Election chart for marriage

I do trust what you said about 10:45. What is your opinion on 10:00, north node trine part of fortune. Also I thought from before north node in first house was good? How much different would this time make? You think it could be good also? Also I can't tell you how much I have appreciated your help. I really needed it. As I understand what you've said,we need to keep Virgo rising to give better placement of the planets(houses)? But Leo rising is a better asc to have for marriage chart? (Fixed) You would say Virgo is better for that reason? Just realized You emphasized south node in 7th house was bad more than once, sorry. Why is that?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Or we can do it the day before because we still get the transits of the moon for the following day too?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

dr. farr

The last 4 posted charts-are all variants of the one I found encouraging, and would all be acceptable-just keep the SN out of the 7th WHOLE SIGN house, which means keep Aquarius out of the 7th house-so that means to keep Leo out of the ascendant (out of the whole sign 1st house)...

The reason I was worried I didn't see it before, the last aspect the moon makes while in Pisces is 3 squares. I read that is the final outcome to the election. Do you think that is true? I also read the aspect the ruler of 7th makes is the outcome but I'm not sure about that personally.

dr. farr

The "end result" of an election is to be found in the 4th house: Saturn, symbol of permanence, is in the 4th whole sign house in the recommended 10:45 AM chart.
Remember that in any chart, it is always the net totality of indications which shows the "final result", not any one factor taken alone or taken out of context.