11th house

chris10

I'm not asking how they are feeling. You already answered that. Yeah, I know, they're feeling shittyy
I'm asking what are his feelings for her?

Chrysalis

Him being in his 8th house is enough to say that he doesn't want this to be the end, he's peregrine and is in no dignities of saturn right now, so as for feelings, things are too much right now for him to even know what he's truly feeling.

Moons gonna come into contact with sun again in around 6 degrees/days by antiscia, this would be when things have calmed down a little, and they can talk, whether this changes things for the better, i don't think it will.

chris10

Him being in his 8th house is enough to say that he doesn't want this to be the end, he's peregrine and is in no dignities of saturn right now, so as for feelings, things are too much right now for him to even know what he's truly feeling.

Moons gonna come into contact with sun again in around 6 degrees/days by antiscia, this would be when things have calmed down a little, and they can talk, whether this changes things for the better, i don't think it will.

Got it.
Thank you for your time Chrys