Warnings About Weapons in the Birth Chart

Kannon

My example, linked below, uses the birth chart of Oscar Pistorius. But first let's look at the basics.

The significators of weapons and aspects that show the need to avoid them:

- Mars = Firearms and knives
- Stressful aspects involve squares, contra-parallels, oppositions, and quincunxes by Mars to Sun or Moon, Saturn, Uranus, Pluto, especially if Mars also makes any other conjunction or parallel that emphasizes emotion, drive or ego.
---

Warnings About Weapons in the Birth Chart (Oscar Pistorius)

Since I don’t chase the news or celebrities with my astrology work, this is a bit unusual, but something yesterday put my mind into this chart. Whatever the tragedies that have occurred in the last year or so, Oscar Pistorius is certainly an inspiring young man. Just look at what he did to overcome what is normally considered a dis-ability to become one of the world’s most amazing athletes.

He was born with fibular hemimelia (congenital absence of the fibula) in both legs and the month before his first birthday went through a surgical procedure to allow prosthetics to be better placed on both legs so that he could gain his mobility. As a result of this he began walking at about a year and a half old.

However, this post will be brief and to the point. I’m considering coming back later and using his chart as a demonstration of rectification using declinations (north/south positions of planets and chart points).

Oscar Pistorius’ chart is one that clearly shows a person who should distance themselves from firearms and weapons in general.

At the risk of being accused of hindsight pronouncements, I am using his chart to make a point for astrologers and people in general. This is too important a point to not make it. These kinds of tragedies can be avoided.

Continue reading > http://kannonmcafee.wordpress.com/2014/09/17/warnings-about-weapons-in-the-birth-chart-oscar-pistorius/

JUPITERASC

Oscar Pistorius’ chart is one that clearly shows a person who should distance themselves from firearms and weapons in general.

At the risk of being accused of hindsight pronouncements,
I am using his chart to make a point for astrologers and people in general.
This is too important a point to not make it. These kinds of tragedies can be avoided.
Clearly the vast majority of persons 'should distance themselves from firearms and weapons in general'
for varying reasons

and

With hindsight any tragedy 'can be avoided' :smile:

furthermore

many argue against the possession of firearms
by members of the public in general
however there is simply no way of preventing anyone from gaining access to firearms

theV

I also agree that mars and saturn have a connection with weapons and fire arms and there is also asteroid hopi #2938 connected to weapons.