Read my chart transits

Isa

Sorry, I know I am bumping a 2016 thread. I am wondering if anyone had more experiences with the trine? I am just starting this transit and my head is in the clouds, I am day dreaming 90% of the time. It was fun in the beginning but it gets boring after a while. Also I am having really high expectations about someone I barely know and of course it is all an illusion. I thought this transit would be a little more positive.

Lin

Re: Neptune trine Venus transit

I DID offer to look at your chart to give you more specific information.

KNowing what happened with OTHER people when Neptune trined or made other aspects by transit will not help YOU understand your life.

So please post your chart with transits.

Also: if you DO need a generalization, I have to say that expecting Neptune trine Venus to be a lasting, happy experience is unrealistic.

LIN

Isa

Sorry, Lin, I think you confused me with the original poster. I am not the OP, I just found the thread on google. However, I would appreciate if you look at my chart :whistling::biggrin:

Attachments

• Astro.jpg
    Astro.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 21

Lin

Right now Jupiter is square your Moon and has been on and off thru the year.

When Jupiter enters Capricorn it's possible that Neptune will have a clear field, but the Moon rules your house of love. Maybe when Jupiter trines your Moon....
Unfortunately, when Jupiter trines your Moon Merc, it will ALSO be square Sun-Mars in your 7th house.

Bottom line, there is something inherently self destructive going on when Neptune trines Merc, Mars, Venus.

Maybe it's that one's judgement is compromised.....Neptune tends to do that....in the trine or the square or Opposition.
LIN

Last edited: