AS Roma vs Liverpool- what the bleep happened?

Januarystorm

look at the chart for the event- roma is the ascendant because they played at home, they were the presumed favorite, and because the descendants (liverpool) lord venus was in 9 gemini- meaning she had left her sign taurus 9 degrees ago, and the last match between the two was 9 days ago in Anfield- Liverpools home.

the ascendant lord is exalted- mars, AND they have jupiter for crying out loud on the ASCENDANT- AND THE MOON in their first house. AND mars is on the cusp of the third house- one of the most important houses in sports astrology as it stands for courage and effort.

this predicts a massive victory for them, something grande and not how this match went at alllllll- the first goal was scored by the liverpudlians and they barely had any luck at all- if they only had one goal more they would have qualified for the finale

well not even considering the fact that their lord is exalted and on the cusp of the 3d- grand master jupiter on the ascendant- is always the sign of extreme luck, good play, lots of chances, etc etc etc

and then the liverpools lord venus is in the sign of mercury- who is in the asc lord sign mars, about to get trined by the moon in the first house so

i did not see that in this match, it does not make sense to me and i am very surprised- what in the hell went wrong here

yes they won- but they did not qualify for the finale, nor did they score the first goal- the whole first half was a disaster- the ref did not give them a penalty for obvious hands during the 63d minute- and also that move would have been a red card for the player of liverpool- which would leave them with 10 players- which would have made a difference and let them win- the ref did not see it! talk about bad luck!

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2018-05-03 om 13.21.11.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2018-05-03 om 13.21.11.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 33

Tora

look at the chart for the event- roma is the ascendant because they played at home, they were the presumed favorite, and because the descendants (liverpool) lord venus was in 9 gemini- meaning she had left her sign taurus 9 degrees ago, and the last match between the two was 9 days ago in Anfield- Liverpools home.

the ascendant lord is exalted- mars, AND they have jupiter for crying out loud on the ASCENDANT- AND THE MOON in their first house. AND mars is on the cusp of the third house- one of the most important houses in sports astrology as it stands for courage and effort.

this predicts a massive victory for them, something grande and not how this match went at alllllll- the first goal was scored by the liverpudlians and they barely had any luck at all- if they only had one goal more they would have qualified for the finale

well not even considering the fact that their lord is exalted and on the cusp of the 3d- grand master jupiter on the ascendant- is always the sign of extreme luck, good play, lots of chances, etc etc etc

and then the liverpools lord venus is in the sign of mercury- who is in the asc lord sign mars, about to get trined by the moon in the first house so

i did not see that in this match, it does not make sense to me and i am very surprised- what in the hell went wrong here

yes they won- but they did not qualify for the finale, nor did they score the first goal- the whole first half was a disaster- the ref did not give them a penalty for obvious hands during the 63d minute- and also that move would have been a red card for the player of liverpool- which would leave them with 10 players- which would have made a difference and let them win- the ref did not see it! talk about bad luck!
I don't see a problem with this.
Moon's dispositor is rx so the match would have been either DRAW or favourite will WIN which they did. In these instances, moon's aspect to POF doesn't count. Roma won the match. As for not going forward, that is aggregate matter, not the match result.

Januarystorm

I don't see a problem with this.
Moon's dispositor is rx so the match would have been either DRAW or favourite will WIN which they did. In these instances, moon's aspect to POF doesn't count. Roma won the match. As for not going forward, that is aggregate matter, not the match result.

agreed with everything you said

but

with jupiter so close to the asc- that has to give something more than what happened yesterday- it is literally conjunct

add to that an exalted asc lord

from the chart and the positions of jupiter and mars i would expect to a match different than the one yesterday...