Ever wonder how your life would be if your natal chart was in reverse?

clip11

I wondered to myself if I had been born 12 hours earlier, it would mean that instead of having a 4th house stellium, I would have a 10th house stellium. The stellium would contain the exact same planets and rather than having my Saturn in the 3rd house, it would be in the 9th house and rather than Mars and Jupiter in the 7th house, it would be in the 1st house and I'd have a Pisces Ascendant.

So this is my actual chart:
View attachment 83836

This would be my chart if I was born 12 hours earlier
astro_w2gw_frank.72394.8695.png

As far as my psychology, how much of a difference would that have made for me?

kimbermoon

An interesting thought...by conjecture, it would imply that you would be much more drawn into the public sphere of your life and less concerned with your inner life. The square between the 1st and the 9th/10th would represent difficulties in cultural / spiritual matters that could then reflect difficulties in terms of your career goals or public standing.

Frisiangal

…………………..

As far as my psychology, how much of a difference would that have made for me?

Have you not wondered what the real birth chart would bring or have brought about if you said 'yes' instead of 'no', or vice versa, to the effect of and upon chart patterns.:whistling:

Lin

It's ironic that I just happened to discuss this exact phenomenon the other day.

My math teacher (astrological math) had the same chart as I do except I have Scorpio rising and she had Gemini rising. She was born about 12 hours before me. Also one degree of Leo less than I have.

I am also an astrologer, but SHE never did personal readings. She said she just didn't want to. Her curiosity and intense interest was in astrological research only.
She was one of the first to study Chiron. She also studied Uranian astrology.

I wanted to know why people do what they do. Her interest was less personal.

She was sort of a math genius. Math was my mortal enemy all the way thru school.
LIN