Aries Midheaven & Creative Careers

TamaraL

I am curious over my Aries Midheaven!

I want to remove this question, because it was vague-written on an impulse...Thanks

Last edited:
looking in the wrong direction

asc is cancer therefore chart ruler is the moon which is in the 5th sag

look for sagittarian outlets of your creativity which would combine well with your pisces north node like dancing

you mean the MC alone is not helping?I thought performing on stage was Sagittarian...

lol performing on a stage is leonic is about showing yourself without a shame, but movies and theater are more piscean since the actors float in and out of characters and archetypes, pisces is all the previous 11 archetypes thrown in the same mold

Travolta is a good dancer, true

Travolta got Sag Mars, true

but in the 5th house, which is a leonic house

sagittarius is about movement, pisces rules the feet so I thought why not dance, just an idea you don't have to change your life for a strangers opinion on the internet, somebody whom you will never meet in real life

TamaraL

lol performing on a stage is leonic is about showing yourself without a shame, but movies and theater are more piscean since the actors float in and out of characters and archetypes, pisces is all the previous 11 archetypes thrown in the same mold

Travolta is a good dancer, true

Travolta got Sag Mars, true

but in the 5th house, which is a leonic house

sagittarius is about movement, pisces rules the feet so I thought why not dance, just an idea you don't have to change your life for a strangers opinion on the internet, somebody whom you will never meet in real life

Sorry maybe I confused you (I made this thread in order to discuss Aries MC I am not looking for ideas on what to do in my life. I am sorry to give you that idea.) :) Thanks for your responses, probably my question wasn't clear. When I said performing I meant theater-performing not films or dance. I am curious to get feedback on Aries MC...Maybe I should re-edit my question

Last edited:

serafin5

My first thought in re: to Aries MC is an attraction to surgery I think because of Mars' influence. But then of course I realized that either Cancer or Leo would be the Asc. The Cancer Asc Aries MC could be really dynamic since they are both leaders. Cancer is a "money sign" among other things, and this person would have to be the boss and/or owner of a possible business; maybe a restaurant as Cancer loves good food! Also, for both possible Asc's there could be acting or writing for these Asc's/MC's for obvious reasons but one with this MC would have to watch a definite impulsive streak!

Just my dos pesos.:biggrin:
S5

TamaraL

My first thought in re: to Aries MC is an attraction to surgery I think because of Mars' influence. But then of course I realized that either Cancer or Leo would be the Asc. The Cancer Asc Aries MC could be really dynamic since they are both leaders. Cancer is a "money sign" among other things, and this person would have to be the boss and/or owner of a possible business; maybe a restaurant as Cancer loves good food! Also, for both possible Asc's there could be acting or writing for these Asc's/MC's for obvious reasons but one with this MC would have to watch a definite impulsive streak!

Just my dos pesos.:biggrin:
S5

Thanks for your post!Unfortunately I removed the question because it was rather vague (+ I got upset with Scattered Ice who is now banned) my MC ruler (Mars) happens to be debilitated so I was wondering if that can affect future success somehow.I wasn't really searching for ideas on what to do with my life...
I am reposting my chart just in case.Thanks so much for taking an interest despite the fact I removed the question...:)

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
There is nothing typical Aries about your MC. I had attempted to answer your question about MC through the chain rulership based on Venus in Pisces exalted with Moon as your ascendant ruler living in 5th and the reality that you are into Art not Military matters (Aries).

TamaraL

There is nothing typical Aries about your MC. I had attempted to answer your question about MC through the chain rulership based on Venus in Pisces exalted with Moon as your ascendant ruler living in 5th and the reality that you are into Art not Military matters (Aries).

Yes.. I 've just realized that...double-answering!amazing!I don't know how many times to thank you! Well yes not military haha ..I had to study martial arts for a while..

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

Aries MC isn't about military matters at all. It shows how a person approaches their "destiny" is like an Aries- risk taking, aggressive, competitive, determined, passionate. Even those with Aries Mars near the MC are not into military stuff... but they sure are very affirmed in their goals.

TamaraL

Aries MC isn't about military matters at all. It shows how a person approaches their "destiny" is like an Aries- risk taking, aggressive, competitive, determined, passionate. Even those with Aries Mars near the MC are not into military stuff... but they sure are very affirmed in their goals.

Another astro-myth busted!Thank you may28gemini!
I 've seen this MC in so many different passionate people...& very innovative in their approach...

poyi

Premium Member
I never thought the sign of MC alone is enough to tell what profession lol. I have Gemini MC, I never worked for any type of communication based profession or being involved with reporting. Through I had done interpretation at church for several years (most likely with my Jupiter influence at IC) and work requires a lot of information exchanges. I still think that final dispositor tells a lot more details which I had explained that is link to Venus in Pisces.

JUPITERASC

military, sports, mechanical stuff or being a entrepreneur
As stated by several members Aries MC is not necessarily confined to 'a Military career'

ALTHOUGH THAT IS ENTIRELY POSSIBLE DEPENDENT ON THE SIGN AND HOUSE LOCATION OF NATAL MARS

AS WELL AS

the sign and house location of natal Mars dispositor

i.e. the ENTIRE natal chart is important - not just one aspect or Sign
:smile:

People Signified by Mars include:

Princes ruling by tyranny or oppression
tyrants
usurpers
new conquerors.
Generals of armies
colonels
captains or soldiers generally
physicians
apothecaries
surgeons
alchemists
gunners
butchers
marshals
sergeants
bailiffs
hangmen
thieves
smiths
bakers
armourers
watch-makers
botchers, [7]
tailors
cutlers of swords and knives
barbers
dyers
cooks
carpenters

gamesters, [8]
bear-wards
tanners
curriers [9]

Another example
the following are famous Mars-ruled Aries personalities who were not Military personnel

Wilbur Wright, pilot Born: 16 Apr 1867

Joan Crawford, actress Born: 23 Mar 1903

Vincent Van Gogh, artist Born: 30 Mar 1853

Marlon Brando, actor Born: 3 Apr 1924

King Henry II of France Born: 31 Mar 1519 (JC)

Casanova, serial monogamist Born: 2 Apr 1725

M

may28gemini

Don't forget Angelina Jolie who has Aries MC with an Aries stellium in her 10th house. She's not involve in the military but she sure "acts" very Aries and apparently always gets her way...
DGWjAzcPqQMgqwqbZQNjZQNj.png

I never thought the sign of MC alone is enough to tell what profession lol. I have Gemini MC, I never worked for any type of communication based profession or being involved with reporting. Through I had done interpretation at church for several years (most likely with my Jupiter influence at IC) and work requires a lot of information exchanges. I still think that final dispositor tells a lot more details which I had explained that is link to Venus in Pisces.

But you are a communicator in your job... you're an ER nurse. You're the liaison who has to assist both the doctors and not freak out the patients which means you're walking a tight rope. Your communication skill is necessary in your line of work because if you say something misleading, vague, or off color, it actually would be crucial since it deals with life and death.

My MC is Cancer, which is probably the most WRONG MC possible. Higher calling linked with Cancerian concerns...that totally disgust me and ill fitting but it's there.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
But you are a communicator in your job... you're an ER nurse. You're the liaison who has to assist both the doctors and not freak out the patients which means you're walking a tight rope. Your communication skill is necessary in your line of work because if you say something misleading, vague, or off color, it actually would be crucial since it deals with life and death.

My MC is Cancer, which is probably the most WRONG MC possible. Higher calling linked with Cancerian concerns...that totally disgust me and ill fitting but it's there.

For sure communication is very important (Medical nurse by the way) that is not solely because of my Gemini MC. My point is not to look at the sign of MC solely but pay more attention on the final dispositor of the ruler. Actually I do have social charm, I often sort out many difficult patients and family with a bit of chats and laugh. I save a lot of legal payment for the hospital. I know how to joke in public easily plus my NN and Vertex both conjunct and parallel MC.

The communicator skill is confirmed by the condition of Mercury mutual reception with 1st Mars in Virgo, 3rd house Mercury is in favorable condition to talk. Due to the mutual reception in ruleship through to you in weaker form as in sextile, the exchange not only due to sign by also changing houses anytime, Mars can shift to 5th house for having Moon in Capricorn trine him, and Mercury can shift to 1st house, the down side is Moon in Capricorn aspect her fall in Scorpio Mercury, but she can also shift to 3rd house to talk about death and tragedy easily.

So my point is that the details is in the final dispositor not to pay too much attention on the nature of the sign itself at MC. In my case the significant of communication is only being confirmed due to Mercury, NN and Vertex to MC but not the Gemini itself.

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

Of course. Just the sign of the MC alone does NOT determine what sort of career choices a person takes up, but I think it's more representative of how the person approaches their "destiny."

As a general example, person with an Aries MC like Angelina Jolie would have a more forceful attitude in achieving their goals than say, someone with Cancer MC like Jennifer Aniston. I like that Jennifer has Libra Jupiter in the 1st house... since I'm the same way :love: Cancer MC isn't someone that strives to be a homemaker or everything domestic, but someone who is more personal in their approach with the public and not outwardly ambitious (unlike Aries who is outwardly ambitious).

Anyway, upon closer inspection, Jennifer is no slacker or wishy washy person, her MC trines Mars in Rulership which shows a deep seated commitment, Saturn square MC (although Fallen but Saturn in a Fallen state doesn't really recognize their limitations as easily) is an extremely hard worker. Those are just 2 aspects that colored her MC.
BHkJBGx4EUE0EGH1ZQNjZQNj.png

Ewan McGregor is another example... I do like his chart... seems like a nice person. But he has Cancer MC, too with Saturn sextile MC which shows that he's a hard worker, but his work isn't always on his mind. He's got other stuff that he likes...such as his family life shown with Cap Mars in 4th house opposite MC.
AQH1AaWQHxkPHIcZZQNjZQNj.png

Janus

Hi TamaraL,

Looking at your chart I noticed you have 5th House Scorpio, with Pluto in Scorpio in the 5th House. That's also ruler of the 5th House in the 5th House. I believe Pluto in the 5th house is quite a creative placement. I have the same placement myself (exactly the same, 5th House Scorpio, with Pluto in Scorpio in the 5th House. Ruler of the 5th in the 5th House). To me, creativity is an intense and important process.

You also have Moon in the 5th House (trine MC) and Vertex in the 5th House. Plus Venus in Pisces (a artistic planet and sign) with Venus being the bottom of the 'T' in the 'T-Square'.

A bit off-topic, but I noticed you have Mercury square Pluto. I have not only the same aspect, but also my planets are in the same signs (Aquarius and Scorpio) and Houses (8th and 5th). I was curious, how do you think this placement plays out for you? Are you sometimes curious about certain subjects, to the point of obsession? Are you an investigator, someone who looks below the surface of things and people to find the truth?

Finally if your curious, here is my chart:

http://www.astro.com/tmpd/cha1filejFRYCE-u1325473189/astro_2gw_01_myself.42108.10268.gif

I have Aries MC with Mars in the 10th conjunct MC. Venus is trine both my Mars and MC.

At the moment, I'm not sure exactly what job/career I want (or what I can get), but the jobs or careers I'm generally interested in are generally in creative fields. I'm not interested in the military in any way (I'm the kind of person who would probably hate that kind of career actually. Maybe I'm too disobedient :)), though it may be interesting to note that one of the things I'm looking at doing at the moment is painting wargaming miniatures. Other things I've looked at are illustration and graphic design. So yeah, interested in creative areas, but really unsure how to go about it in a job and career sense (which may be because of my Neptune square MC...?). I also have Ruler of the 6th in the 5th House, and one of the rulers of the 5th (Mars) in the 10th house, which may explain why I'm interested in creative field for a career.

Finally although I don't like the military and real life war, I do like wargaming and strategy games/video games, and I also find things like martial arts, weapons, and armour interesting, both in a functional sense and an aesthetic sense. I think these are all martian things :)

TamaraL

Hi TamaraL,

Looking at your chart I noticed you have 5th House Scorpio, with Pluto in Scorpio in the 5th House. That's also ruler of the 5th House in the 5th House. I believe Pluto in the 5th house is quite a creative placement. I have the same placement myself (exactly the same, 5th House Scorpio, with Pluto in Scorpio in the 5th House. Ruler of the 5th in the 5th House). To me, creativity is an intense and important process.

You also have Moon in the 5th House (trine MC) and Vertex in the 5th House. Plus Venus in Pisces (a artistic planet and sign) with Venus being the bottom of the 'T' in the 'T-Square'.

A bit off-topic, but I noticed you have Mercury square Pluto. I have not only the same aspect, but also my planets are in the same signs (Aquarius and Scorpio) and Houses (8th and 5th). I was curious, how do you think this placement plays out for you? Are you sometimes curious about certain subjects, to the point of obsession? Are you an investigator, someone who looks below the surface of things and people to find the truth?

Finally if your curious, here is my chart:

http://www.astro.com/tmpd/cha1filejFRYCE-u1325473189/astro_2gw_01_myself.42108.10268.gif

I have Aries MC with Mars in the 10th conjunct MC. Venus is trine both my Mars and MC.

At the moment, I'm not sure exactly what job/career I want (or what I can get), but the jobs or careers I'm generally interested in are generally in creative fields. I'm not interested in the military in any way (I'm the kind of person who would probably hate that kind of career actually. Maybe I'm too disobedient :)), though it may be interesting to note that one of the things I'm looking at doing at the moment is painting wargaming miniatures. Other things I've looked at are illustration and graphic design. So yeah, interested in creative areas, but really unsure how to go about it in a job and career sense (which may be because of my Neptune square MC...?). I also have Ruler of the 6th in the 5th House, and one of the rulers of the 5th (Mars) in the 10th house, which may explain why I'm interested in creative field for a career.

Finally although I don't like the military and real life war, I do like wargaming and strategy games/video games, and I also find things like martial arts, weapons, and armour interesting, both in a functional sense and an aesthetic sense. I think these are all martian things :)

:) Wow thank you for your post Janus,
Its nice to "meet" somebody with with similar astrological placements...
I have made a thread about Mercury Square Pluto & there are interesting opinions about it: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69482 yes I think it does create some obsessions around certain things, a constant struggle for discovering more interesting people, run away from everything superficial...people,attitudes..for the most part of my life I 've been creating art around taboo issues..so yes I could say I am an investigator...even my way of speaking is very ambiguous/argumentative at the same time..analyzing everything to the core...good luck with exploring your artistic talents I am pretty sure you will find it...:) when you wander around, 7 have a strong sense of who you are you 'll never be lost..(maybe temporarily :) but then you discover the most interesting things in life )

P.S your chart had expired so I didn't check it ..

Janus

:) Wow thank you for your post Janus,
Its nice to "meet" somebody with with similar astrological placements...
I have made a thread about Mercury Square Pluto & there are interesting opinions about it: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69482 yes I think it does create some obsessions around certain things, a constant struggle for discovering more interesting people, run away from everything superficial...people,attitudes..for the most part of my life I 've been creating art around taboo issues..so yes I could say I am an investigator...even my way of speaking is very ambiguous/argumentative at the same time..analyzing everything to the core...good luck with exploring your artistic talents I am pretty sure you will find it...:) when you wander around, 7 have a strong sense of who you are you 'll never be lost..(maybe temporarily :) but then you discover the most interesting things in life )

P.S your chart had expired so I didn't check it ..

I uploaded my chart in this post for you to look at, it should be an attachment.