Sun and Venus Conjuct with Regulus in 12th house?

I wanted some opinions on my 12th house. I know the Sun and Venus conjunction is very common but I'm having trouble with fully understanding the 12th house.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_anonymous_201735.13796.643.gif
    astro_24gw_01_anonymous_201735.13796.643.gif
    61.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

HighlyEvolved

Hello, having sun in 12th house is rather weak position, but it is better if it is in fire sign (especially Leo like in you chart) because Sun rules Leo, it gives it strenght and vitality to shine through and act even in rather foggy, passive and introspective place which is 12th house (subconscious, ruled by Pisces). Venus is a beneficial planet, so this tight conjunction is good for valuing yourself and ability to enjoy life. Even though your sun is in 12th house, I'd say it is positioned quite nice. I think you believe in yourself, sometimes to a fault, because your Sun squares Jupiter. There is a danger of underestimating "enemy" or overestimating your powers. You probably need your space and hate being held down or told what to do. Because of the square and the Sun-Venus conjunction, you should watch out for overindulgence in all matters. Finally, your Sun-Venus conjunction is squared by Pluto. I also have Sun-Pluto square (also Leo here, yay! :joyful: ) and this is sorta hard to realise, but there can be deep seated dislike of authority, destructive or even self-destructive tendencies, so you should watch out for drugs, alcohol and such, it does not do you any good, especially having two planets in 12th house and strong Pluto like yours. So be aware of your dark side, it is not alway easy to keep it in check but it can be done and it is way to perfecting your soul.

I noticed that you also have T-square made of Uranus-Neptune conjunction opposing Moon and squared by Mars, it is quite dynamic, so check it out.

Hello, having sun in 12th house is rather weak position, but it is better if it is in fire sign (especially Leo like in you chart) because Sun rules Leo, it gives it strenght and vitality to shine through and act even in rather foggy, passive and introspective place which is 12th house (subconscious, ruled by Pisces). Venus is a beneficial planet, so this tight conjunction is good for valuing yourself and ability to enjoy life. Even though your sun is in 12th house, I'd say it is positioned quite nice. I think you believe in yourself, sometimes to a fault, because your Sun squares Jupiter. There is a danger of underestimating "enemy" or overestimating your powers. You probably need your space and hate being held down or told what to do. Because of the square and the Sun-Venus conjunction, you should watch out for overindulgence in all matters. Finally, your Sun-Venus conjunction is squared by Pluto. I also have Sun-Pluto square (also Leo here, yay! :joyful: ) and this is sorta hard to realise, but there can be deep seated dislike of authority, destructive or even self-destructive tendencies, so you should watch out for drugs, alcohol and such, it does not do you any good, especially having two planets in 12th house and strong Pluto like yours. So be aware of your dark side, it is not alway easy to keep it in check but it can be done and it is way to perfecting your soul.

I noticed that you also have T-square made of Uranus-Neptune conjunction opposing Moon and squared by Mars, it is quite dynamic, so check it out.

Thank you so much for replying. It all makes sense though. I've actually been working on trying to keep an eye on the darker side of myself lately.

I was more interested in the kite with grand trine in water that i haven't looked into the mars aspect. I will definitely have to look that up.

Horus

[FONT=&quot]TWELFTH HOUSE:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] This is the House of
SPIRIT, SURRENDER, SACRIFICE & SECRETS...
how you sacrifice your self-interest to serve the needs of others: social work, charity work, volunteer work, being with people confined in institutions (hospitals or asylums or prisons);
how you surrender your sense of self (ego): to a higher power or to Love, willingly to another person, unwillingly to a dominant person, or unwittingly in a co-dependent relationship;
how you are affected by things which are hidden: sub-conscious fears or guilts or resentments or hates, past-life karma, skeletons in closets, potentially damaging secrets, secret enemies or saboteurs, secret plots, secret motives, hidden agendas, suppressed knowledge, secret societies, occult wisdom, hidden meanings;
how you appear "mysterious", how you keep your secrets, how you keep others' secrets;
how you deal with the unknown, how you seek a direct connection to hidden knowledge by means other than intellect or logic or rational thinking (through the non-rational: imagination or intuition or extra-sensory perception or spiritualism or prophecy);
other associations... bodies of water, chemicals, drugs and drug dependencies, perfumes, dancing, ecstasy, spirituality, self-sacrifice, martyrdom, persuasion through imagination, illusions, deceptions, self-delusions, escapism. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://www.astrologyzine.com/what-is-house-12.shtml

You can look up your planets in their signs and houses in these two sites which are both very good:

[/FONT]
http://www.myastrologybook.com/planets-in-signs-sign-of-planet.htm

http://www.myastrologybook.com/planets-in-houses-astrology.htm

http://mindfire.ca/The Planets Through the Signs/Contents.htm

http://mindfire.ca/The Planets Through the Houses/Contents.htm

The darker, unconscious part of self is often indicated by the Black Moon Lillith which is down in the additional objects menu at the extended chart selection page at astro.com. Might be worth seeing where that lands and then Googling it.