Will I get the job

aquarius7000

Hi,

I have a job interview tomorrow (2nd round) and am trying to decipher if I will get the position.

The Moon having moved on from its sextile to Saturn, the job, could show that I cleared the first round last week. Venus, I, am dignified in Libra and will sextile Saturn, although much later next month.

I do have to go for a third round with the COO middle of next week.

Venus is in Saturn's exaltation, and, yes, I am keen on the position.

I think it looks good.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_test_2.1483.15410.gif
    astro_w2gw_test_2.1483.15410.gif
    62.9 KB · Views: 115

dr. farr

By the Ankara method:

Querent = 1st house -= Taurus = Venus
Quesited = 10th house = Aquarius = Saturn

:Querent Venus flows toward quesited Saturn = + testimony
: Moon flows toward both querent Venus and quesited Saturn = + testimony
: Venus in a pitted degree of Libra = - testimony
: Saturn is in a pitted degree of Sagittarius = - testimony

Results:
The flow of significators is in positive direction, but both querent and quesited significators are in pitted degrees-blocked, inhibited; the net results are mixed, giving at best a maybe answer to this question. If the positive direction of the flow of Moon and querent significator will take precedence over the pitted degrees, querent will get the job; but the pitted condition of the 2 significators represents a significant barrier.
Answer: MAYBE

Spicadilly

I would like to think so too Aquarius but next aspect Moon makes is a cj to Jupiter ruler of 12th cj DC, there may be another candidate you are not aware of who will get the job? Considering Saturn likes Jupiter that can fit. Jupiter however has moved on to exalting Saturn. How do we know if that person accepts the job?

Moon will then cj Mercury your 3rd ruler, you hear of the outcome or the other round of interview.

Good luck.

besitos

By the Ankara method:

Querent = 1st house -= Taurus = Venus
Quesited = 10th house = Aquarius = Saturn

:Querent Venus flows toward quesited Saturn = + testimony
: Moon flows toward both querent Venus and quesited Saturn = + testimony
: Venus in a pitted degree of Libra = - testimony
: Saturn is in a pitted degree of Sagittarius = - testimony

Results:
The flow of significators is in positive direction, but both querent and quesited significators are in pitted degrees-blocked, inhibited; the net results are mixed, giving at best a maybe answer to this question. If the positive direction of the flow of Moon and querent significator will take precedence over the pitted degrees, querent will get the job; but the pitted condition of the 2 significators represents a significant barrier.
Answer: MAYBE

always appreciate your explanations; an example of an elegant way of providing service that doesn't have to take a lot of effort (at least from my perspective).

doesn't moon flow away from Venus, though?

aquarius7000

Thanks, all.

Spica, you brought up a good point about Saturn being in Jupiter's dignity, and, in this case, Jupiter is important because it is bang on the Descendant (competition). However, Mars is VOC and has separated from Saturn (job) in a square, so looks like someone diclined the postition. Of course, they are interviewing many for this position, so, yes, they might come across several good candidates.

Important is also that the Moon, engine of the chart, is in Venus' (my) dignity. However, the Moon is combust, so things are fuzzy, but I will clear the fuzz in some weeks. :)

Thanks again.

tikana

Hi,

I have a job interview tomorrow (2nd round) and am trying to decipher if I will get the position.

The Moon having moved on from its sextile to Saturn, the job, could show that I cleared the first round last week. Venus, I, am dignified in Libra and will sextile Saturn, although much later next month.

I do have to go for a third round with the COO middle of next week.

Venus is in Saturn's exaltation, and, yes, I am keen on the position.

I think it looks good.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

u will get the job..saturn - venus deg diffrrence is the job timing

Arolledpineappol

Well i hope you will get the job, i am rooting for you to do so...but your significator makes no aspect to the ascendant, and then when looking at the moon, (this is using mashala’s teachings if i remember right) the aspect to the ascendant is an opposition...

I’d say maybe not this job, or not at this time. But i hope this is nit true and you do get this one!

dr. farr

doesn't moon flow away from Venus, though?

Yes it does, and I failed to mention that since the Moon is combust (I follow a 5 degree orb of combustion) and is therefore absorbed by the Sun, the Sun TAKES THE MOON"S PLACE as the chart's generic co-significator (this is an Ankara "rule"): Venus flows toward the Sun, which is + testimony, and Sun flows toward Saturn, also + testimony.

Thanks for pointing out my oversight:joyful:!

aquarius7000

Thank you again, all.

So, one update is that I am to go for another round on Wed, next week. Today's round, though sort of awkwardly difficult, went sort of well.
Then, if I clear that one, too, I will be invited to the final round on the 30th. Fingers crossed:)

u will get the job..saturn - venus deg diffrrence is the job timing
That makes it about 18 days (18 weeks seems look).

Arolled, interesting that you are looking for Venus to have an aspect to the Asc. In the attached chart we don't have one. But I hope this approach is not too correct, or at least not this time:p

Thanks.

tikana

Thank you again, all.

So, one update is that I am to go for another round on Wed, next week. Today's round, though sort of awkwardly difficult, went sort of well.
Then, if I clear that one, too, I will be invited to the final round on the 30th. Fingers crossed:)

Arolled, interesting that you are looking for Venus to have an aspect to the Asc. In the attached chart we don't have one. But I hope this approach is not too correct, or at least not this time:p

Thanks.

1st one is venus/saturn
naw .. not always you look at the houses/signs.. i just had a horary
will xxxxxx call? an agent ...
it was days vs weeks . yeppp succeedent/cadent house sextile

go figure!

Arolledpineappol

Thank you again, all.

Thanks.

I hope so to! me, I still go through my books and double check. Tikana is the real studied one here, with long time experience, so if she says you will get it, you will!
Keeping fingers crossed for you in all cases :)

aquarius7000

1st one is venus/saturn
naw .. not always you look at the houses/signs.. i just had a horary
will xxxxxx call? an agent ...
it was days vs weeks . yeppp succeedent/cadent house sextile

go figure!
Yes, missy, you could be right, but I have more success with the signs. Also, I think reality plays a role and I think 18 days is more like it. Anyway, we will know. I will be sure to update.

aquarius7000

Hi,

So, I had my 3rd round of interview on Wednesday of last week and received an invite on Friday for the final round on Monday, tomorrow. Fingers crossed, as this round has a panel of three senior management members that will be interviewing me for an hour and ten mins. :) Will update again.

aquarius7000

What do you make of that combust Moon?

Also, Venus' next aspect will be a sextile to Saturn (job), so are the sextile and Venus' strength enough to make it? Venus is in Saturn's exaltation and yes, I do want it.

Chrysalis

Moon does conjunct jupiter saturn's dispositor when she changes signs, but moons in bad shape here and also at the same time of the conjunction she opposes your asc.

Venus is pitted and so is saturn in degrees, and they're both cadent, moons angular but is moving to her fall and was in via combust.

I don't think with all this, its looking positive for you getting the job.

The venus-saturn sextile seems too far fetched for an outcome, the orbs far too wide, and when moon conjuncts jupiter and then opposes your asc at the same time, this im seeing as the rejection from them.

aquarius7000

The venus-saturn sextile seems too far fetched for an outcome, the orbs far too wide, and when moon conjuncts jupiter and then opposes your asc at the same time, this im seeing as the rejection from them.
Hi,

The way you read a Horary chart is that Venus approaches/applies to Saturn in a sextile, and, if nothing interferes, it is great to have such an applying aspect because it could mean that there is positive (sextile) action (application of the two significators), and applying aspects show how the future event might shape out to be.

I, personally, do not look at the Moon's opposition to the Asc. really. Not sure, if Tikana or Dr. Farr, who are more of Horary experts than myself, do.

Anyway, thank you for that extra info. I think the results of the interview will be out soon, so we will get to know. :)

tikana

i am honestly not seeing anything negative .. combusted moon ohh well cant have a perfect chart
just interview fear who knows

everytiime I see a combustion to me it is like either A. fear .. b. questioning own ability c. feeling intimidated or purely blinded by not knowing all the facts

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Hi,

The way you read a Horary chart is that Venus approaches/applies to Saturn in a sextile, and, if nothing interferes, it is great to have such an applying aspect because it could mean that there is positive (sextile) action (application of the two significators), and applying aspects show how the future event might shape out to be.
I know how a sextile is formed, but like i said moon reaches saturn's dispositor jupiter first and then opposes asc..so even though there is a "wide orb" sextile kind of forming, the jupiter/moon/asc opposition inhibits/interferes with this from being of benefit.

This is just the way i see it.

Good luck anyway.
I, personally, do not look at the Moon's opposition to the Asc. really. Not sure, if Tikana or Dr. Farr, who are more of Horary experts than myself, do.

Anyway, thank you for that extra info. I think the results of the interview will be out soon, so we will get to know. :)