Please help? Dreams/Soulmate/7th house?

Avalon6

Please bear with me as I am still learning.

I have been having consistent dreams and meditations about a man I have never met lately and am trying to find information on my future soulmate/twin flame. (Where/when I will meet him & what he will be like.) I hope this is the correct place to post this!

So far I have come to understand that my 7th house is aries, ruled by mars in sagitarious. I still keep reading conflicting information as to whether or not the ruling sign matters and what it all means in general.

Any information you can provide would help greatly! Thank you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 22

astro11

In general,you need to look for transits from the outer planets (Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto) to your Mars, Venus, 7th house ruler, 5th house ruler and any planets in the 5th or 7th houses. If a planet fits multiple categories such as Uranus being ruler of 7th and placed in the 5th, it would have added significance so you would watch that Uranus very carefully. You need many transits to bring about a major relationship, not just one transit. You also have to look at your progressions, solar return, lunar return and solar arc directed charts.

In your chart, watch for transits to Mars (ruler of 7th and love planet), Uranus (ruler of 5th) and Venus (love planet) from the outer planets.

Last edited: