Where is my father in law's lost diamond?

lorieno

Every family has stories which become part of the family folklore. Here is one:
some years ago my father in law (my girl friend and i have never been married but I consider him as my father in law) hid a valuable diamond in his house .
He had recently purchased it and wanted to have it mounted. For some reason unknown at the time my father in law could not remember where the diamond was when asked about it a few days later.
The house is a fair size house with no cellar but several bedrooms, wash room, rumpus room, garage and garden area and an attic.
My father in law is a typical old patriarch gentleman.
I am still very curious about the whereabouts or the history and destiny of this diamond.

Can anyone give some hints?

Last edited:

archergirl

For these hints I will demand a share of profit from the diamond.;)

Your FIL is represented by the 10th house; his diamond, by the 11th house, ruled by Saturn.

Said diamond, using turned houses, is in your FIL's 8th house.

I would delicately disagree, however, that you don't have any personal involvement in solving this puzzle; you are shown to be in reception with the diamond, a sign of a good deal of interest, actually!

Check out the Skyscript site for house descriptions. The 8th house usually means someplace dark. That should get you started.

Cheers,
AG;)

lorieno

Thanks Archergirl for this starting hints.
I take note of your demand of a share of the profit. ;)

The 8th house is the place to start. I will think about it.

Thank you for your insight on my " personal involvement in solving this puzzle" ... I take it as a positive hint to resolve the mystery.

Cheers!
L

fensi88

Yes, his diamond is represented with Sa rx in his turned 8 house. Being rx that menas diamond will be found!

Sa is in earth sign and in low degrees os sign that means near floor.
8 house means: Totally out of sight. Often not visible, in a pocket, drawer or cupboard. Check any place where there is plumbing; bathroom, kitchen, basement. Dark & old places, or stinking, desolate places , near boundaries.
DIRECTION: North by West
near colour: black, gray, yellow

POF is in his turned 9 house so it may indicate that diamond is far way or among book if you have library, in attic, high shelves...
Being in Libra means: Attics, bedrooms, the upper rooms in houses and closets.
DIRECTION: Northwest
near colour: blue, white

fensi88

Good luck!
Diamond is not in its usual place, and will take longer to find. However, it is usually nearby, outside, or in an outbuilding such as a garage. When you search for it search on the right side of places which I suggested.

Last edited: