SR Sun and Mars conjuct in 8th house square Uranus in 4th house

elune

Goodnight:

I am new to the forum, although I have read it for a long time, I am sorry for my English since it is not very good, I am from Spain.

I do not know if there is any protocol to start the topics, I hope I'm not skipping any rules.

I am worried about my next solar return, I have the sun, mars and mercury in 8th house , the sun and mars are conjunct making a square to uranus in my 4th house.

Then I have the ascendant in Sagittarius in house 5th and his regent Jupiter at house 10th.

The rulers of my 5th and 6th houses are in house 7th, the ruler of 7th house is in 8th house and the ruler of 9th house is in 8th house.

I just hope it has nothing to do with a death, at least physical.

What views do you, I attach the images of the solar return.

Thank you very much.

Attachments

• Solar Return only.png
    Solar Return only.png
    132.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Solar Return on Natal Chart.png
    Solar Return on Natal Chart.png
    109.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Natal Chart.png
    Natal Chart.png
    134.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Adittional Tables.png
    Adittional Tables.png
    142.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Adittional Tables 2.png
    Adittional Tables 2.png
    70.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Lin

You put your SR chart ON your natal chart as if it were transits.

You must post your SR chart alone. That is the chart of the year....from birthday to birthday.
LIN

elune

You put your SR chart ON your natal chart as if it were transits.

You must post your SR chart alone. That is the chart of the year....from birthday to birthday.
LIN

Yes, you're right, I just added the image

thank you very much

Lin

OK...you say you are worried about certain positions in the SR but NOT what you are worried about in "life." What is the area of your life which you feel might suffer from this solar return prediction?
You can make it brief....just post the specific areas that worry you,
LIN

elune

OK...you say you are worried about certain positions in the SR but NOT what you are worried about in "life." What is the area of your life which you feel might suffer from this solar return prediction?
You can make it brief....just post the specific areas that worry you,
LIN

Hello:

I worry that these positions could mean a sudden death in my family exactly the death of my father because supposedly the sun represents the father.

He does not currently have any health problems, but Uranus is sudden. If the sun and mars are in conjunction at 8 th house, the house of death, transformation, but also sex and inheritance. Uranus is at 4th house, the house of the roots, the family, besides that uranus is the ruler of my natal 8th house, for all that I fear that the sun and uranus are square in those houses.

On the other hand I also thought if that could mean retirement, since next year my father will probably retire, is what comforts me.

I also thought if it could be my own death.

Thank you

Last edited: