Progressed Venus conjuct Sun ?????????

Zarathu

Account Closed
Zarathu:If inquisitive minds come on board shouldn't they get an accurate chart for astrologers to view as in shows sincerity?

To do this would require that we provide a full rectification for every chart presented. Since this is simply not a possibility, then a simple disclaimer stating that if your birth time is incorrect by more than 8 minutes, what we say may be completely in left field.

The alternative again, as I already stated it, is to use the "lack of an accurate birth time" to not provide any astrology for those in need at all. However, this might be the intent when the responder just posts endless quotes that barely connect, and endless pictures with religious references. The religious references may be the actual reason for posting in the first place.

Re: Progressed Venus conjunct Sun? - UPDATE BIRTH TIME

Hello, I finally remember to ask my parents for a birth time and it is 3:04pm.

Can anyone please update my birth chart and let me know the how the progressed Venus conjunct the Sun effects with the time now in my chart?

It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I am still interested in a guy I met a year ago and wondering if my birth chart shows that this time of my life I may have finally met the one.

Thank you!:happy:

Last edited:

junoisuppose

Hi I don't know your date of birth or place or anything.
The best thing to do is to go to www.astro.com click "free horoscopes" on the top bar, go to "extended chart selection" at the bottom on the right, put in your details, then where it says "please select the type of chart you want" choose "natal & progressed chart". Then you can get a copy of your chart with progressions. I am not sure how you share that on here without the personal data though :unsure:
Anyway, I agree with what lion o ness said, your progressed venus only moves about 1 degree a year so even without the chart we can say yes it will be on your natal sun this year.
It is a very good indication of a relationship with someone who values you highly.
However I also agree that we still have free will about what we will do in our relationships and no relationship is perfect. It looks like it will be your time for learning about relationships :smile:

Last edited:
Thank you junoisuppose :happy:

Here is the birth chart with the time. Thank you very much for anyone who can help.

Attachments

• birthchart.jpg
    birthchart.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

GEMINI78

Thank you junoisuppose :happy:

Here is the birth chart with the time. Thank you very much for anyone who can help.

Hi ,I'm curious what happened did you and the guy get serious? if you don't mind sharing. I have the same conjunction right now Progressed Sun conjunct Natal Venus H11 I also have Progressed Venus conjuct ASC both of my conjuctions are exact next month. I'm still singled.....

Last edited:

The_Saturnian

Hi ,I'm curious what happened did you and the guy get serious? if you don't mind sharing. I have the same conjunction right now Progressed Sun conjunct Natal Venus H11 I also have Progressed Venus conjuct ASC both of my conjuctions are exact next month. I'm still singled.....

You never know what could happen next month. Lol I bet you'll meet the right sort of person for you. Keep us updated on your progressions for next month. I'd love hear if you do meet someone significant. I'm actually pretty excited myself about this, because I'm going to have progressed Venus conjunct a close natal mars at 2 degree Leo conjunct natal Sun at 5 degrees Leo. This should happen for me in around 2016 - 2018.

Hello community,
Specifically Gemini78 and The Saturnian, sorry for not responding sooner.

During this time a man came into my life (from another state) that I felt so much of connection with. We enjoyed the same things. Conversation came easily. We loved to tease each other. We had same sense of humor. Most comfort and fun I ever had with a guy. We went out to eat a lot, bowling, baseball games.

But here is the kicker, this wonderful guy I was having a great time with had a big age difference so neither of us told each other how we felt. He did once (after having a few drinks :wink:)

Also he was originally from another state so after being here two years moved back for a job opportunity a couple of months ago.

I thought that would be the end of all contact. Why contact me now. But he still does. He will contact me so say the most random things. I think he knows the connection too and misses it as much as I do. I asked him if he will come back to visit and he said Of course! and said probably in a couple of months.

So for me it has been bittersweet.