Synastry, planets on each other's houses and long term aspects

BlackLioness87

Dear astrologers, I wonder if you could give some insight about this synastry chart. I've got the report made by astrology software, but it just focus in individual aspects. I wonder if you could give me some information of what you see as a whole.

My Sun, Venus and Mercury falls in the other's 4th house. His Chiron in my 8th house. What could this mean. I also have four of my personal planets in fire and he has his sun in leño and Aries ascendant. Do you think our temperaments could clash in the long run?

Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• PSX_20180606_213334.jpg
    PSX_20180606_213334.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

ardentika

Dear astrologers, I wonder if you could give some insight about this synastry chart. I've got the report made by astrology software, but it just focus in individual aspects. I wonder if you could give me some information of what you see as a whole.

My Sun, Venus and Mercury falls in the other's 4th house. His Chiron in my 8th house. What could this mean. I also have four of my personal planets in fire and he has his sun in leño and Aries ascendant. Do you think our temperaments could clash in the long run?

Can you share whats your relationship with him before I tried to read the chart?

Wow! What an intense attraction you must feel to him with his pluto in your first house! He will definitely have a transformative effect on you for better or for worse. You must light him up with all those planets where they are but he probably dredge up hard issues too with planets in your 12th.

I see your north node conjuncts his moon which has a fated feel to it sometimes... a comfort that you don't want to lose. You may make him feel off balance since he is confused by your actions at times or maybe has it in his head that you act a certain way when you dont. You may feel over time that you cannot truly count on him with his uranus square your venus. He may be a freer spirit than you would like.

There are neptune trines involved that make the relationship seem beautiful and addictive. There's a saturn trine sun which is a good sign. Then there is a moon square sun and the other squares that could hurt the relationship over time. In the end it comes down to how you both handle these energies and if you both are willing to work through the squares and oppositions for the trines and the good times.

Hope this helped!

ardentika

Actually its not the NN but the SN ...
I honestly don't like seeing SN aspects because the south node is a path we must forsaken. If there is a good balance between North and south node it's better but here I see mostly south node. As far as I know its the mean node that equals the north node.
Whatever planet conjuncts south node we get less and less from it, and Moon is something we want to get more. I don't think this is necessarily very good aspects but then again everyone works differently, for them it could be a food one, who knows. This is why I asked whats their relationship now and whats it been like.

BlackLioness87

Actually its not the NN but the SN ...
I honestly don't like seeing SN aspects because the south node is a path we must forsaken. If there is a good balance between North and south node it's better but here I see mostly south node. As far as I know its the mean node that equals the north node.
Whatever planet conjuncts south node we get less and less from it, and Moon is something we want to get more. I don't think this is necessarily very good aspects but then again everyone works differently, for them it could be a food one, who knows. This is why I asked whats their relationship now and whats it been like.

I forgot to say I'm outer chart :( his stellium falls in my south node, if I use true south node then the conjunction is tighter. His Mars, Moon and Venus conjunct my SN. He seems to have triggered karmic issues, 8 hours before I met him for the very first time karma asteroid was in my NN :(. His dejanira is conjunction with his SN in my vertex, exact conjunction.

BlackLioness87

His dejanira conjunct his south node. My vertex is conjunct his SN. I did him wrong in a past life? So far he had made me suffer a lot as a doctor and as a man. He knows I have feelings foe him and he doesn't seem to feel indifference, but who knows. Idk why whenever I'm about moving on I have the urge to contact him again. Then I ask him about medical issues via whatsapp or I make an appointment and end up in his office. We never had been involved physically, but I think the chart shows things that doesn't seem to turn into reality. Only the sort of avenge has turned true.

Attachments

• astro_61gw_will_a_melissa_a.79777.32732-1-2.jpg
    astro_61gw_will_a_melissa_a.79777.32732-1-2.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

BlackLioness87

I wanted to rectify that as a doctor he indirectly triggered an event that put my life to risk (he delay my cesarean section and I had to have an emergency c s three days before expected, in which anesthesiologist chose the wrong dose of anesthesia and had to put me to sleep, I vomited and ended up with pneumonia). I had post traumatic stress and I had sleep disorders days after that event, the worst thing was that doctor in charge didn't want to give me the discharge just because my blood pressure was high and made me stay there 4 more days. It was a public hospital where mothers have to take care of their new borns and as I had pre eclapsy, my blood pressure was high whenever I had to hold my baby for a long time (my lungs still weak because of pneumonia, I stayed three days on intensive care and fouron intermediate care units). Those were terrible days, but I didn't blame my current GO. I blame my fiance and I eventually broke up with him... It's strange that the darkest days of my whole life my current crush was near me, last time I saw him he was staring at me with a compassionate look in his face, the moment I caught him looking at me I wondered if he remembered he had scheduled my cs and if he knew that I almost die and that I was the rebel patient that had an anxiety crisis days before...

ardentika

My best advice is move on. The synastry doesnt look promising so you won't actually lose anything if you let him go. If its meant to be it shall be one way or another but right now your best bet is to forget him and move on with your life. The urge for you contacting him comes from thr lack of learning a valuable lesson it seems. It has nothing to do with "fatedness". Doesn't matter who owes what to who.

BlackLioness87

My best advice is move on. The synastry doesnt look promising so you won't actually lose anything if you let him go. If its meant to be it shall be one way or another but right now your best bet is to forget him and move on with your life. The urge for you contacting him comes from thr lack of learning a valuable lesson it seems. It has nothing to do with "fatedness". Doesn't matter who owes what to who.

You're right, we have free will and whenever we want we can change the path we are walking through. I've learned a lot of this experience and I know I just have to leave behind past wounds, because what I feel right now is just resentment. I don't want to end my days like Nessus, without forgiving and looking for avenge in a "future life" just like this doctor with Dejanira in his SN and Nessus on his IC.