some of you may be nodding your heads in understanding, already.

I only found out myself just a few days ago that our galaxy is sideways to all the others around us.
This ain't were we are supposed to be.
Now think of the Vedic explanation for why the Satya Yuga is different...because we get closer to the central Sun in that part of the cycle.
Something has got us "stuck" ... it'll be a shock to most all when we get this baby unstuck.

Are you working on another book? :unsure:

JUPITERASC

It is the house of imprisonment but on a mental level, not on the physical level.
Pisces is associated with escapism but it kind of forms there own prison within there minds.
Good comment :smile:
12th IS "the house associated with imprisonment" on ANY level
- mental, physical et al
OBVIOUSLY
the location of the ruler of 12th
as well as aspects made by 12th House ruler to other natal planets
and so on and so forth
ad infinitum
Siriusly require investigation relevant TO THE WHOLE CHART
Q.E.D.

consider for example

law-order-debt-debt_consolidation-debtors_prison-prison_sentence-prisoner-rman15265_low.jpg

debtors-prison-comic.jpg

Debt%20and%20Jail.jpg

piercethevale

Are you working on another book? :unsure:

On the revised edition. Phoenix Venus has donated her time to correct the mess of grammatical errors and contributed another chapter as well, bless her heart and soul... I love that gal.

She will get a co-authorship credit on the new edition.

It will include the new findings and further understandings that have come to being since the book was published. Such as understanding the Sabians can be read in the opposite direction beginning at Virgo 30* for a process of spiritual transformation. An analysis of a few more Astrological Parts found on the chart of Jesus/Yeshu'a and more.

It's near ready but my publisher closed shop due to being sued by some irate authors for allegedly selling books "under the table" I don't know anything more about it than that... It's a tough time to be in the publishing business, is all I can say.

So, I might be "shopping it around".

If anyone knows of a publisher that might be interested, send me their name and if it works out I'll acknowledge you in the chapter so titled.

I would imagine that God may even smile upon you. :smile:

piercethevale

I am never ceased to be amazed at how fast you respond to any of my pasts here JUPITERASC whether it's 3 A.M in the morning or 3 P.M. in the afternoon...there you are, and there you be ...and so many posts a day, almost ceaselessly ...amazing.

In fact it's almost as if you are more than one person...

Naw, couldn't be...

...Right?
:ninja:

JUPITERASC

On the revised edition. Phoenix Venus has donated her time to correct the mess of grammatical errors and contributed another chapter as well, bless her heart and soul... I love that gal.

She will get a co-authorship credit on the new edition.

It will include the new findings and further understandings that have come to being since the book was published. Such as understanding the Sabians can be read in the opposite direction beginning at Virgo 30* for a process of spiritual transformation. An analysis of a few more Astrological Parts found on the chart of Jesus/Yeshu'a and more.

It's near ready but my publisher closed shop due to being sued by some irate authors for allegedly selling books "under the table" I don't know anything more about it than that... It's a tough time to be in the publishing business, is all I can say.

So, I might be "shopping it around".

If anyone knows of a publisher that might be interested, send me their name and if it works out I'll acknowledge you in the chapter so titled.

I would imagine that God may even smile upon you. :smile:
Consider self-publishing on amazon
cheap and cheerful option - costs nothing :smile:
you set your price as well

JUPITERASC

I am never ceased to be amazed at how fast you respond
to any of my pasts here JUPITERASC
whether it's 3 A.M in the morning or 3 P.M. in the afternoon
...there you are, and there you be
...and so many posts a day, almost ceaselessly
...amazing.

In fact it's almost as if you are more than one person...

Naw, couldn't be...

...Right?

:ninja:
Siriusly I'm amazed as well
interestingly
none of us is ever less than more than one person :smile:

JUPITERASC

Self publishing gets no respect... thanks for your interest anyways,

Thar you arrr and tharrr you be.... Arrrrrr

Where's the pirate smileys?
Pirate smileys were banned aeons past :smile:
there have been several objections to my use of smiley smileys
apparently there is some unwritten law
regarding the frequency with which smiley smileya are usable
but so far forum rules do not consider these as an offence
and
that particular gripe
did not gain much of a following

david starling

Good comment :smile:
12th IS "the house associated with imprisonment" on ANY level
- mental, physical et al
OBVIOUSLY
the location of the ruler of 12th
as well as aspects made by 12th House ruler to other natal planets
and so on and so forth
ad infinitum
Siriusly require investigation relevant TO THE WHOLE CHART
Q.E.D.

Imprisonment is NOT an Area of Life. Imagination IS an Area of Life. H12 has been imagined as "the house associated with imprisonment" by those with an afflicted imagination. Don't fall for such an unhealthy obsession--let your imagination run free.

piercethevale

Imprisonment is NOT an Area of Life. Imagination IS an Area of Life. H12 has been imagined as "the house associated with imprisonment" by those with an afflicted imagination. Don't fall for such an unhealthy obsession--let your imagination run free.

There is a Part of Imprisonment as well a Part of Secret Enemies.
The Sabian Symbols are just as relevant to those Parts as well.
In fact they more specifically zero in on the Precept that is the "affliction".
Obama's Part of Imprisonment is one and the same as Yeshu'a's Part of Fortune, the 19th degree of Pisces, (ibid.) "A MASTER INSTRUCTS HIS DISCIPLE" ,,, now, what does that tell you?:wink:

JUPITERASC

Imprisonment is NOT an Area of Life.
quote your source for that claim
also
Define "an Area of Life" :smile:
Imagination IS an Area of Life.
Imagination is a function of Mind :smile:
H12 has been imagined as "the house associated with imprisonment"
by those with an afflicted imagination.
Don't fall for such an unhealthy obsession
--let your imagination run free.
Conversely, face reality - acknowledge that captives, prisons
sad events, sorrow, anguish of mind
tribulation, self-undoing, secret, unknown enemies, all exist :smile:

There is a Part of Imprisonment
as well a Part of Secret Enemies.

The Sabian Symbols are just as relevant to those Parts as well.
In fact they more specifically zero in on the Precept that is the "affliction".
Obama's Part of Imprisonment is one and the same as Yeshu'a's Part of Fortune, the 19th degree of Pisces, (ibid.) "A MASTER INSTRUCTS HIS DISCIPLE" ,,, now, what does that tell you?:wink: