Guess the chart for these pics

chris10

Hi cocoloco. I think that you actually do look like a scorpio asc but the pisces moon softens you up quite a bit.

What about this pic?
What do you think her ascendant is?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 33

cocoloco

Re: Yes/No is your appearance similar to your chart?

Hi cocoloco. I think that you actually do look like a scorpio asc but the pisces moon softens you up quite a bit.

What about this pic?

From the one eye that I see in your picture you look very mysterious. Scorpio influence?!? I also see Virgo!

theV

What about this pic?

Capricorn.

chris10

From the one eye that I see in your picture you look very mysterious. Scorpio influence?!? I also see Virgo!

I'll post more pics of her in a while. Sorry for having to hide parts of the face. :smile:

cocoloco

I'll post more in a while, I'll see what I can find.

How old do you think she is?

Hard to say, 20s?

Does having more planets in the 5th house with a Leo midheaven give me more Leo traits/ personality too? I say this because the Scorpio description of their personality does not match with me. I have to say Pisces, and Libra description matches me to a T.

chris10

here's another one of the same person

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 26

chris10

Hard to say, 20s?

Does having more planets in the 5th house with a Leo midheaven give me more Leo traits/ personality too? I say this because the Scorpio description of their personality does not match with me. I have to say Pisces, and Libra description matches me to a T.
Sorry I took over your thread. I started a new one here http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97489

I'll delete pics later.

I am not an astrologer but according to what I've read your personality is colored by the whole chart not just the asc.
The asc, the ruler of the asc, planets in the 1st house, aspects to the asc and the moon for women affect appearance.
I believe so too. :wink:

cocoloco

Sorry I took over your thread. I started a new one here http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97489

I'll delete pics later.

I am not an astrologer but according to what I've read your personality is colored by the whole chart not just the asc.
The asc, the ruler of the asc, planets in the 1st house, aspects to the asc and the moon for women affect appearance.
I believe so too. :wink:

Lol, instead of puzzles of her face, could you post her whole face? Hard to say, she look Virgo or Gemini plus Scorpio to me. No worries!

chris10

Lol, instead of puzzles of her face, could you post her whole face? Hard to say, she look Virgo or Gemini plus Scorpio to me. No worries!

Can't post her whole face :wink:
Hmm, so you think virgo, gem, scorpio?

Let's see if anyone else is interested in guessing. then I'll reveal age and chart:biggrin:

theV

I also think now she is either a virgo or capricorn.

chris10

I also think now she is either a virgo or capricorn.

Yes, virgo ascendant. It's me. To be honest, I don't know if I look like ''I'm supposed to'' according to chart.