Is anyone good at interpreting chart patterns?

astroamatuer

Hey how are you all? :)

So Im not with this guy any more but to be honest it was one of the most intense things i have ever felt in my life. Compared to my other relationships there seems to be alot more chart patterns and Im struggling to understand how they are interpreted so if anyone is good at them and understands them could you have a go at interpreting what they mean seperately, Im not looking for a reading of the full chart I just want to learn about the patterns because you can google this trine this or this conjunct this etc but theres not that much on the patterns (obviously most people will have different planets at each point so that is probably why).

So at the start I just noticed the uranus yod and the midheaven yod but now Ive just looked it up on time passages and they say there is three t-squares aswell?

So I would like to know the meaning/lesson of:

The Venus/Juno/Midheaven YOD with the midheaven being the focal point.

The Moon/Jupiter/Uranus YOD with Uranus being the focal point.

Then the ones that time passages generates on the report are:

T-Square, focal planet Mercury

T-Square, focal planet Venus

T-Square, focal planet Moon

So I dont know what the other planets are, the venus one I cant even see to be honest.

And I would also like to know if there is a composite chart pattern and the focal point is hitting one of the individuals natal planets then does that mean only they will feel that pattern like its for them? Or they will just feel it stronger than the other person?
My example for this is that the composite moon is on my ascendant but that composite moon is the focal planet of a t-square so what does that mean? And the composite Uranus is on the guys North Node but the Composite Uranus is the focal point of a YOD so what do you think that would mean?
I would get twice as emotional and he would get twice as erratic or? hahaha

So I would like to understand these patterns as much as you can teach me I would like to know, and what you think I will have learned from this 5 years from now :)

Thank you in advance :smile::smile::smile:

Attachments

• astro_621gw_01_03_anonymous_anonymous.58536.10101.jpg
    astro_621gw_01_03_anonymous_anonymous.58536.10101.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 24

JUPITERASC

Hey how are you all? :)

So Im not with this guy any more but to be honest it was one of the most intense things i have ever felt in my life. Compared to my other relationships there seems to be alot more chart patterns and Im struggling to understand how they are interpreted so if anyone is good at them and understands them could you have a go at interpreting what they mean seperately, Im not looking for a reading of the full chart I just want to learn about the patterns because you can google this trine this or this conjunct this etc but theres not that much on the patterns (obviously most people will have different planets at each point so that is probably why).

So at the start I just noticed the uranus yod and the midheaven yod but now Ive just looked it up on time passages and they say there is three t-squares aswell?

So I would like to know the meaning/lesson of:

The Venus/Juno/Midheaven YOD with the midheaven being the focal point.

The Moon/Jupiter/Uranus YOD with Uranus being the focal point.

Then the ones that time passages generates on the report are:

T-Square, focal planet Mercury

T-Square, focal planet Venus

T-Square, focal planet Moon

So I dont know what the other planets are, the venus one I cant even see to be honest.

And I would also like to know if there is a composite chart pattern and the focal point is hitting one of the individuals natal planets then does that mean only they will feel that pattern like its for them? Or they will just feel it stronger than the other person?
My example for this is that the composite moon is on my ascendant but that composite moon is the focal planet of a t-square so what does that mean? And the composite Uranus is on the guys North Node but the Composite Uranus is the focal point of a YOD so what do you think that would mean?
I would get twice as emotional and he would get twice as erratic or? hahaha

So I would like to understand these patterns as much as you can teach me I would like to know,
and what you think I will have learned from this 5 years from now
:)

Thank you in advance :smile::smile::smile:
5 years from now, what you shall have learned
is entirely dependent on the time spent during those 5 years
on studying/researching these astrological patterns
:smile:

meanwhile
others have already done considerable research
from which we may all benefit
for example

AN INTRODUCTION TO ASPECTS AND CHART SHAPING IN NATAL ASTROLOGY by NICHOLAS CAMPION
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html

astroamatuer

5 years from now, what you shall have learned
is entirely dependent on the time spent during those 5 years
on studying/researching these astrological patterns

meanwhile
others have already done considerable research
from which we may all benefit
for example

AN INTRODUCTION TO ASPECTS AND CHART SHAPING IN NATAL ASTROLOGY by NICHOLAS CAMPION
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html

hahaha I have read the meanings, I thought you were going to tell me what you think and why you think it hahaha :)

JUPITERASC

hahaha I have read the meanings,
I thought you were going to tell me what you think and why you think it hahaha
Ours is an astrological learning forum and as such, beginners are encouraged
to post their own understanding of any issue that is of interest
in any event delineation of aspects can take many hours,
even days or weeks
there are members who have spent years on their natal charts
and are finding new insights daily

astroamatuer

Ok well thank you anyway :)
I know I have been learning for about a year and I know everyone interprets differently but sometimes its easier for me to get my head around things if someone says I see that like this and this is why I see it that way, then my mind can somehow see it that way aswell. To be honest the way I see the venus juno midheaven yod is that through love and commitment there is the power to change the world (midheaven being in aquarius I look at aquarius as the group and I look at leo as being more for the self) and the uranus one im still not sure besides erratic partnership maybe explosive spiritual emotions making the partnership erratic im not sure :)

astroamatuer

Same as the t-squares I'm not sure because it says energy is directed towards the focal point but you can find balance in the opposing area, but then I'm not sure because if there is more than one and they overlap each other then they are in the opposing area which is another issue all together hahaha :)

astroamatuer

And then the focal points hitting the individuals planets or points I'm not sure because yeh it looks like if it's hitting their planets to the exact degree that's their destiny or whatever but then they have that planet point in their birth chart already so maybe they're already used to the energy which means then it could be stronger to the other person. That's why I'm not sure about the patterns, the other stuff I am getting slowly but surely :)

astroamatuer

And I don't know if you've read the time passages interpretations of the yod or t-square but it just gives a description of the pattern then underneath just says what it means for that planet to be in that sign and house, so yeh I know that planet is emphasised or whatever but looking at the actual thing like ok that's at the base that's at the top so that would mean that, and then this one with whatever at the base and that as the focal point means that and with it overlapping that other one those two would work together in whatever way. That's what I'm struggling to get my head around :) thank you though x

JUPITERASC

Same as the t-squares I'm not sure because it says energy is directed towards the focal point
but you can find balance in the opposing area,
but then I'm not sure because if there is more than one a
nd they overlap each other then they are in the opposing area
which is another issue all together hahaha
to interpret any aspect PATTERN
begin by assessing
INDIVIDUAL PLANETS

for example
you have 'a T-square' that involves
an OPPOSITION between ARIES MARS and LIBRA SATURN
both in SQUARE aspect with CANCER MOON :smile:

so

study the significations of the PLANET or PLANETS involved

i.e.

MARS
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/mars.html
SATURN http://www.skyscript.co.uk/saturn.html
MOON http://www.skyscript.co.uk/moon.html

THEN the SIGN
for this particular aspect pattern

i.e.

ARIES
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aries.html
LIBRA http://www.skyscript.co.uk/libra.html
CANCER http://www.skyscript.co.uk/cancer.html

THEN the HOUSE
for this particular aspect pattern

11th House
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h11.html
5th House http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h5.html
2nd House http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h2.html

JUPITERASC

so let's study that OPPOSITION
ARIES is the home territory of WARRIOR planet MARS
LIBRA is the home of VENUS where SATURN is EXALTED

therefore both planets are strong in ESSENTIAL DIGNITY

Planets in OPPOSITION 'are like two people fiercely fighting each other' Avrahim Ibn Ezra :smile:

MARS at 4 ARIES has dignity by domicile and face

SATURN at 9 LIBRA has dignity by Exaltation

and so MARS is the stronger of the two in terms of ESSENTIAL DIGNITY

HOW TO READ THIS TABLE
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dig2.html

dignities2.gif

astroamatuer

Ok so even if they are the base planets (not the focal point), if they are involved in a pattern they are more important/ will overpower planets in the chart that are not part of a pattern?
And then say for example if there is a planet opposite to the focal point then that is the whole aim of the game? like on the uranus one I can see it more clearly.

So chiron (in taurus in the first house) is opposite uranus (in sagittarius in the 7th house) so do you think that makes the lesson im learning off that one to value (taurus) the healing (chiron) of myself (1st house) through the eccentricity (uranus) & philosophy (sagittarius) that partnership (7th house) gave me?
Then Jupiter in Taurus in the 12th and the moon in cancer in the 2nd I cant put this bit together? Maybe its like value (taurus/2nd house) the expansion (jupiter) of spiritual (12th house) emotions (moon) in the home (cancer)???????
I can break it up no problem then to get it together I just start to see that Jupiter & Moon as side bits that I shouldnt worry about, like if the outcome of the focal point so il use this one, uranus so the outcome of that uranus is the chiron opposite it I dont know how to interpret it with the other two involved?

JUPITERASC

Ok so even if they are the base planets (not the focal point), if they are involved in a pattern they are more important/ will overpower planets in the chart that are not part of a pattern?
And then say for example if there is a planet opposite to the focal point then that is the whole aim of the game? like on the uranus one I can see it more clearly.

So chiron (in taurus in the first house) is opposite uranus (in sagittarius in the 7th house) so do you think that makes the lesson im learning off that one to value (taurus) the healing (chiron) of myself (1st house) through the eccentricity (uranus) & philosophy (sagittarius) that partnership (7th house) gave me?
Then Jupiter in Taurus in the 12th and the moon in cancer in the 2nd I cant put this bit together? Maybe its like value (taurus/2nd house) the expansion (jupiter) of spiritual (12th house) emotions (moon) in the home (cancer)???????
I can break it up no problem then to get it together I just start to see that Jupiter & Moon as side bits that I shouldnt worry about, like if the outcome of the focal point so il use this one, uranus so the outcome of that uranus is the chiron opposite it I dont know how to interpret it with the other two involved?
Focus on one area at a time
then
read the story as a whole

The 'T-square between MARS, SATURN and MOON'
involves
MARS and SATURN battling over 11th House versus 5th house issues
and MOON joining the fray with FINANCIAL CHALLENGES

astroamatuer

And do you use asteroids? So then Im not sure if it works the same way every time, with the other one the MC is obviously the focal point of that YOD and the IC is what I will learn from that YOD so Dejanira sits on the composite IC does that mean the aim of helping the group (aquarius & mc) is to feel comfortable (IC) as a victim (dejanira) for myself & my ego (Leo)??
I just cant get the whole lot of it at once, Can you tell me where I am going wrong?

JUPITERASC

And do you use asteroids?
So then Im not sure if it works the same way every time, with the other one
the MC is obviously the focal point of that YOD
nd the IC is what I will learn from that YOD so Dejanira sits on the composite IC
does that mean the aim of helping the group (aquarius & mc) is to feel comfortable (IC) as a victim (dejanira) for myself & my ego (Leo)??
I just cant get the whole lot of it at once, Can you tell me where I am going wrong?
Asteroids are fun
however
there are literally multiple asteroids conjunct EVERY DEGREE of every natal chart

and

'...As far as how many asteroids there are…
well, if you only consider those larger than 100 meters orbiting within the inner Solar System,
there’s over 150 million. Count smaller ones and you get even more....'

HOW MANY ASTEROIDS ARE THERE?
http://www.universetoday.com/97571/how-many-asteroids-are-out-there/

so

for beginners
good idea to begin at the beginning
and
focus on the seven visible planets
which is plenty
as evidenced by brief analysis of MARS, SATURN, MOON T'square

astroamatuer

Focus on one area at a time
then
read the story as a whole

The 'T-square between MARS, SATURN and MOON'
involves
MARS and SATURN battling over 11th House versus 5th house issues
and MOON joining the fray with FINANCIAL CHALLENGES

Ok so then I usually look at the planets as in the slower they move the stronger they are but then in this case if the moon is the focal point it doesn't get overpowered by saturn or mars? they add to it?

this is the interpretation I get just of a T-Square

You have a T-Square in your chart. With this planetary aspect pattern, in which three planets or conjunctions are in square with one another, you have a high degree of motivation and drive. Your energies are most easily and habitually expressed by the energy of the focal point, the middle of the T-Square. You may also compensate for overdoing in the area of life represented by the focal point, by leaning toward the empty pattern element opposite the focal point, seeking to balance your activity. The lesson of this planetary aspect pattern is in learning to use your considerable energy wisely in the pursuit of your true goals. There is great tension represented by the focal planet or planets in your chart, where conflicting parts of your personality attain their focus and peak of energy, and you may observe compulsive behavior in the area of life represented here.

So Saturn in Libra in the 5th house opposing mars in aries in the 11th house which are square to the moon in cancer in the 2nd house so its like responsible love/pleasure in conflict with the energy of self in the group and then all expressed through emotions (moon)?? And can I ask you what makes you say financial challenges? Do you think the second house is always financial or do you think it can just be stuff you value thats not money?
Just because its the moon I wouldn't normally think its money I would think like emotional security but do you think it can mean getting emotional over money or what do you mean by financial challenge?

astroamatuer

I generally don't gain knowledge by breaking things into smaller and smaller pieces, but by looking at wholes.

As such.....

the patterns that you have identified are sub patterns of what I call COGNITION.

Without out looking at the larger patterns of how you deal with change, what your current mental and emotional challenges are, and how you innately think about the stimuli that the world presents(which is obtained by looking at the astrological functioning of your reptile, limbic, cerebral cortex, and pre-frontal cortex brain systems) looking at the modifications to cortical activity, which is what the patterns you described are, is mostly worthless in the long run.

My opinion of course.

Hey again,

So without breaking it down and learning how to interpret the smaller parts how would you expect me to see the whole?
Regardless of if you think its worthless or not doesn't really bother me, there is patterns in charts and I want to understand them. Yeh I probably have posted the same chart before and if I remember correctly you asked me to post the chart then said you don't read composite charts, Im not sure about all these big words your throwing around but common sense should tell you that if I am posting something for a second or third time I am still trying to get my head around it and understand it. This is the first time that someone has actually helped me a bit to try and interpret them.
When I ask for answers I'm not asking you read this, then read this again, I'm asking for someone to help me make sense of it so then the next time I see one I can have a crack at interpreting it myself.
Rahu has read this chart and by read it I mean she read it, she didnt teach me how to interpret it, I have e-mailed her to do a paid reading for me but thats nothing to do with me trying to understand the patterns.
Im learning astrology -LEARNING- understand? that means I dont get it yet. That also means I will post whatever I need to post or speak to whoever is willing to help me to try to understand what Im trying to understand. Is that ok with you or? :smile:

JUPITERASC

Ok so then I usually look at the planets as in the slower they move the stronger they are but then in this case if the moon is the focal point it doesn't get overpowered by saturn or mars? they add to it?

this is the interpretation I get just of a T-Square

You have a T-Square in your chart. With this planetary aspect pattern, in which three planets or conjunctions are in square with one another, you have a high degree of motivation and drive. Your energies are most easily and habitually expressed by the energy of the focal point, the middle of the T-Square. You may also compensate for overdoing in the area of life represented by the focal point, by leaning toward the empty pattern element opposite the focal point, seeking to balance your activity. The lesson of this planetary aspect pattern is in learning to use your considerable energy wisely in the pursuit of your true goals. There is great tension represented by the focal planet or planets in your chart, where conflicting parts of your personality attain their focus and peak of energy, and you may observe compulsive behavior in the area of life represented here.

So Saturn in Libra in the 5th house opposing mars in aries in the 11th house
which are square to the moon in cancer in the 2nd house
so its like responsible love/pleasure in conflict with the energy of self in the group
and then all expressed through emotions (moon)??

And can I ask you what makes you say financial challenges?

Do you think the second house is always financial or do you think it can just be stuff you value thats not money?
Just because its the moon I wouldn't normally think its money
I would think like emotional security but do you think it can mean getting emotional over money or what do you mean by financial challenge?
Main Rulerships of 2nd House:

'....Resources, material comforts, earnings
and
all issues concerning wealth or of a financial nature.
The manner of attaining wealth
(note sign on cusp, planetary ruler and its condition).
Personal goods and belongings, assets,
income, gain, money lent to others,
profit (or loss when afflicted),
support and assistance from others.....'
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h2.html

Moon is traditionally associated with SILVER which can be a form of currency http://www.skyscript.co.uk/metal.html :smile:

astroamatuer

Ok so with the sign on the second house cusp being gemini so ruler is mercury then that is conjunct the mars which is part of the t-square and trine uranus and sextile chiron to you how does that change the story?
This is used just by looking at the t-square yeh? You add to it? So then to you how would it add to it that the ruler is aspecting the two main points of the uranus YOD?? :andy: