Celebrities with ascendants that you feel don't fit

savanna

Are there celebrities with whose ascendants that you feel don't fit them .. I'm talking about celebrities whose birth times are accurate, but their ascendants do not match them as an individual ..

Scarlett Johansson doesn't really seem like a Sag asc. to me]

Whitney Houston being Pisces asc. makes sense, but it doesn't fit her personality really

anyone else ??

Claire19

Are there celebrities with whose ascendants that you feel don't fit them .. I'm talking about celebrities whose birth times are accurate, but their ascendants do not match them as an individual ..

Whitney Houston being Pisces asc. makes sense, but it doesn't fit her personality really

anyone else ??
I feel that Whitney having Neptune ruling fits her for sure. A more rabid addict you could not find and she was brought up in a religious atmosphere.

We must remember to look at the rising sign ruling planet, its aspects, the decan the ascendant is in for a true picture. Just because Scarlett is not tall, there is more to it, than that.

I have just seen a pic of Scarlett with a ponytail and noticed how prominent her teeth are. All signs of Sagi rising.

Last edited:

Zuri

anyone else ??

I think that Pisces Ascendant fit Whitney Houston very well. I've read a lot about her. She was known by friends and associates as being sort of wishy-washy on matters (head in the clouds), and compassionate. Pisces Ascendant would've played a big role in her creative impulse, and certainly her strong religious orientation. There's its connection to her Venus square Neptune placement (delusion in relationships), which explained why she stayed with Bobby Brown for so long. She also had a martyr complex of sorts (rarely blaming herself for her troubles -- especially concerning how she lost her great voice -- which were due to life choices that she made) The woman even died a Neptunian death (drowning in bathtub, due to drug abuse....water and drugs are related to Neptune), and Neptune ruled her Pisces Ascendant.

LeoCassandra

I think that Pisces Ascendant fit Whitney Houston very well. I've read a lot about her. She was known by friends and associates as being sort of wishy-washy on matters (head in the clouds), and compassionate. Pisces Ascendant would've played a big role in her creative impulse, and certainly her strong religious orientation. There's its connection to her Venus square Neptune placement (delusion in relationships), which explained why she stayed with Bobby Brown for so long. She also had a martyr complex of sorts (rarely blaming herself for her troubles -- especially concerning how she lost her great voice -- which were due to life choices that she made) The woman even died a Neptunian death (drowning in bathtub, due to drug abuse....water and drugs are related to Neptune), and Neptune ruled her Pisces Ascendant.
I agree. She was quite moody.
Her Leo Sun(Diva) was in 6th house(work)
Pluto,Mars, Mercury(younger partner) in 7th house... South Node in 11th house. Her quotes
I finally faced the fact that it isn't a crime not having friends. Being alone means you have fewer problems.
North node in 5th
I wanted to be a teacher. I love children, so I wanted to deal with children
Sun opposite Saturn. Saturn in 12th house:
It's my decision. So the biggest devil is me. I'm either my best friend or my worst enemy. And that's how I have to deal with it
.http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...emorable-quotes-late-pop/story?id=15608687#20

gen6k

hey i want to say something interesting about natal aspects and apperence.

since the astrology is both exterior and psychological. all we see on a person is their way of carrying out what they think and how they are.

the exterior portrayal is not equivalent to concentration on personality for example.

good looking doesnt always mean pleasant personality

if we look closely without listening to other cultural ideologies. it is possible to dicern a correlation between how a person looks on the inside and how they are on the outside.

this of course is a matter of actually seeing the intrinsic astrological aspects on the outside of a person. it is not a matter of the Apperence of venus for example when it is unfolded to the outside, but rather the principle of venus and how it is tied to the outside.

of course water can begin to calculate this intuitively, but it requires the delineation of simpler aspects first including ascendant and moon and venus and mars.

after this has been received then it is possible to look at the dynamics of principles between their visuality.

if for example we see Ted Bundy's childhood pictures
it is somehow obvious that his personality is malefic and is bound to cross boundries

http://murderpedia.org/male.B/images/b/bundy/bundy001.jpg

people that are good at child development studies have seen this exterior correlation of the principle.

freddykfan

Banned
I came at this thread because I am enchanted.
Tonight I was watching a perfume commercial on TV and thought who is that glamorous lady?
Discovered her name is Scarlett Johansson and she is playing in movies.
She looks like strong Jupiter Venus Neptune type women.
We share a nice Moon Neptune Venus Mars Sagittarius conjunction in composite (midpoints) and a nice Scorpio stellium.

Whitney Houston had her Ascendant on 8th degree Pisces and ruler Neptune in 8th, we all know how she died.

I suppose their Ascendants and their Ascendants rulers fits them.

At the moment I don't know a celebrity with an Ascendant that I feel don't fit.
Will let you know when I see one.
hi bas Scarlett has had a very big year as she played the Black Widow in The Avengers

freddykfan

Banned
Thank's i will check her IMDb !
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0424060/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarlett_Johansson
http://www.astrotheme.com/celestar/portrait.php?clef=myYMPR8vAQd6&info=1
scarlett-johansson-gi-920.jpg
scarlett-johansson-iron-man-2-black-widow-stills-03.jpg
The%20Avengers%20Black%20Widow%20Scarlett%20Johansson%20wallpapers%20480x800%20(01).jpg
there you go Bas btw thank you so much for the birthtimes hope you can do some more when you have time. :smile:

Last edited:

Melaike

Scarlett Johansson doesn't really seem like a Sag asc. to me

Her birthtime is rated ''C'' on astrodatabank : http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Johansson,_Scarlett

Her ASC could be in last degree of Scorpio in my opinion.

I tend to think Jessica Alba is Virgo rising instead of Leo

Last edited:

Claire19

You are right and her Leo sun made her determined in some ways and a performer, but addiction is a genetic physical thing and often cant be controlled. She tried rehab several times and her connection with another addict in Bobby Brown only exacerbated her problems. Neptune is very good at denial and evasion.

Melaike

Scarlett's ascendant degree is very close to the cusp but if we look at her Pluto, does it fit her for Scorpio rising. I dont get that feel from her at all. She certainly doesnt look it.

Her body and face looks Scorpionic to me.
Scorpio rising or Sag rising either way she'll be Sun rising, Uranus and Mercury in the first house.

savanna

Olivia Newton-John looks more like a Libra rising than a Virgo rising. ADB got the time from her and she could have been off. She gave them a rounded birthtime.

M

may28gemini

Oh come on! Just because a celebrity's or any person's Asc doesn't "look" like what you "feel" the rising to look like doesn't mean that their rising sign is incorrect. Feelings are often erroneous.

Scarlett does looks Sagittarian, and her 0 Sag Sun is on the Asc is a strong indicator of this. Whitney Houston actually does look like a Pisces rising with a side of Virgo pointedness. She has Virgo Uranus and Mercury opposing her Asc which slices off the typical softness that traditional Pisces rising would have. Prince Harry looks really earthy and shouldn't be surprising that he's a Cap rising. He has Jupiter in the 1st house which expands his earthy look.

Last edited: