Rahu Mahadasha

Asbeyer

Hallo, could anyone help me to find out how many years will last my rahu mahadasha and which under dasha now is going?

many thanks..

Attachments

• rahu.jpg
    rahu.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 36

Famm

Rahu mahadasha goes on for 18 years. I have rahu mahadasha and antar dasha right now, its hard on me but i have rahu in 11th house..i dont get it why its happening, i should be making money but i make very less of it.

mathur_dinesh

Your ascendant is in Leo and Rahu is placed in Cancer in the twelfth house of the chart. Rahu and Saturn are associated in the navamsha. This is the reason why you are making less money and your expenses are high.
Rahu major-period will end in June/2027.

Famm

Your ascendant is in Leo and Rahu is placed in Cancer in the twelfth house of the chart. Rahu and Saturn are associated in the navamsha. This is the reason why you are making less money and your expenses are high.
Rahu major-period will end in June/2027.

No i am a capricorn ascendant. I was born on 13th october 1993 at 2.05 pm karachi,pakistan. I currently have a rahu transit in sixth hiuse but my natal rahu is in 11th house in the sign of scorpio

Asbeyer

Hey, Thanks for answers.
@Mathur, I am already married, since 10/2017. I hope what you are seeing is not divorce :)
and yes I have problems always with making money...
Under Rahu Mahadasha my hardest Period was between 09/2013 - 12/2016..I cannot still believe thats it is over !!
I think period was Rahu Mahadasha- Saturn Antardasha.
Since them still hard but I can bear it..
just curious in which underdasha period I am?
Could be Rahu Mahadasha -Ketu Antardasha?

Asbeyer

@Famm, Hey I am not an expert but what I am thinking about Rahu Mahadasha is, first forget about making money and find your life purpose... What dou you have to give us, how can use your resources, talents that they are help us... After that, money will come just easy that you can not imagine :)
I promise:smile:

mathur_dinesh

For Asbeyer:
You are currently in the sub-period of Mercury in the major-period of Rahu till the close of this year (2019).
Mercury strongly represents wealth in the chart. It is combust so much wealth in its period is not likely since Jupiter is also combust. However as it is in an angle it will give good results in totality. There may be some tension in marriage in this period.