How a Mars in Sagittarius can handle with indirect confrontation?

LyP

I'm not sure if my problem is Mars in Sagittarius

other people with this mars (and others), opinion is welcome.

Well,Each mars has a way of showing aggression, Mars in Scorpio is a strategist, mars in libra is passive-aggressive :annoyed:, mars in gemini use intellect etc ...
and Mars in Sagittarius is .... Direct.

I just do not know how to defend myself with my mars in Sagittarius, because I avoid being aggressive,I do not know how to be passive aggressive, as most people who want to maintain the reputation,with me,confrontation is honest, my way of fighting tends to be uncontrolled, without much thought.

I keep a lot of the time calm, but if I burst (which rarely happens), my way of fighting is very direct and aggressive,go against, I injure openly, I use physical violence, I'll stop at the policestation, I leave clear who are my enemies.

For example, if a person who avoids direct confrontation with me
I devise revenge, or get the prowl.
but I'm just angry, and do not do anything, I'm hoping these fearful useless people, spill a last drop of water.

certain mars placements are annoying and false
when these people do not like someone they pretend they like.

They make silly and childish things, bla bla bla indirectly, to other people do not realize that they are not good people.

This is fearful people thing.

you want an example of my exaggeration?
if a person throws the phone on my desk to try to subdue me and then looks at me with a mocking facial expression, I just break the phone in front of her and yell at her to caught her arm and threaten to beat her.
this in public, simply because I am very angry.

All this, because I know that person hates me, but others do not know.
So this person who hates me and causes me angry a long time, comes out as the victim.

but still, give me tips on mars in sagittarius may be less direct

a note on my chart:

the ruler of the seventh house (enemies) is in Decide second home (hidden enemies)
any advice?

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
I just do not know how to defend myself with my mars in Sagittarius, because I avoid being aggressive,I do not know how to be passive aggressive, as most people who want to maintain the reputation,with me,confrontation is honest, my way of fighting tends to be uncontrolled, without much thought.
Uncontrolled and without much thought sounds like the way Sagittarius does everything. Sagittarius represents our need to have unfiltered experiences, to just try something and see what happens.

Regarding your avoidance of aggression, that could have everything to do with what you've been taught. Girls are usually taught that it's not okay to be aggressive, or even reasonably assertive, so many women suppress that aggression instinct. It could also have to do with Mars being conjunct Venus in your chart--so closely conjunct that they're occupying the same space, less than a degree apart. For you, that makes Mars and Venus function as one planet, but it's one planet with two very different messages. Mars wants to fight or compete with others, while Venus wants to maintain harmony with others. Both of them are under the expansive influence of Sagittarius, so they both want to expand their expressions in you.

Mars in the sky is currently combust and in opposition with your natal Mars (and Venus). That would be bringing the energy of that natal conjunction to the forefront right now, with Mars emphasized.

However, first house placements are not just about how you interact with others, they're also about your sense of self. You could put that Mars/Venus energy to work for you through what they have in common. Both planets are key players in creative self expression. Mars provides the passion and urge to create, while Venus provides the deep creative sense and the desire to make something beautiful.

Is there anything creative that you feel especially drawn to do, especially right now? Could be just about anything: painting, ceramics, drama, writing, dance, martial arts (they're called arts for a reason!), cooking, or even just a creative way of doing ordinary things. Sagittarius also emphasizes learning. Maybe it would be good for you to learn something new that's creative. Since you seem to be prone to physical outbursts, maybe a very physical kind of creative pursuit would help you redirect that energy.

librarising

i think some of it has to be with the sun in 12th house feeling passive aggressive i know u wanted information on your mars placement because the sun is your core being. the sun in scorpio really intensifies the whole feeling of being misunderstood. having a scorpio influencing your thoughts and your core makes you hate superficial ness.

conspiracy theorist

The emotionally explosive nature that you display in confrontations can be explained by your virgo moon in exact square to your venus-mars conjunction and as mars is more malefic in a day chart it will behave erratically. As this occurs in the first house it is through your personality that mars will manifest. Perhaps its my own Sagittarius mars talking but I don't see anything wrong with how you handled most of those situations ( not into the police thing though.) Sometimes its necessary for folks to know that there are people that will strike back when pushed (yes even physically).

If you want to cut down on the over-reacting I suggest letting your boundaries be known before you get into altercations and always check anyone when there are veering close to the line. With venus in a partile conjunction to your mars you should be able to temper your aggression with some diplomacy; creating a happy medium. Think assertive.

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
back to astrology

All,

Please get back to astrology. If you simply want to say whether or not you like or dislike someone's posting, please do NOT post. ONLY post if you have an astrological point to make.

Back on subject,

Tim