Insights on the chart

astro2016

Respected Astrologers,
We came across this alliance for my sister.I will be glad if you kindly say few-lines regarding his personality and profession. His birth details

Regards
astro2016

Last edited:

Ekonomist13

Respected Astrologers,
We came across this alliance for my sister.I will be glad if you kindly say few-lines regarding his personality and profession. His birth details
dob 09.07.1975. pob-Vellore,Tamilnadu, tob-6.00 PM.

Regards
astro2016

Hello!

First of all, let me tell you that I am always sceptic when people are born in round hours (18:00 for example). The doctors have a tendency to being late, so the chances are the date of birth is 17:50 or 18:15 just as likely.

I am mentioning this because many planets are on cusps of other houses. For example mercury 2 degrees gemini could just as likely be 27 degree taurus.

With that in mind I'll do my best.

Asc Sag - idealistic, aspiring, enthusiastic, religious or agnostic, interested in far away places and cultures or ideas, physically active, risk-taking, outgoing, breezy, extroverted, philosophical, perhaps dogmatic, prejudiced, superficial, and alwass on-the-go. Needs to learn restraint.

Sun in Gemini - doesn't like boredom, has many interests, probably many relationships, intelligent, communicative, lots of ideas and generally lazy to execute them. It's not beauty, but mental stimulation what he seeks out of his partner. For marriage though, safety and mental stimulation are needed to keep him in it.

Jup 4th house Pisces own sign - good for religion or philosophy, ideas and intuition. Also good for travels and inheritance. Good home life.

Jup aspect debilitated rahu in 12th house - lots of foreign/distant travel, maybe even too much. Also watch for over-indulgence of alcohol or drugs, especially weed.

Mars 5th house aries (own sign) - attractive to women, creative, spends much energy on dating and seeking the right one; maybe speculator/gambler/risk taker

Mars aspecting Rahu - benefic/debilitated malefic gives you a bad aspect: person spends TOO much of his energy on sexual fantasies, His actions irritate others and bring him frustration and disgrace, his timing for opportunities is faulty.

Saturn/Moon/Sun conjunction 7th house Gemini - Paap katrati yoga - negative for relationships: native will have psychological issues, delays in beginning of the career, early life issues with authority, and phobias (performance phobia especially). Possibly anxious. Depressed 100%. He is a male whore, jumping from relationship to relationship seeking for mental challenge and perfect partner, but doesn't realize that his loneliness is built inside of him, not outside. In the other hand, this gets much more positive after 32+, and the native is now 45 years old, so lots of those mistakes are behind him and he is wiser - Saturn has probably awarded him by now.

Mercury 2 degree 7th house of Gemini (own sign) but virtual conjunction with Ketu - triple the analytics and intuition, this person is born to serve others in some institutions.

Venus in 9th house Leo - fun loving, charming, but weak to flattery - likes to be a center of woman's attention. Likes drama in his life - without it he gets bored or feels unloved. Also romanticises long distance travels and spirituality.

Moon is in nakshatra of Punarvasu, whose lord is Jupiter. He's that much more positive and strong in his chart. Quiet, patient, devout, temperance, contrary views, adaptability, self-understanding and nobility sum the natvie up. Punarvasu’s generosity is conditional and works on the principle of “give and take”. Punarvasu natives usually lack the strong mental capacity and have a much simpler approach to life. They lack foresight, a negative quality which gets them into complications, but they are always lucky to get out of them easily

Not much energy is spent on career. Native is best suited for sales, marketing or religious and occult things. I imagine the native to be a cult leader who gets worshipped by his students. If not that, then he works in Internet Marketing.

Let me know if anything you know about him is consistent with the analysis. Maybe the time of birth is a couple of minutes off, and I didn't go in further details until I'm sure.

astro2016

@Ekonomist13

Thanks so much for taking time and analyzing the chart. Actually the person is unknown to us as we came across his profile in one of the matrimonial websites. Does his chart denote any previous marriage and separation.He is working in software related job.Because he has furnished his marital status as unmarried.Will his married life be blissful kindly advise.

Thanks
astro2016

Ekonomist13

@Ekonomist13

Thanks so much for taking time and analyzing the chart. Actually the person is unknown to us as we came across his profile in one of the matrimonial websites. Does his chart denote any previous marriage and separation.He is working in software related job.Because he has furnished his marital status as unmarried.Will his married life be blissful kindly advise.

Thanks
astro2016

I see a possibility of 2nd marriage in his chart, but no previous marriages, just many relationships.

I don't know if the marriage will be happy, I should check the woman's chart for that also. I can just tell you what he is and what he's looking for, now you know what you're dealing with.

The guy likes his drama and he's constantly searching for new things in his life, but as said above, should be better since he's older. But it still depends on what his wife is going to be like xD

Hope that helps.

astro2016

@Ekonomist13

Whatever you have said pertaining to his nature "It's not beauty, but mental stimulation what he seeks out of his partner" is exactly true.

Regards
astro2016