Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 03-22-2019, 02:44 AM
Banned

Numerology vs astrology talk.

Anyone else here into numerology?

For those that dont know, its a tool very similar to astrology, as it also uses the heavenly bodies in our solar system that we use to have astrology.

However it is somewhat different than astrology as it doesnt need birth time for you or birth location, all it needs is your full birth name and birthday.

After that it gives not only extremely detailed insights into who you are, but also deep and detailed insights into what the quality of your life will be for certain decades in your whole life. Yes this means it tells you the future.

And when you line it up with what whatever it is that youre currently doing now, it makes a lot of sense for its claims about your future to actually come true.

Astrology tells you who youll become too but doesnt anywhere near as efficiently, as you need to study and analyze every bit of your chart to know what you will end up doing no matter what.

Numerology reports just flat out say what youre gonna do by giving a broad overview of what your quality of life will be at certain points in time. It gives detailed written paragraphs on it. I purchased it a few years ago when I was unable to fully utilize and understand how to use astrology btw.

Numerology also tells you what your life path is. Every one has one, every soul anyways. I am a life path 6. 6 is ruled by venus and the moon and represents both Libra taurus and cancer. So my natal chart reflects this theme into my life and who I am.

To find your life path all you need is your birth day. For example someone bday is March 21 2019 which is today btw, all you do is add the digits.

March/3 + 21/3 + 2019/3 = 9. Whoever was born today was born a life path 9 and there natal chart will reflect and so will there life and there numerology report.

Astrology tells us who we are and gives the planetary configurations we use to see why. Numerology tells us who we are and uses the birth date digits and letters in our birth name to somehow calculate who we are and somehow the report tells us how the quality of our life will be during certain decades of life for people, which numerology calls "the life pinnacles".

So what do you guys think about this stuff?

Unread 03-22-2019, 06:30 AM

Re: Numerology vs astrology talk.

No idea. Just to give me a better picture, my life path number is 2. What does this indicate?
Unread 03-22-2019, 12:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
No idea. Just to give me a better picture, my life path number is 2. What does this indicate?
Life path 2 represents/is ruled by the moon. Although some say it's not the moon but rather Ketu. Howevrr when you look at all life path 2 out there its obvious life path 2 is really ruled by moon and represents it.

So this means that who you are as a person overall represents the moon and you are an emotional person as moon is the planet of emotions and nurturing, as well as the planet of the mothering role.

Some famous life path 2 are Kanye west, emma Watson, Tim Burton, and madonna. Just to give you an idea.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kingogkings717222 For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (03-22-2019)
Unread 03-22-2019, 12:44 PM

Does this refer to my natal moon? Or an abstract idea of moon? How does this tie up?
Just trying to understand. Thanks.
Unread 03-22-2019, 01:47 PM

Weird.

You take up numerology because astrology is too difficult. Then you get a life path number, say 4, which I would guess is of the nature of Saturn.

Seems...almost...you've come full circle.

Long live Pythagorus.
Unread 03-22-2019, 10:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Does this refer to my natal moon? Or an abstract idea of moon? How does this tie up?
Just trying to understand. Thanks.
It means youre whole personality is representative of the character of the moon. Your own unique natal chart makes you who you are and everyone's does to make them which life path they are.
Unread 03-22-2019, 10:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Weird.

You take up numerology because astrology is too difficult. Then you get a life path number, say 4, which I would guess is of the nature of Saturn.

Seems...almost...you've come full circle.

Long live Pythagorus.
Whats your point here?

Life path 4 is representative of saturn and Uranus, it's the life path of aquarius.

Last edited by Kingogkings717222; 03-22-2019 at 11:36 PM.
Unread 03-23-2019, 07:13 AM

Gosh. Must've been a lucky guess.
Unread 04-30-2019, 03:31 AM

Arrow Re: Numerology vs astrology talk.

Each year is ruled by one of 10 astrological planets (0-9), the last number of the year.
1 - Sun
2 - Moon
3 - Jupiter
4 - Mars
5 - Mercury
6 - Venus
7 - Saturn
8 - Uranus
9 - Neptune
0 - Pluto

Add the numbers of the four-digit year to find a number to find it's ruled by a secondary planet.
The year 2019: 2+0+1+9=12. It will be ruled by the Moon or #2. 2019 is a Neptunian and Lunar year. Next year, 2020 is Plutonian and 2+0+2+0=4, ruled by Mars, it has a Martian feel to it.

The century years 19-- represents the Sun and Neptune (1+9), and 20-- represents the Moon and Pluto (2+0).

Last edited by CapAquaPis; 04-30-2019 at 05:09 AM.

Tags
astrology, numerology, talk