Should I apply for this job?

Ukpoohbear

There is a vacancy for receptionist at the hairdressers I attend but I am worried about applying because it would be embarrassing if I didn’t get it or it didn’t work out.

I use strictly traditionally, so career is 10th, ruled by the Moon and I am asc, Venus.

Moon is in a Mercury ruled sign, with no reception to me and is also VOC with a last sextile from Mercury. It seems nothing will come of this job.

But Leo is intercepted in the 10th, where my sig is in reception to it and will apply to the Sun in 3 units of time.

So does this mean I will have a new job in 3 units of time, can I see this answer even though it was about a different job? Also, 3 units is that 3 weeks or months? I’m looking for a new job.

vrzvaq.jpg

Ukpoohbear

can you please let me know the place and time of the chart casted.

Sorry for the delay in replying. Unfortunately I’m not willing to share my details somewhere so public. I can update and say that I decided not to apply for the job and I think I made the right decision because I really like my hairdressers and wouldn’t want to mix it professionally. However, I did apply for another job that is much better and I was successful in the interview :)

It’s the best job I’ve ever been offered. I had actually applied for the job before asking this question, which can be seen by my significator applying to a retrograde Jupiter. I actually heard I had been successful just after it went direct. It’s 6th from the 10th, 6th is the house which can prevent you from working and this job prevented me from applying for another job.

Last edited:

PurpleReign

Sorry for the delay in replying. Unfortunately I’m not willing to share my details somewhere so public. I can update and say that I decided not to apply for the job and I think I made the right decision because I really like my hairdressers and wouldn’t want to mix it professionally. However, I did apply for another job that is much better and I was successful in the interview :)

It’s the best job I’ve ever been offered. I had actually applied for the job before asking this question, which can be seen by my significator applying to a retrograde Jupiter. I actually heard I had been successful just after it went direct. It’s 6th from the 10th, 6th is the house which can prevent you from working and this job prevented me from applying for another job.

Congratulations! And out of curiosity, did you get the new job in a time period with a unit of 3 (3 days or weeks)? I want to learn more about horary timing and was wondering if your experience was as you expected.

Ukpoohbear

Congratulations! And out of curiosity, did you get the new job in a time period with a unit of 3 (3 days or weeks)? I want to learn more about horary timing and was wondering if your experience was as you expected.

Thank you :) I just checked the date of the horary and the date of when I received the email about an invitation to the interview and it was 4 days apart.