Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Recommendations

Recommendations Looking for advice and suggestions on books, websites, programs, professionals, organizations, or anything else related to astrology? Ask and share your opinions here.

Unread 02-25-2020, 11:53 AM

Have you had a paid birth chart analysis / personal horoscope?

Hi everyone! I am brand new to reddit and have always been extremely interested in astrology. I read any and all bits of info I can get my hands on and spend a majority of my past time reading about it. I was wondering if any of you have ever paid for a detailed analysis or horoscope? If you have, were you satisfied with it? Do you have any recommendations as to where I should go? Is it a waste of money? Should I continue attempting to educate myself on my chart? Any input is greatly appreciated

Unread 02-28-2020, 01:58 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Re: Have you had a paid birth chart analysis / personal horoscope?

This isn't reddit. Are you just copy/pasting a post you made there?

This forum is not for seeking professional services, although we do have an Advertising forum where members who are professional astrologers may post about their practice. Anyone who is a professional astrologer may also have a link in their signature, which appears with every post. You may contact someone about their practice through their signature link or whatever info they've provided in an Advertising post.

Other than that, using this site to offer, request, give, or receive astrological services for pay is strictly against the rules. Astrological advice given here is for practice and learning purposes. No money may be exchanged for it.

Edited to add: That takes care of the professional recommendation part of your question. It's not really a question that can be answered on here because there are plenty of people who would recommend themselves, which would be a violation of forum rules (I've deleted one such self recommendation already). As to the rest of your question, this forum is a great place to get help studying your chart on your own. You might also decide you want a professional reading, but that would be up to you. Some people find that very helpful in their astrology journey. Others prefer self study, or group study.

Professional astrologers vary greatly in how good they are and how good a fit they would be for you. One might leave you feeling it's a waste of money. Another might leave you feeling they were worth every penny and then some. People who've had professional readings may have had both kinds of experiences.
Private messages welcome if they're either moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and in the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog.

To submit a question, read my blog, or inquire about my practice, please visit https://www.thebearsnose.com/

Seeking new Ask the Astrologer submissions at this time. Updates from previous submitters welcome if ready.

Last edited by Osamenor; 02-28-2020 at 06:19 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
Zora (02-28-2020)

Tags
analysis, birth, chart, horoscope, paid, personal