Will they be together?

shadow123

Banned
I have a friend, he is spending so much time with someone but nobody likes her. He had a break up a few weeks ago.

He is Jupiter (L11) and she is Mercury (L7)

Mercury is located in his 4th house, he spends a lot of time with her in her house, Mercury and Jupiter will meet each other in 10 Units but is very weak in Picses because its in fall and exil. Also Jupiter in Capricorn is in fall. So they "meet" each other but it doesnt work out? Also moon is next making a Opposite to jupiter (L8 and L2)

Thank you for your help Best regards.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 35
  • Unbenannt1.jpg
    Unbenannt1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 19

ElenaJ

Mercury and Jupiter are coming to a sextile, moon moving from mercury towards an opposition with Jupiter.
Moon is exactly on the north node, which would indicate a karmic contact in the relationship.
They will be together, although the opposition could bring some obstacles, that will be overcome.

shadow123

Banned
But mercury and jupiter are both I their fall which could mean this will not last long or is not strong relationship, or? Every relationship could end.. Moon makes in about 19 degrees a opposition to Saturn.

shadow123

Banned
I don't like her<br />
and it makes me feel sad<br />
He often has made me hopes that there will more between us

And its not only I don't like her because he likes her more, I don't like her as person and she is also the reason another friend of mine is also distant to me.. Because he is the best friend of this guy now at the moment they play more with her as with me

Last edited:

shadow123

Banned
So it will not last long?

I know his transits and wondering about that relationship because he had no good transits this year.

Saturn (H4) square moon (H10) , Uranustransit (H 5)opposite venus (H1, H8) and in the beginning of the next year Saturntransit square venus.

Karmic is Saturn right? So if Jupiter is going on in 11 degrees to conjunct saturn it might break up?

But before mercury will sextil Jupiter, it will trine the north node.

ElenaJ

Karma is not necessarily Saturn.
You can't always know how it will play out. Or why it is happening.
They will break up, if they do, when they feel there is no longer a need to stay together to work out whatever destiny contact they need to go through in this lifetime.
If he marries during negative aspects, it reinforces the idea of a karmic relationship that he has to fulfil, they have to work it out between them.
Try to stay on the sidelines without interfering, for yourself and for him. If it is destined for him to break up and then stay with you, which is not necessarily a given, then it will happen. Don't sacrifice yourself to it, live your life.

shadow123

Banned
I don't think they will marry because he's already married to another women but they broke up after 12 years, I think because of her

shadow123

Banned
He broke from his wife 1-2 month ago
Maybe that was moon trine mercury when he cheated on his wife.. Now I think he had financial issues because of their house which they build together. I think they will legally divorced next year or the end of the year. Because in Germany they had to wait one year because they could divorce

shadow123

Banned
But what does it mean that mercury and jupiter are in their fall and mercury also in exil? I know this also plays a role..does it mean maybe they can't make their Realationshiop official&lt;br /&gt;<br /><br />
&lt;br /&gt;<br /><br />
Only a few persons know about them<br /><br />
<br /><br />
Mars, her ruler of 5th house, is his 1st house and in term of Jupiter.. So they find a l sexzalv attractive but Mars does not make any significant aspects before leaving sign in 7 degrees.Venus, ruler of is 5th house also change sign in a few degree, but in aries she is weak, so the interest in sexual attractivity will be weak.<br /><br />
Mercury is in term of Jupiter but weak<br /><br />
Jupiter is not in the term of mercury and also weak.<br /><br />
<br /><br />
So maybe he is interested but she not?

Last edited:

shadow123

Banned
I have read the meaning of the north node in horary.. It also could mean thatit will be other as we (they) thought or an unforseen event may occur..

ElenaJ

To cut it short, why not just ask if you will be with him in the future?
That's what you really want to know, isn't it?

shadow123

Banned
You may be right<br />
<br />
He is jupiter and she mercury but moon conjunct north node could suggest his end of marriage<br />
<br />
That Jupiter and mercury are in fall is only for Saturn so (me) I don't like her and I also much happier when he is not around me bit I see him every weekend<br />
<br />
Mercury is in sign of Jupiter because of picses and jupiter in triplicity of capricorn<br />
<br />
But my problem had to do with him.. Because he said to me he can't do so much with me because his marriage is bad and he bad a weakness for me.. And now he began with some other girl.. He will get back this 🤷*♀️<br />
<br />
But what could it mean that mercury next conjunct Neptun.. A resolution or what? So when they get together then I could ask if they will break up😜

shadow123

Banned
When i ask the question if there is a posssiblity to get togehter then i also get the same indicators..

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Unbenannt1.jpg
    Unbenannt1.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 17

ElenaJ

So now you can have the answer to what you really want to know.
Mercury on the ascendent, he does care about you.
Will you get together? Mercury turns retrograde before it touches either of your co-significators, Jupiter and Neptune.
So no, you won't.
Following a thread of logic, when he left his wife he could have come to you but he didn't, he chose another woman. Whether that was a healthy choice for him or not is another question. We don't always make healthy choices in life. The important thing for you to keep in mind is that he did not choose you, in spite of the fact that he is attracted to you.
So, why?
Part of you, Neptune, is staying to yourself, and the other part, jupiter, is in the 11th of friends. So he does care for you, but you are a friend, or present yourself as a friend, and seem off on your own.
Moon on the 7th cusp also shows you care for him, but approaching an opposition to mercury, him, you aren't connecting in a way that can work out.
Mercury is also semi-square the Saturn/pluto conjunction, so he has issues arising from a sense of responsibility and authority, that seem to be blocking him.
Keep in mind, not all attractions between two people will end in a permanent relationship. It isn't always our destiny or karma.

shadow123

Banned
But then he also not will be in a relationship with that girl because mercury also will get retrograde but there she will choose another one? So you mean that's my ownb fault because I see him a friend?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

None of this is anyone's "fault". It is just the way things work out.
Whatever the relationship between him and this other woman, there will not be a relationship between you and he.