Progressed Venus conjunct Uranus

gemastro

Progressed Venus will conjunct my N Uranus in my 5H this year. It will be exact at the end of the year, but I think that progressions are felt within 1 degree of the exact hit - which is starting now...

There are some saturn Transits/SAs that may be a damper, so I could use some help putting it together... Thoughts? thanks!

Summary
Prog Venus conjunct N Uranus in 5H
- Venus rules my chart, plus 6H
- Uranus rules my MC

SA Uranus conjunct Vertex
- hope this means that the I'll meet someone - I'm single and want to get married

T Saturn square N Moon/MC 6H
SA Moon conjunct N Saturn 11H
- I'm in menopause & exhausted, which seems like a fit for this transit; I'm hoping this transit doesn't doesn't indicate anything else, too!

When the Venus Progression is exact in Nov this year...
T Mars will conjunct T Pluto

T Jupiter will be retrograding over it's natal position

T No Node will be conjunct my DESC

T Juno will be opposite T Vesta on 2/8H cusps

Chart attached below w progs & SAs

Last - I looked at my SR for this year, because I feel like that often helps distill/clarify transits & progs but it wasn't very helpful..The SR info may be a digression but here are the highlights anyway in case it helps...SR chart is attached below..
- SR Uranus (9H) sextiles SR Venus (10H)
- SR Uranus rules 7H and SR Venus rules 10H & 3H
- SR Venus conjunct N Jupiter
- SR Merc conjuncts N Venus

Any thoughts about Venus-Uranus progression?
I'm broke & single, so I'm hoping that I will either meet someone or get a windfall or BOTH.. I've read that attractions that happen during venus-uranus aspects usually don't last, but maybe I can be the exception :love: thanks!

Attachments

• venus-uranus prog.jpg
    venus-uranus prog.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 2012 sr w houses.jpg
    2012 sr w houses.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

erinj

Prog Venus conj N Uranus may bring someone into your life. Most likely it will be a sudden atrraction and the person may be different from your "usual type" etc... However unless there are other stabilizing factors affecting you natally especially with progressions the relationship may not be a enduring one. You may meet during work or at a work/service type related event. Also since your sixth and MH are activated as well there may be a job or career change as well. Please keep us updated and good luck.. Note: Prince Charles married Princess Diana while his Prog Venus conj Uranus as well.

gemastro

thanks!

In 2 yrs,
Pr Venus conjunct N Pluto
T Pluto opposite N Venus
T Uranus square N Venus
T Jupiter square N Venus
Pr Moon enters 7H
T Saturn enters 7H

Any thoughts on these aspects? thanks!

gemastro

oops, I meant T Jupiter conjuncts N Venus

.... I was thinking that any relationship formed during P Venus conjunct N Uranus would break up at this time... or, illness, or my mother would pass away..

I'll be glad when T Pluto is OUT of my 8H, though!

Claire19

If you can post your natal chart with progressions and transits on it. That sort of data is a bit tedious to read for some of us.

Then we can discern what is relevant and what isnt.

Vista

Progressed Venus will conjunct my N Uranus in my 5H this year. It will be exact at the end of the year, but I think that progressions are felt within 1 degree of the exact hit - which is starting now...

There are some saturn Transits/SAs that may be a damper, so I could use some help putting it together... Thoughts? thanks!

Summary
Prog Venus conjunct N Uranus in 5H
- Venus rules my chart, plus 6H
- Uranus rules my MC

SA Uranus conjunct Vertex
- hope this means that the I'll meet someone - I'm single and want to get married

T Saturn square N Moon/MC 6H
SA Moon conjunct N Saturn 11H
- I'm in menopause & exhausted, which seems like a fit for this transit; I'm hoping this transit doesn't doesn't indicate anything else, too!

When the Venus Progression is exact in Nov this year...
T Mars will conjunct T Pluto

T Jupiter will be retrograding over it's natal position

T No Node will be conjunct my DESC

T Juno will be opposite T Vesta on 2/8H cusps

Chart attached below w progs & SAs

Last - I looked at my SR for this year, because I feel like that often helps distill/clarify transits & progs but it wasn't very helpful..The SR info may be a digression but here are the highlights anyway in case it helps...SR chart is attached below..
- SR Uranus (9H) sextiles SR Venus (10H)
- SR Uranus rules 7H and SR Venus rules 10H & 3H
- SR Venus conjunct N Jupiter
- SR Merc conjuncts N Venus

Any thoughts about Venus-Uranus progression?
I'm broke & single, so I'm hoping that I will either meet someone or get a windfall or BOTH.. I've read that attractions that happen during venus-uranus aspects usually don't last, but maybe I can be the exception :love: thanks!

I think Uranus gets a bad rap sometimes. Meeting someone under difficult Uranus can point to an eventual "difficult" relationship but it can still last depending on other transits. I met my ex boyfriend on T Uranus square Venus and Venus ruled my 7th house. Now we lasted 2 1/2 years so I think that could be considered "lasting" although we didn't marry obviously.

You are putting a lot of emphasis on Venus when it has nothing to do with your 5th or 7th houses. I would concentrate more on transits to your 7th house ruler Pluto and it's ancient ruler Mars, both placed in your 5th house. Also, your 5th house ruler Mercury.

Claire19

I think Uranus gets a bad rap sometimes. Meeting someone under difficult Uranus can point to an eventual "difficult" relationship but it can still last depending on other transits. I met my ex boyfriend on T Uranus square Venus and Venus ruled my 7th house. Now we lasted 2 1/2 years so I think that could be considered "lasting" although we didn't marry obviously.

You are putting a lot of emphasis on Venus when it has nothing to do with your 5th or 7th houses. I would concentrate more on transits to your 7th house ruler Pluto and it's ancient ruler Mars, both placed in your 5th house. Also, your 5th house ruler Mercury.
You see I dont see 2.5 years as lasting. You did not marry or commit yourselves which belongs to the 7th house. So you need to look at your 5th house for romance in that case.. Uranus squaring the 7th house ruler meant that you would not last and bound to separate in my opinion. Uranus is disruptive and erratic especially when in square.

Vista

You see I dont see 2.5 years as lasting. You did not marry or commit yourselves which belongs to the 7th house. So you need to look at your 5th house for romance in that case.. Uranus squaring the 7th house ruler meant that you would not last and bound to separate in my opinion. Uranus is disruptive and erratic especially when in square.

We didn't marry true, but it wasn't an insignificant relationship though and Venus rules my 7th. Uranus is disruptive but it's also "quirky" or could be looked at as dating someone completely out of what one normally would date especially with a square, which is exactly what happened in my case. Robert Hand said something to me once about this transit during a reading....something about meeting someone who wears a suit but is a serial killer at night or something like that. That's how explained Uranus in hard aspect.
When you say "look at the 5th house for romance," not sure I am following what you mean? There were no transits to this house ruler Moon when I met him it was strictly Uranus square Venus. I also had progressed Venus conjunct Natal Sun. Nothing going on with the 5th house....

Last edited:
I have Uranus in my Seventh House. It has now gone retrograde by progression (thank goodness). I did use to meet people suddenly and they would also disappear out of my life suddenly. With the square aspect, it does bring a change. So, the fact that something happened (you met him) is in the square. Where was Saturn? Did Saturn make any aspects to either Venus or Uranus?