Will I meet a man 4 long term relationship this yr?

LillyLane

I'm somewhere in the midst of resolving my past and ready to open my heart to the future. It's been a long road. Will I meet a man this year? A man for a long term or at least relationships opportunity. I want to be married- but fulling enjoying being alone...so to make it happen (meeting) is very difficult considering I'm not looking. But I'm open and things change....

In this chart,I would say the 7th house person/ relationship is going to change- but since he's chasing to mars in Scorpio - I'm not certain that is good for venus- anyway there's a lot of action in the 3rd house- so I'm tempted to say that moon being in her special home as she is extra happy in the 3rd that something is going to happen....I can't make out thought as to what...

What do you say? An ex? Is likely ...have not had any contact and maybe that is what I need to close the casket - pluto transiting my natal 12th won't let me do any of that thought... Any thoughts...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Summery Joy

I am inclined to say, no, you won't meet a man for long term relationship before the end of this year, but you might date someone where there will be no commitment.

There is no applying aspect between Mars and Venus. And while Venus is in Mars' fall (not good) Venus receives Mars in Libra for only a short while. Soon enough, Mars will go into Scoprio, forming negative mutual reception with Venus. Also, the Moon applies to a sextile with Saturn in the 7th. Saturn is not close enough to the cusp of the 7th to signify a man. So I think I signifies your restrictions in relationships.

Saturn in in partile sextile with mercury, to which the Moon applies right after Saturn. Mercury rules the 5th house (fun). That's while I am leaning toward the possibility of dating without commitment. Like, you'd start seeing a man (or men) that will force you to face your relationship issues (Moon sextile Saturn in 7th).

But, no, I don't see anything long term in this chart.

LillyLane

Thank you for your reply! It's funny because as mars will be in detriment of venus as he will be in Scorpio I will be full on student teaching and in graduate school finally last semester.. So my life will not really allow anything else as it is intense to be in school full time and working. I doubt anyone comes along as well...but things change...so I asked. Also, very highly unusual a male friend younger then I- he sent me a message on Facebook. He wants to go for brunch...I think he likes me- but have no desire to be with him- romantically. So, you just never know what comes into life- he was friends with my ex. So, it's awkward ! But interesting....

Thanks for the read!