pisces & cancer suns with scorpio moon - diferences

or1000

Scorpio moon can overpower the Sun, from my opinion as a Cancer sun, Scorpio moon. How do you mean by 'differences'?

kimbermoon

In both cases the quality of water is heightened for the individual; that relates to sensitivity, compassion and depth of emotions. Elementally Cancer is of the cardinal nature and expresses more through the emotions and creativity, especially as it relates to family and genetic bonds. They are motivated by emotions which serve to stimulate their actions.
Depending on aspects they can be highly sensitive and prone to moodiness when emotions go awry. Cardinal is naturally a leader type aiming to motivate themselves and others. Typically not afraid to begin new projects and see it through to the end.

Scorpio on the other side is of the fixed quality; they tend to follow the lead of the cardinal signs and further up plans with consistency and determination. At the same time they may not be good at finishing up and thereby rely on friends to keep the momentum going. Typically dependable they can also be stubborn and stuck in their ways.

The Scorpio Moon holds power and is concerned with control issues. With Cancer Sun the depth of emotions is more exclusively aimed at family and domestic concerns. The Cancer Sun is supported by the Scorpio Moon to provide follow-up through determined efforts and the sense of power is more specifically directed towards family and domestic concerns.

Pisces is mutable; typically quite flexible and adaptable, but also prone to vascillation and indecision. The energy wants to feel connected with others and generally has no difficulty making friends with others.
The Pisces Sun with Scorpio Moon is apt to be intense and psychically sensitive. The sense of power can be directed to humanitarian needs, but holding steady will require more earthy factors to support it. Can have a heightened psychic sensitivity.

wan

I have Scorpio Moon but for some reason I am not big on control at all. I feel no need to control or lord over others. I don't know why. But other times I do exhibit very typical Scorpio traits. My asc. is Pisces.

kimbermoon

You have to take into account the layout of the chart, and the aspects to the Moon to determine whether the qualities of the planet are more, or less dominant in it's influence. The same is true of all the planets. Often the Moon is
less dominant in it's expression; it is more of a latent energy, often operating at the subconscious level, whereas the Asc often comes through more as the expression of the persona. Pisces ASC can be less aggressive and more flexible and adaptable than the fixed nature of Scorpio.

dianab

Scorpio moon can overpower the Sun, from my opinion as a Cancer sun, Scorpio moon. How do you mean by 'differences'?

-cancer sun saggy rising scorpio moon vs pisces sun saggy rising scorpio moon
-cancer sun libra rising scorpio moon vs pisces sun cancer rising scorpio moon

differences & similarities between this combos?

i know 3 cancer sun scorpio moon people the 3 of them are very elegant and tasteful with great personal charm... and 2 pisces sun scorpio moon i know are wildly charismatic and very likeable very interested in clothes and arts. AND ALL OF THEM HAVE GREAT (voume) HAIR!

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Hope this helps. I find it accurate.

[deleted quote over 100 words against Forum rules - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

dianab

In both cases the quality of water is heightened for the individual; that relates to sensitivity, compassion and depth of emotions. Elementally Cancer is of the cardinal nature and expresses more through the emotions and creativity, especially as it relates to family and genetic bonds. They are motivated by emotions which serve to stimulate their actions.
Depending on aspects they can be highly sensitive and prone to moodiness when emotions go awry. Cardinal is naturally a leader type aiming to motivate themselves and others. Typically not afraid to begin new projects and see it through to the end.

Scorpio on the other side is of the fixed quality; they tend to follow the lead of the cardinal signs and further up plans with consistency and determination. At the same time they may not be good at finishing up and thereby rely on friends to keep the momentum going. Typically dependable they can also be stubborn and stuck in their ways.

The Scorpio Moon holds power and is concerned with control issues. With Cancer Sun the depth of emotions is more exclusively aimed at family and domestic concerns. The Cancer Sun is supported by the Scorpio Moon to provide follow-up through determined efforts and the sense of power is more specifically directed towards family and domestic concerns.

Pisces is mutable; typically quite flexible and adaptable, but also prone to vascillation and indecision. The energy wants to feel connected with others and generally has no difficulty making friends with others.
The Pisces Sun with Scorpio Moon is apt to be intense and psychically sensitive. The sense of power can be directed to humanitarian needs, but holding steady will require more earthy factors to support it. Can have a heightened psychic sensitivity.
are you saying cancer sun scorpio moon combo is a better put together/determined sort of person than pisces sun scorpio moon combo? both are equally very intense? this combos are somewhat similar to leo sun aries moon? i met men with those 3 combos they all were very charismatic, well-dressed, highly intelligent and appeared to be that very confident/comfortable in their own skin type

Last edited:

or1000

are you saying cancer sun scorpio moon combo is a better put together/determined sort of person than pisces sun scorpio moon combo? both are equally very intense? this combos are somewhat similar to leo sun aries moon? i met men with those 3 combos they all were very charismatic, well-dressed, highly intelligent and appeared to be that very confident/comfortable in their own skin type

its funny you mentioned this because i do believe there's likeliness between cancer sun/scorpio moon and leo sun/aries moon. proud, with fiery, wavering emotions. once the cancer/scorpio learns to make productive their emotions they won't be as fiery, possibly - i'm on this journey, so we'll see.

dianab

@kimbermoon @or1000

who's more of a intellectual sort: a cancer sun sagittarius rising scorpio moon or pisces sun sagittarius rising scorpio moon? how you describe the characteristics of each combo?

Last edited: