ASC,aspects and appearance

Jt4

477319_395393737139350_1427842597_o.jpg

m0ney*p0wer*re$pect

My first house has a libra sun and mars in it. Ive noticed that I come across as extremely arrogant and confident and I guess somewhat aggressive.

My appearance wax and wanes. I've went from lean to muscular to stocky but I do kno that my appearance matters greatly to me. I have to be doing something cuz if not I get frustrated and angry. I need some kind of goal. From time to time I get extremely lazy choosing pleasure of anything difficult(libra) but I will get out there and go get it.

My identity is based off of how masculine I am or strive to be. I consider myself a man before anything and it's the one thing I strive to prove to others(Libra)and myself(first house)

Even though I'm stocky now, ppl think I weigh 195 even tho I'm 230, my body holds weight well. I got broad shoulders, a big head with a birth mark on it, and I'm short(5'8") and all I desire to be is independent and free.

Venus Neptune

Is it all about ASC and aspects (+ planets in 1st house) ?

What i have seen so far, whoever has following aspects,they are pretty/handsome(We're talking about pure/classical beauty here):

• ASC :libra: or :cancer:
  • :venus:in 1st house and/or ASC :trine: ,:conjunct: :venus:

For a masculine appearance (mostly for men)

• ASC :conjunct::mars:
and of course

• ASC :scorpio: and :pluto: :conjunct: ASC is about being sexy/attractive.
There are other examples like above,i just wrote whatever came to my mind.

Do you mind to share any other examples ?

Or what about challenging aspects to ASC ?

Thank you :biggrin:. I have Venus in 1st house (4.19) and conjunct AS (1.31), and it was 1.72 away from my Ascendant Aquarius.

Oh, well, people do compliment that I'm beautiful. I used to have guys flocking on me, and now too, but a few. Guys stared at me and flirt on me, sometimes to the point of terryfing. Heheh. But the thing about Venus on 1st is that we attract people with our 'am' beauty. Venus in 7th house done better. They attract partnership and relationship (a friend of mine, a girl, has it. And gosh you should look at how many guys were chasing her).

Besides Venus I have Neptune conjunct AS, and Moon semisextile Ascendant. And then I also have Mars square AS, Hebe trine AS, Aphrodite trine AS, and Sun semisquare AS and semisquare Venus and Neptune (moon also biquntile Venus and Neptune). But I guess due to the feminine planets masses my Mars and Sun can't win (Vesta and Juno is in 1st, plus Eros. Saturn also trine Venus and Aphrodite. Lovely cheekbones, heh:biggrin:). Jupiter also trine AS, but Saturn, a feminine planet, trine AS too. So I guess, well, the masculine planets need to back down and focus more onto character/behaviour. But I do have a magnetic aura around me though. Uranus, 1st house, sextile Pluto, plus the other masculine planets formed those magnetic aura. Maybe that's why I feel masculine but the mirror and how I dress says the opposite. But sometimes, Neptune steps in and made me invinsible.

Anyway, I need to agree with you on something.

There's this guy. He's a Scorpio Rising, with Moon 1st house conjunct AS, Mars 1st house, Aphrodite in Libra. He got a lot of admirers, and girls were flocking on to him. His Venus is in 5th house, the house of romantisim and love. So that's why he got girls confessing that they like him (Venus in third, fifth, seven, ten, and eleven usually suceeded in winning lovers. They are the house of people, partnership, romance, etc). But there are no hiding anymore. I do admit he's handsome and attractive.

I think harsh aspects AS makes someone magnetic, or have a special aura around them, but the face says opposite. A friend of mine has Venus square AS. She's feminine and has this beautiful aura around her, but her face says otherwise. She's masculine. :tongue:

Last edited:

LeoJeo

I'm a guy and I have Capricorn rising in the Taurus decan and have Venus conjunct sun, trine jupiter and pluto, sextile mars. Its my dominant planet and is in 7th house. Would this give any indication to good looks? I've been told I'm good looking and I don't quite know what it could be other than venus.

Venus Neptune

Well, anyway, I wanted to add something.

I have Sun conjunct Mercury at a wide degree. It makes me skinny, and no matter how much I eat my weight will gain like 1kg only. Funny, coz I have Jupiter Trine AS at a close degree, closer than Venus cnjt AS.

I also have Uranus sextile Pluto. People said my eyes are weird, and it was weird, with a sharp and cold gaze. It was dark, but when it hit the sunlight it turns light brown. And everytime I cry, my eyes will transform from dark and cold into soft and sensitive. That's where my Neptune in 1st plays part. But I'm Asian, so my eyes aren't big (due to Uranus influence I guess with Pluto)

Eros, Juno, Vesta sits in my first house. Juno brings an innocent aura, and it was right though. I have this innocent aura around me everytime I see my reflection. Vesta and Eros, dunno. But I think I have Eros' cupid skills lol.

Venus in my 1st house makes me attractive. Everywhere I go guys were staring at me, and some flirt on me. But sometimes Neptune creates an illusion and I was invinsible. It was true, because when I'm sleepy, people barely notices me and they'll just yell a person's name or went pass me like I wasn't there. And do to Venus 1st house I have curves and small hips, different from my friends. Although I'm Asian, my down part of hair's brunette, natural. I guess that was Venus playing part. And my hair is straight, not curly at all. But I'm not really happy with this placement. Jealous girls always try to bring me down and even strangers (girls) stared at me like 'get out, b****!'. But funny, though. When I was a little I have a lot of guys liking me, but now, not. I guess it's due to my Mars square Ascendant, and Sun semisquare AS. Brashness, boldness, not one to mess kind of girl lol. Venus conjunct Neptune makes me very feminine, and Venus trine Saturn makes me more beautiful everytime I age, and lol I guess it's true (my friend told me so)

I also have asteroids Aphrodite, Hebe, trine AS. Audrey Hepburn semisquare my sun. And so as Venus. Harsh aspects are giving off intense aura, so I guess with Sun afflicted with Venus and Audrey Hepburn (in Pisces) my aura becomes more attractive and sexy. And, about Hebe. Hebe is in Libra, and I do say I look younger. But due to Uranus, I am taller. So I look older. I am even taller than my mom.

Saturn trine AS at wide degree makes me have a teeth problem, and I do have high cheekbones level. If you touch my skin, it's not soft nor harsh. When you touch it you'll feel that my skin's like a jelly. I also have a tough bones and flesh.

What's confusing is Jupiter. I have Jupiter trine AS at 4th house (with Saturn) but I'm not fat, nor did I have a heavy weight. But, my breast (4th house) is quite big. But, dunno.

Anyway, I think planets located at the houses can modify our appearance. Planets on 1st house modify your face, planets on 4th house modify your breast, planets on 7th house modify your curves, planets on 9th house modify your hips and legs (Mars is in 9th house, and my leg's very attractive), and so on.

Venus Neptune

I look like this :biggrin:

Libra Asc, i'm 5'6 :tongue:
Mars conj Asc (Im one of the womanly cases :biggrin:)
Neptune in 4H & Aqua stellium trine Asc
Saturn opp Asc.

tumblr_inline_n4put6xGUV1r7p5um.png

Or heres my IG: http://instagram.com/hannie_honeymoon

Honey you are gorgeous! I can see that your Libra AS gave you a feminine face. But I sense your Mars aura. You know, the thing about Mars, it never modifies your faces despite conjunct AS. It gives you sex and masculine appeal. But if it's in 1st house, then Mars will modify your face, because 1st house relates to head.

About Saturn, lol I have no idea. But you are a gorgeous lady, Pisces Princess.

Venus Neptune

I'm a guy and I have Capricorn rising in the Taurus decan and have Venus conjunct sun, trine jupiter and pluto, sextile mars. Its my dominant planet and is in 7th house. Would this give any indication to good looks? I've been told I'm good looking and I don't quite know what it could be other than venus.

Yes, yes, honey. 7th housers attract relationships and partnerships, so it will be easier for you to find love. A friend of mine, girl, has it. She got a masculine face (Venus square AS), but a rather feminine aura (the hard aspects on AS doing it again). She also has Venus in 7th house, and she attract love, although she's as vain as hell lol.

And honey, I think you must be a very handsome and beautiful man. Sun conjunct Venus gave you a male model look, sextile Mars gave you a very magnetic aura, trine Jupiter makes you a good boy (like me lol a good girl), and trine pluto makes you extremely hot and passionate.

Claire19

I would agree a Libran Ascendant as it is ruled by Venus. Possibly a Taurean Ascendant, also ruled by Venus, but less so. Also having Venus close to the Ascendant.

A Pisces Ascendant can give the person big soft eyes which can make them attractive.

http://www.myastrologycharts.com
http://www.myastrologycharts.com/libra/libra.php
I have Pisces rising and the ruler Neptune is conjunct Venus and Mars in Libra. I do have big blue eyes and they are my best feature possibly.
I think that people feel I am rather mysterious and I am subtle rather than out and out seductive in my hey day. Men have said I am sexy and I have always been quite voluptuous and have a Moon in Taurus as well.
However with Saturn in Leo sextiling the Venus and Mars it has made me more cautious and less inclined to casual sex affairs. So always we have to take the whole picture into account. Periods of promiscuity and periods of abstinence is sometimes of characteristic of Venus Mars Neptune and also illusion and disappointment.

Flapjacks

I have Pisces rising and the ruler Neptune is conjunct Venus and Mars in Libra. I do have big blue eyes and they are my best feature possibly.
I think that people feel I am rather mysterious and I am subtle rather than out and out seductive in my hey day. Men have said I am sexy and I have always been quite voluptuous and have a Moon in Taurus as well.
However with Saturn in Leo sextiling the Venus and Mars it has made me more cautious and less inclined to casual sex affairs. So always we have to take the whole picture into account. Periods of promiscuity and periods of abstinence is sometimes of characteristic of Venus Mars Neptune and also illusion and disappointment.

That's an unusual configuration. I haven't heard much about Mars/Neptune conjunction... and conjunct Venus as well? Can you explain more about how that works for you (if you don't mind sharing)? I've known a woman with Mars/Venus conjunct in Libra, but not with Neptune there as well.

I have Gemini ASC, Gemini decan, square Virgo Venus (Gemini decan), oppose Saturn in Sag. Chiron in 1st house and Mercury in 3rd house Leo combust Sun in Cancer, oppose 9th house Cap Moon. Libra is on 6th house cusp with Saturn in the 6th. Sun/Mercury is sextile ASC.

I've been skinny all my life because of lots of nervous energy even though I used to eat like a horse as a kid (lots of comments from relatives of "where does she put it" and "do you have a hole in your leg?"). I've been described as very expressive verbally and physically, and talkative (if that isn't obvious). I'm more lanky than strong or athletic looking, but after puberty I filled out some nice curves. My head is a little small for my body and my facial features look like a Greek statue (prominent forehead, rounded chin, heart-shaped lips, large eyes, sloped nose - except my nose is more rounded than narrow). Porcelain skin and fair haired, hazel eyes, which I read is common for Gemini ASC and decan.

I am "cameleon-esque" which bothers me sometimes because I wonder who I am while I absorb others behavior/thoughts/ideas/feelings. I can appear different depending on my mood or the day, filling many roles, except for dark and sultry or intimating. I'm not intimidating at all. If I try it's ridiculous, and I'm too silly to be sultry! I just start giggling at the attempt. :lol: At my best I make people laugh by doing impressions and with physical comedy or silly humor - I wanted to be a cartoonist for a long time. But I have dark moods and have dealt with depression, and I still have difficult time with maintaining energy to deal with social situations even when I want to (Cap Moon, Pluto square Sun/Merc and Moon). Many of these dark periods are brought on by discovering injustices (Jupiter ruling Saturn in Pisces, with Saturn opposing ASC). I retreat from a naturally warm and expressive demeanor to reserved and aloof when I lack energy, am insecure/in new situations or feeling bad.

Honey you are gorgeous! I can see that your Libra AS gave you a feminine face. But I sense your Mars aura. You know, the thing about Mars, it never modifies your faces despite conjunct AS. It gives you sex and masculine appeal. But if it's in 1st house, then Mars will modify your face, because 1st house relates to head.

About Saturn, lol I have no idea. But you are a gorgeous lady, Pisces Princess.

I was born in Belgium with Saturn in 7th in Aries, opp Asc. I look WAY older than my age, (17) and i get older guys that try to hit on me... but with bad intentions :annoyed:!

I know i am gorg, but no guy my age & my area that i live in (Ottawa) wants me. I do like older guys(18-25), but i get hit on/sexually abused by ugly guys who im not attracted to or men that are old enough to be my dad , to get with me in their homes and sleep with them or date them (bleeeccchhh :sick:).

I've been taken advantage of before while i was sleeping, by my older ex's bff, while i was 3-4 weeks pregnant (didnt know at the time).

Last edited:

Flapjacks

Is it all about ASC and aspects (+ planets in 1st house) ?

What i have seen so far, whoever has following aspects,they are pretty/handsome(We're talking about pure/classical beauty here):

• ASC :libra: or :cancer:
  • :venus:in 1st house and/or ASC :trine: ,:conjunct: :venus:

For a masculine appearance (mostly for men)

• ASC :conjunct::mars:
and of course

• ASC :scorpio: and :pluto: :conjunct: ASC is about being sexy/attractive.
There are other examples like above,i just wrote whatever came to my mind.

Do you mind to share any other examples ?

Or what about challenging aspects to ASC ?

Oh, this thread was supposed to be about how attractive someone is? Well, I don't have any of the above mentioned aspects. Square from Venus, opposition from Saturn, biquntile from Mars, wide sextile from Mercury.

I used to think I was ugly, but as I grew older I learned that I'm not from how others react to me (maybe chiron in 1st?). One very awkward and embarassing moment was when I was a bridesmaid at a wedding. I had to dress up which I don't normally do (I prefer no makeup, no jewelry, don't do anything with my hair... I'd be naked all the time if I could! al naturale :lol:). A 6 year old boy saw me come out of the dressing room, and he looked completely gobsmacked, ran over to me and gave me hug and said in the most stereotypical cute child voice, "ARE YOOOU GETTING MARRIED? YOU'RE BOOOTIFUL" He followed me for the rest of the day, and I got a lot of compliments from the guests, one woman saying that I should be one of the elves from Lord of Rings. I'm told people stare at me when I dress up, that I look like a model or a movie star, but I really don't see it when I look in the mirror, personally. :andy:

I was born in Belgium with Saturn in 7th in Aries, opp Asc. I look WAY older than my age, (17) and i get older guys that try to hit on me... but with bad intentions :annoyed:!

I know i am gorg, but no guy my age & my area that i live in (Ottawa) wants me. I do like older guys(18-25), but i get hit on/sexually abused by ugly guys who im not attracted to or men that are old enough to be my dad , to get with me in their homes and sleep with them or date them (bleeeccchhh :sick:).

I've been taken advantage of before while i was sleeping, by my older ex's bff, while i was 3-4 weeks pregnant (didnt know at the time).

That's awful. :( I'm sorry.

We both have Saturn opp ASC and Mercury opp Moon. :D Represent.

Older guys always hit on younger girls in my experience. It gets awkward and sometimes scary, that's for sure. It really makes me really mad that something like that happened to you or to anyone. It's horrible that it's not uncommon, and women feel "lucky" when they have never been abused like that.

Last edited:
Oh, this thread was supposed to be about how attractive someone is? Well, I don't have any of the above mentioned aspects. Square from Venus, opposition from Saturn, biquntile from Mars, wide sextile from Mercury.

I used to think I was ugly, but as I grew older I learned that I'm not from how others react to me (maybe chiron in 1st?). One very awkward and embarassing moment was when I was a bridesmaid at a wedding. I had to dress up which I don't normally do (I prefer no makeup, no jewelry, don't do anything with my hair... I'd be naked all the time if I could! al naturale :lol:). A 6 year old boy saw me come out of the dressing room, and he looked completely gobsmacked, ran over to me and gave me hug and said in the most stereotypical cute child voice, "ARE YOOOU GETTING MARRIED? YOU'RE BOOOTIFUL" He followed me for the rest of the day, and I got a lot of compliments from the guests, one woman saying that I should be one of the elves from Lord of Rings. I'm told people stare at me when I dress up, that I look like a model or a movie star, but I really don't see it when I look in the mirror, personally. :andy:

That's awful. :( I'm sorry.

We both have Saturn opp ASC and Mercury opp Moon. :D Represent.

Older guys always hit on younger girls in my experience. It gets awkward and sometimes scary, that's for sure. It really makes me really mad that something like that happened to you or to anyone. It's horrible that it's not uncommon, and women feel "lucky" when they have never been abused like that.

Yea i know they do, but for me, it turns out to be in a pushy nice way, then they become abusive and stuff when they come out of that "nice shadow". And it's not easy being a rape victim. I just confessed this to my mother 2-3 weeks ago. Kept it inside for 11 months. :sad:

I have ruler of the 8th (Venus) conj Sun + Sun sq. Pluto... prob thats why i attract creepy men like this, plus having very light Aspies', despite being very social and outgoing (Leo/Aqua axis is heavy in my chart).

But like sometimes manifested in Sun-Pluto aspects, the father dies... my real father died of diabetes while being married to mom. In dec 2008.

She got really mad and wanted charges but i dont even know where the dude lives anymore. I dont really care for him, either because i want him dead.

Those aspects... man, idk theyre one of my worst ones. :unsure:

Flapjacks

Yea i know they do, but for me, it turns out to be in a pushy nice way, then they become abusive and stuff when they come out of that "nice shadow". And it's not easy being a rape victim. I just confessed this to my mother 2-3 weeks ago. Kept it inside for 11 months. :sad:

I have ruler of the 8th (Venus) conj Sun + Sun sq. Pluto... prob thats why i attract creepy men like this, plus having very light Aspies', despite being very social and outgoing (Leo/Aqua axis is heavy in my chart).

But like sometimes manifested in Sun-Pluto aspects, the father dies... my real father died of diabetes while being married to mom. In dec 2008.

She got really mad and wanted charges but i dont even know where the dude lives anymore. I dont really care for him, either because i want him dead.

Those aspects... man, idk theyre one of my worst ones. :unsure:

Wow, that's a lot to deal with. It's good to speak out even when it's hard... holding it in only makes it worse. I know you've been having it rough in so many ways right now; I hope you find support. I've never been raped, but I've been attacked and escaped and almost abducted as a child. Somehow I've always dodged the bullet, and even that was hard to get through, so I can only imagine what you're feeling.

I have Sun square Pluto as well (and square Moon). I think it gives us a "fighting" spirit, like we can overcome stuff that most people would break under. Pluto brings horrible people and situations into our lives, often out of our control, and shows us how to survive and become better people through it. Venus ties romantic relationships into it for you. But you are a strong person and don't forget that!

Pluto's lessons are about letting go, sometimes letting go of hate and anger. It's not something that comes easily or naturally, but it must be done to bring happiness back into our lives. The Pluto Moon square I have, I am pretty sure was showing through when a woman tried to murder my mother in front of me as a child (I called police and got a neighbor who intervened, and this is the only thing that saved her). I wanted that woman dead, even thought about doing the deed myself. It took years and years to let go of my hatred toward that woman; she had a mental illness, and there is really nothing that can be done about it. I still haven't completely let go, but Pluto demands we sacrifice our need to control, because ultimately it's our natal chart; it's in ourselves and eventually we'll be able to use that energy to help others and be strong for others instead of just surviving.

Last edited:
Wow, that's a lot to deal with. It's good to speak out even when it's hard... holding it in only makes it worse. I know you've been having it rough in so many ways right now; I hope you find support. I've never been raped, but I've been attacked and escaped and almost abducted as a child. Somehow I've always dodged the bullet, and even that was hard to get through, so I can only imagine what you're feeling.

I have Sun square Pluto as well (and square Moon). I think it gives us a "fighting" spirit, like we can overcome stuff that most people would break under. Pluto brings horrible people and situations into our lives, often out of our control, and shows us how to survive and become better people through it. Venus ties romantic relationships into it for you. But you are a strong person and don't forget that!

Pluto's lessons are about letting go, sometimes letting go of hate and anger. It's not something that comes easily or naturally, but it must be done to bring happiness back into our lives. The Pluto Moon square I have, I am pretty sure was showing through when a woman tried to murder my mother in front of me as a child (I called police and got a neighbor who intervened, and this is the only thing that saved her). I wanted that woman dead, even thought about doing the deed myself. It took years and years to let go of my hatred toward that woman; she had a mental illness, and there is really nothing that can be done about it. I still haven't completely let go, but Pluto demands we sacrifice our need to control, because ultimately it's our natal chart; it's in ourselves and eventually we'll be able to use that energy to help others and be strong for others instead of just surviving.

I get the bigger picture now. But I always had faith in me and my circumstances, due to having moon-Jupiter and being the Jupiterian side of Pisces. And going to church helped me with my issues.

But at home, it sux bc I'm the only water sun & the only fire moon at home. An outcast really, but I have cap IC with Neptune in it too (I smoke and drink) I have pisces sun, and real dad, he had moon conj Neptune in 12th house in libra.

But yea. Abuse is really sad! Something in the world that should be minimal.

NilaNin

Libra ascendants, very attractive.
For men when moon and mars are conjunct they are very attractive.
Outer planets in the first house.
Women whose jupiter sextiles their personal points.
women with harmonic venus moon ascendant aspects are lucky in attracting attention and men. always finding partners and nice relations.

Zeo

Interesting read on this thread even though I know this thread is bit old.

I don't have much aspects in relation to the ascendant with the major planets but... I'll list what I have and I'll post the picture of me so some of you guys might be able to give some inputs so I can understand bit more about my appearance! I'll include the Chiron. (The four major asteroids have no aspect with my ascendant)

I have...
1. Cancer in my ascendant starting at approximately 7 degree and ending at 26-27 degree. So my ascendant would be very Cancerian.
2. Moon in Aries square my ascendant
3. Mercury in Taurus semisquare my ascendant
4. Mars in Aries square (minor because it's off by 10 degree) my ascendant
5. Jupiter in Scorpio trine my ascendant
6. Saturn in Pisces trine my ascendant
7. Chiron in Virgo sextile my ascendant.

I generally don't find myself too attractive since I just see myself as one of your average guys. Please do note that I am gay as well! Lot of people are really fascinated by my eyes and they tend to want me because I somehow end up getting lot of men to be interested in me mainly because I look quite masculine and my eyes really caught their attention.

I've talked with several of the astrologers for about one year now and most of them could easily identify me as a Cancer ascendant due to my eyes and the oval-like face. I often get asked to be a model for their pictures or videos because I somehow tend to have the natural skills related with modeling and I tend to dress 'cool' in people's eyes (mind you, I tend to wear the gangster, street, urban, and/or swag type of clothes as well). I used to be super tall and skinny during my childhood, and I usually end up being the tallest kid and I am REALLY skinny mainly due to my growth spurt, but after I went into high school, I became bit shorter, and my arms got natural muscles, and my body gained bit of weight and I end up being big/stocky.

Any inputs on how my aspects could be related to my physical appearance (like face, hair, eyes, and so on) and how I wear?

P.S. Please do note that in the picture, my face was bit burnt from the sun few days ago so my face is bit red but I am really pale (pinkish-blue tone) in general and can't stay in the sun for more than 20 minutes without burning myself unless I'm using sunscreen. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

craft94

I hate to be the contrarian here but can astrology really determine what someone looks like? I thought it was genetics that did that. I am a big believer in astrologer, otherwise I wouldn't be using this website, but I thought astrology was more about your personality, your inner self, than your outer self.

In reference to appearance, I thought the Ascendant had more to do with mannerisms and what kind of first impressions you give off than it did literal appearance, like what color hair you have and how attractive you are. Descriptions of how people look based on astrology can also be very Eurocentric, I've noticed. Not cool, in my opinion.

I would assume Venus in the 1st house especially if conjunct the Ascendant would make a person attractive, but is this attraction a physical one? Or is it more of a charming vibe they give off? I could be wrong, but I feel like it's the latter.

I have Gemini ASC, Gemini decan

I've been skinny all my life because of lots of nervous energy even though I used to eat like a horse as a kid (lots of comments from relatives of "where does she put it" and "do you have a hole in your leg?"). I've been described as very expressive verbally and physically, and talkative (if that isn't obvious).

I'm a Gemini Ascendant too. I'm also very skinny, at least naturally. I've gone through phases where I've become very fat, but that was more due to the medication I was on than anything else. As soon as I got off it, I went back to normal without even trying.

Up-and-down between extremes, that's how I am, with both looks and personality. I guess Gemini Rising can give off a chameleon sort of appearance. I've read that Gemini Ascendants were tall, but I'm very petite and short. People always say I look younger than I really am, which I think is a Gemini thing.

As for aspects, I have what I think might be a grand trine between my Gemini Ascendant, my Midheaven in Aquarius, and my Sun/Mercury conjunction in Libra, 5th house. I am not sure because grand trines are usually planets and not angles, but in any case, those are the trines to my Ascendant. I have no idea what effect, if any, they might have on my appearance. I also have what looks like an exact square from Chiron in Virgo. I don't know what effect this would have on my appearance either, though perhaps, it might be a factor in how I perceive myself.

I personally see myself as ugly. It's possible that my retrograde Venus might factor into this, but really, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and honestly, I could probably look good if I put more effort into my appearance. I'm just lazy and can't really be bothered with something so trivial. Women are expected to put so much effort into how we look; it's exhausting...I already have other things I need to do and there are lots of plenty of other things I'd rather do in my free time than make myself look pretty. However, I think I've been changing with this... in the last few months actually. My north node is conjunct my Venus in the 6th house and perhaps, the recent sextile from Pluto is what brought this on, but anyway, in the past few months, I've become a lot more self-aware in regards to my appearance. However, even now, I am more concerned with personal self-expression than I am with fitting some gross set of standards.

Overall, I think I go through phases... sometimes I look in the mirror and go, "****, I'm hot" and other times, I want to vomit, not just because I look ugly but because I've deluded myself into thinking I don't. Sometimes, I care. Sometimes, I don't. I guess it's back to the Gemini, again.

Last edited:

lilithontop

I'm a Gemini rising in Libra decan and have Venus Trine Ascendant along with these aspects below:

Venus 22°09' Aquarius, in House IX

Venus Aspects
Venus conjunction Midheaven orb +4°01'
Venus square Pluto orb +2°02'
Moon sextile Venus orb +1°22'
Venus trine Ascendant orb -6°04'

i'm definitely bare more of a classic look than a modern, generic "hot" look. some men dig me, some med don't.:whistling:

Attachments

• 13002493_957218917726316_4434717274227533980_o.jpg
    13002493_957218917726316_4434717274227533980_o.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3385-COLLAGE.jpg
    IMG_3385-COLLAGE.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 42
  • frecjkedaSds.jpg
    frecjkedaSds.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 43
  • tt0097r665edf.jpg
    tt0097r665edf.jpg