Will I win the court case?

Andonis

I decided to take this neighbour to court for a dispute over water passage rights over a land.
I am venus in Pisces. He is Mars in Cancer.
The result is the ruler of the 4th Saturn, in mutual with mercury in 5th. His money is the 8th ruler which is venus, and my money ruler is mars. What do you think?

starlink

Hello Andonis, I am sorry to say this but the Moon is VOC and we know what that says: nothing will come of the matter.
Apart from Venus, who is your ruler and also VOC!!, Moon is your co-ruler and is in the 8th of other people's money and conjunct Algol.
So in fact, even though Mars is in the sign of his fall, he is still ruler of the water triplicity AND in his own term, whilst both your signifiers are VOC and cant do anything about the situation. Mercury, your lawyer will just NOT catch up on you, because you have already gone into the next sign before they make the conjunction. So I am afraid you will loose the case. Sorry Andonis! Hope I am wrong though. Cheers, Starlink

Andonis

Hi Star!
Nice to hear from you! Great to have your opinion!
Here is an alternative analysis for it.
1. Moon VOC yes I agree, and we could leave it and say the case is finished I lost and this is it. I am not sure if this means I loose. (It may mean we agree before the court, but it could mean I loose the case).
2. The moon is the ruler of 10th which is the Judge! The moon in taurus is exalted whic means a good judge. This is the quality of the judge.
3. Representing me venus is in Aquarius in the 5th house, the home/work environment in so so sign but poor position in degrees. This means I may be late in sueing him.
4. My opponent is Mars in the 9th good house to be but in a poor sign of Cancer. He is a baddie, but in triplicity and in near MC.
5. Ruler of 9th house is in my 5th house conjunct Venus. The law is with me, even if the judge may not be
6. The end of matter ruler of 4th is in my 11th friends house which means I need witnesses. Jupiter ruler of 3rd (witnesses) is resident in the 4th house! means witnesses make the result.
What is interesting is that Mercury and Saturn are mutual. This means mercury moves to 27 degrees Virgo and Saturn the ruler of the end of the matter in my 4th house 3 degrees Capri and when this mutual occurs Saturn is semi-sextile with venus which means the result (end of mater) agrees with venus. This position of Saturn is not good for Mars. The end of matter does not look great for him.
This may mean that although the judge may wish to favour him he will have to become a bad judge by move into Gemini. The outcome on the surface looks his by Mars applying sextile to saturn but Saturn is mutual to Mercury.
If this happens then the case is mine. After all Jupiter in my 4th is as good as possible now. Now lets look at finances.
My second house ruler Mars is in better shape than his second house ruler (8th house) is venus in aqarius In trine which may mean we agree on the money....(although this is not my main aim).
To me it looks a challenge but not dead end.

Also Jupiter and Mars are mutual which means the position of mars after this sextiles with venus to agree.
The good position of such move makes mars my 2nd house ruler to be in stronger position than his second house ruler venus. Again it is better for me.
Venus is conjunct north node. Look at Pluto, witness in my 3rd comms house, opposing mars and trining with venus and Saturn.
So, knowing that I have right for the case, is not the issue as others have to judge. But this to me is not dead end yet.

Another interesting fact is that if we assume the moon as MY coruler, then it will faster aspect with Saturn than Mars with Saturn. this means I win before he is there! ( due to orbit times the moon 27 days and mars 688 days)

Last edited:

archergirl

Hi Andonis,

Actually, your witnesses are ruled by the 2nd house, not the 3rd; they are the people (like your lawyer) who 'support' you: 2nd house.

Cheers,
AG:)

starlink

Hi there Andonis, I have just a few minutes before my guests arrive (cant stay away from the forum!
I dont think that the Judge is that fantastic when he is about to leave his sign of exhaltation and enter Gemini. After all, he is VOC and maybe that could also mean that he cannot do much about the situation. There is even a small possibility that there will be a change of judges here and then, after Moon has entered Gemini he will mutually apply into a square with Saturn.
Moon will then be disposed off by Mercury, who, as I said above, wont be able to conjunct you as you have already gone into Pisces. Now looking at you changing into a good sign, that by itself is of course nice, and once there, you will then trine Mars (your opponent) which could mean that you can settle things between you in the end.
Your Ascendant is going to square Jupiter in your house of how the matter will end. A square does not have to be bad when made out of Angles, but the planets in those angles should be strong or in MR or something with your Asc. ruler Venus. They are both ruled by Saturn retro, and because Saturn is in MR with the (new?) judge, once he enters Gemini, it could be that things will be settled between you. After all, Venus will sextile Jupiter, also once she is in Pisces. But I dont know if I can do this, starting to look at connections to come lateron. I am always tempted to, but this is something AG could maybe tell me. Am I allowed to look at aspects made outside the sign in the same question?
What is funny actually is, that your witnesses (supporters) are ruled by Mars who is the opponents ruler, and his witnesses are ruled by Venus (your sign.)
so they seem to agree with one another lateron. How should we look at this?

I am still a bit worried about Algol I must say, but OK, Moon is leaving him.
But the Moon, the judge, once in Gemini, will square your lawyer, Mercury. This can then also mean that you (co-ruled by the Moon? or does this not count anymore now that we take judge as Moon?) will get trouble with your own lawyer.
The opponents "end of the matter house" ruler Moon will mutually apply in square aspect with your "end of the matter house"ruler Saturn.
This can also show that the dispute will maybe not be resolved immediately and the case postponed.
It is indeed very yessy-no-y here , difficult to see how this will end. You ARE after all first weaker than Mars (he is ruler of the triplicity by day and night + in his own term), but then You become stronger after you leave your sign.
When is this court hearing due?
Star.