Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 02-22-2016, 07:53 PM
kai kai is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 632
Does he still like me after my text messages or hates me now?

I had a fall out with someone from my recent past again. He has confused me about what he wants...one minute saying one thing another something that was opposing.... and I told him about my feelings several days ago, but I went on a rant through text messages and poured my frustration on him and then I apologized saying that I'm sorry for my frustration but it's because of the feelings I have developed and I feel like they are not being reciprocated. I explained this to him because although i don't text much, I bombarded him with tons of messages that day about my thought and pretty much disclosed some things as to why I was acting this or that way....because I felt frustrated that I was getting attached in case if he though that I was acting weird. He didn't respond to my text messages about my feelings ever since, but before that a week an a half ago when I walked out on him over an issue that I misunderstood myself, he contacted me and wanted to see me later, and I thought he wanted to see me for a relationship thinking that he missed me etc, but then he acted as 'casual' as before with me, so I got confused about his intentions for a week now. BUT...I must admit that this time he was acting a bit possessive of me, saying that if I walk out on him over something stupid as before due to my misunderstanding, he would not let me leave his apartment even if I call the cops or neighbors this time. Within a week when we got back together after his own call I mentioned about (back then I did not contact him at all after I walked out, so he chased me himself), he made sure that he doesn't lose me again.

I explained that I didn't want to develop feelings for him that was one-sided and make things confusing and for that reason I am breaking up with him and when I said this via text after I left his apartment, he simply sent me a 'thumbs up' over a text as a response without saying anything to me as if to agree with my break up unless he felt bad and wasn't sure what to say. It's after that that I bombarded him with texts about my feelings and explained to him that when I met him, I felt a strong attraction and closeness that I haven't felt with anyone for a while and I wanted a relationship with him instead of a casual dating. This happened on Friday (today is Monday) and he never replied to me since then after my constant texts on Friday.

So I am moon in 2nd house? I'm on the cusp. He is Saturn in Sag in my 5th house? Does Sag signify someone who is commitmentphobic? As to the co-sigs for both...Since Moon is me as the querent, should i take Venus as my co-sig? If so, I am in 7th, which is his 1st house. Is this significant in terms of him liking me still after my crazy text messages? I am in Aquarius, which is also ruled by Saturn (him), which means I am into him for being in his own sign? What I want o know if this Pluto sitting right on descendant has any meaning because it's a dwarf planet I read and isn't part of the ancient horary, so not sure what to make of it as I don't know horary well. Mars..the ruler of my 5th is in 5th house..anything significant with that? I feel like I should just go and hang myself now and I said that to him too when I poured all my emotions into my text yet letting him know that he can't date me for just sex anymore and that I was looking for more.




Last edited by kai; 02-22-2016 at 08:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 02-22-2016, 09:29 PM
LuxLilitu's Avatar
LuxLilitu LuxLilitu is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 34
Re: Does he still like me after my text messages or hates me now?

Hey,
I'm new to horary, so I will answer intuitively.
I feel he is the Moon and you are Mercury and as you can see there is an opposition- I think you shocked him.
Also your way of expressing love, is agitating him - Venus opposes Moon.
But he can relate to you- Venus conjunction Mercury.
I find those Quintiles fortunate, as long as you are willing to use them. He is the Uranus so try to be open with new ways of relating to him, I love that Venus Mars quintile! It gives a creative sexual energy so I advice you not to block it. He is the Moon in your 1st House , so it's kind of a reflex for you to rant. Control this urge and activate non verbal communication skills with him or at least use words in a discrete and subtle way.
He is the Sun in your 8th house, so you are very sensitive to his actions and there is a tendency to become obsessed. This interaction could be somehow disturbing for him but he feels attracted/drawn to you. Transform your obsession into something creative.
He is Pluto in your 6th house so he can be domineering or you might feel like serving him? Your sexual interaction could be quite kinky I guess.
Try to be open minded letting Uranian qualities in, and I think you could form a useful for your personal evolution relationship with him. An unconventional one, but useful and fun
I wish you all the best.
__________________
Astra inclinant, sed non obligant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvMbUxqGuOc
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 02-22-2016, 10:42 PM
Doodleloo's Avatar
Doodleloo Doodleloo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 436
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxLilitu View Post
Hey,
I'm new to horary, so I will answer intuitively.
I feel he is the Moon and you are Mercury and as you can see there is an opposition- I think you shocked him.
Also your way of expressing love, is agitating him - Venus opposes Moon.
But he can relate to you- Venus conjunction Mercury.
I find those Quintiles fortunate, as long as you are willing to use them. He is the Uranus so try to be open with new ways of relating to him, I love that Venus Mars quintile! It gives a creative sexual energy so I advice you not to block it. He is the Moon in your 1st House , so it's kind of a reflex for you to rant. Control this urge and activate non verbal communication skills with him or at least use words in a discrete and subtle way.
He is the Sun in your 8th house, so you are very sensitive to his actions and there is a tendency to become obsessed. This interaction could be somehow disturbing for him but he feels attracted/drawn to you. Transform your obsession into something creative.
He is Pluto in your 6th house so he can be domineering or you might feel like serving him? Your sexual interaction could be quite kinky I guess.
Try to be open minded letting Uranian qualities in, and I think you could form a useful for your personal evolution relationship with him. An unconventional one, but useful and fun
I wish you all the best.
Whoaaaa where are you getting all of these significators from? He is first and foremost saturn in this. He is the 7th house lord. Kai is the moon. The two are looking at each other and saturn's in the fifth. That seems positive for some sort of a relationship, but I'm not sure how that aspect from the sun plays (on phone so can't recall rest of chart now that I'm typing)

Horary is not a composite chart.

EDIT: I didn't really read the text block because it was too long. But looking back slowly, I'd have to agree with the others. Girls and guys don't want to be tumbled into dark stuff at the start of friendships. That weakens the friendship-and chances for other things like a romance relationship as well

Last edited by Doodleloo; 02-23-2016 at 12:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doodleloo For This Useful Post:
kai (02-23-2016), tikana (02-22-2016)
  #4  
Unread 02-22-2016, 10:49 PM
LuxLilitu's Avatar
LuxLilitu LuxLilitu is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 34
Re: Does he still like me after my text messages or hates me now?

Okay, I already clarified that my interpretation was only intuitive since I have no experience with horary, I have no intention to mislead by no means.
__________________
Astra inclinant, sed non obligant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvMbUxqGuOc
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LuxLilitu For This Useful Post:
StillOne (02-22-2016)
  #5  
Unread 02-22-2016, 10:50 PM
katydid katydid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,946
Re: Does he still like me after my text messages or hates me now?

If you actually texted him that you were going to go hang yourself-------he is probably going to stay away. That is a huge red flag when beginning a relationship with someone.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
StillOne (02-22-2016)
  #6  
Unread 02-22-2016, 10:54 PM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 12,843
Re: Does he still like me after my text messages or hates me now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxLilitu View Post
Okay, I already clarified that my interpretation was only intuitive since I have no experience with horary, I have no intention to mislead by no means.
you are soo getting an F grade lol



as far as the querent... if i were a guy and got this stuff on my shoulders from a girl, i'd b like "way too much drama" I am out
no one wants a drama queen esp guys.
he is eyeing on someone else btw
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf

Last edited by tikana; 02-22-2016 at 11:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
kai (02-23-2016), Kitchy (02-22-2016), rafaella (02-22-2016)
  #7  
Unread 02-22-2016, 11:10 PM
LuxLilitu's Avatar
LuxLilitu LuxLilitu is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 34
Re: Does he still like me after my text messages or hates me now?

lol, I accept it Tikana
__________________
Astra inclinant, sed non obligant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvMbUxqGuOc

Last edited by LuxLilitu; 02-22-2016 at 11:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LuxLilitu For This Useful Post:
tikana (02-22-2016)
  #8  
Unread 02-22-2016, 11:41 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 4,943
Re: Does he still like me after my text messages or hates me now?

After all this behavior, it does not appear he is feeling too inclined toward you: reception from him/Saturn to you Moon is unfavorable, since you are in the sign of his detriment. Based on your reception toward him, I'm not even sure you like him that much either.

Be careful not to expend too much energy like this; it is rarely welcome. [I bet you don't like it too much, either.]
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
kai (02-23-2016), Tessie (02-28-2016)
  #9  
Unread 02-23-2016, 12:00 AM
rafaella's Avatar
rafaella rafaella is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kangaroo land
Posts: 4,081
Re: Does he still like me after my text messages or hates me now?

Yep I agree with the others, no guy wants to date a drama queen. I'm a girl, and I couldn't finish reading your whole post Kai, maybe thats why I never watch 'Revenge' or' days of our lives'....

Does he like you? He finds you attractive, Sun exalts Venus, so thats his physical needs. But he doesn't think highly of you as a person, there is no reception there towards Moon.

Moon last aspect was the opposition to Mer at your 2nd house, which are the messages between you. Moon trines next Saturn, so you may continue to see each other, but the reception is not the best. Moon, you is in detriment of Saturn, so I'm not seeing you being that interested in him, mainly because he might not be able to deliver what you want. Is this the brazilian guy?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 02-23-2016, 01:47 AM
kai kai is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 632
Re: Does he still like me after my text messages or hates me now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
Yep I agree with the others, no guy wants to date a drama queen. I'm a girl, and I couldn't finish reading your whole post Kai, maybe thats why I never watch 'Revenge' or' days of our lives'....

Does he like you? He finds you attractive, Sun exalts Venus, so thats his physical needs. But he doesn't think highly of you as a person, there is no reception there towards Moon.

Moon last aspect was the opposition to Mer at your 2nd house, which are the messages between you. Moon trines next Saturn, so you may continue to see each other, but the reception is not the best. Moon, you is in detriment of Saturn, so I'm not seeing you being that interested in him, mainly because he might not be able to deliver what you want. Is this the brazilian guy?
Yes it is him. I forgot about him, he started chasing me himself after a week an a half. He has told me a lot of things to show that he is interested in me long-term. I even asked him after his vacation if he'd consider moving back to his homeland, and he said that if he gets a good job there and has someone special to move in there with him, for example me, he would go. He even told me to put my baby plans on hold and in 2 years have one by him lol. I mean it's not like I got these feelings out of the blue....he led me on several times with things he talked about with me, contacted me back after I simply walked out on him. He even asked me to get out of my dating site the first time he met me. Also, when I said let's met up last week (one of the weekdays), he said he had plans, but then cancelled it to be with me because I was going to go to a dance class where there's another guy he knows who likes me! He spent his Valentine's day with me. He said he liked my personality otherwise he wouldn't be with me as I am not a gold-digger like the rest.

When you said Moon trines Saturn and I might be seeing him again, I am assuming it would be at a dance class because he goes there sometimes and I want to continue my attendance regardless of him. Could this be it or was it a direct contact you were referring to like a text msg and a reconciliation? My b-day is Thursday and I will be attending the class...he knows it's my b-day too and he usually goes there on Thursdays but not every Thursday....just whenever he feels like it. The thing is that that specific class is offered at different locations throughout, so if he shows up there knowing I am only going to that specific studio because he knows it's next to my house, then I would think that he came to see me because he has so many other options to go to for a dance that's even closer to him than this one I am attending. If he hadnt led me on on number of occasions, I would not develop feelings or this closeness to him.

He is interested in someone else I learned but he told me that it's been a year, he got really hurt by her, and he needs time to get over her as she's with someone else now, BUT he goes to tell me that "you are so much hotter than her...she was pretty but not as hot as you are." He said he always gets hurt by women and never had a long-term relationship the max being 3-4 years or so and he's turning 48 now! He even took photos of me to send to his friends overseas to show me off saying that in his country women't aren't that good looking and wanted his friends to see me lol. Everytime he seems me his hands are all over my body with passionate kissing (per his initiation) as if he can't control himself. He got me confused all over, but I guess it is over now agh!

Last edited by kai; 02-23-2016 at 02:13 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 02-23-2016, 02:02 AM
kai kai is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 632
Re: Does he still like me after my text messages or hates me now?

Ok guys...just a quick question as an advice since I dug myself into this...

If I see him at the dance class..acting as if I don't even know him would be the best or acting friendly only if he approaches and talks to me would make me look better? If he says what that was all about, should I just say "just take it as a compliment, but I've moved on to someone else now" Would this kind of dig me out of that awkward situation after which I can just act as if nothing even happened and I moved on, but without me approaching him there at any cost? By keeping my own distance and not talking about any feelings is what Im trying to say. Would this be the best approach? And advice would be appreciated.

I think he feels angry now at me that I ended this so early and he doesn't have any access to sex now lol. TI will just keep away and hopefully at some point he will forget about my 1-day rants seeing that I no longer even care and too busy with that dance class as opposite to bothering with him.

Last edited by kai; 02-23-2016 at 02:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 02-23-2016, 02:04 AM
kai kai is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 632
Re: Does he still like me after my text messages or hates me now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodleloo View Post
Whoaaaa where are you getting all of these significators from? He is first and foremost saturn in this. He is the 7th house lord. Kai is the moon. The two are looking at each other and saturn's in the fifth. That seems positive for some sort of a relationship, but I'm not sure how that aspect from the sun plays (on phone so can't recall rest of chart now that I'm typing)

Horary is not a composite chart.

EDIT: I didn't really read the text block because it was too long. But looking back slowly, I'd have to agree with the others. Girls and guys don't want to be tumbled into dark stuff at the start of friendships. That weakens the friendship-and chances for other things like a romance relationship as well
Thanks so much. What does "looking at each other denotes here" that we both like each other? Thanks for clarifying the previous erroneous interpretation by the other member because I had the same reaction too about the wrong signifs even though I only know the basics.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 02-23-2016, 02:04 AM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 12,843
Re: Does he still like me after my text messages or hates me now?

Kai

why are you torturing yourself? there are TONS AND TONS of dance studios in the valley..

find anothr studio or something..

you are making things more complicated for yourself.

t
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
IleneK (02-23-2016), kai (02-23-2016), Tessie (02-28-2016)
  #14  
Unread 02-23-2016, 02:06 AM
kai kai is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 632
Re: Does he still like me after my text messages or hates me now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
If you actually texted him that you were going to go hang yourself-------he is probably going to stay away. That is a huge red flag when beginning a relationship with someone.
He knows i'm cynical and so is he and that's why we get along well, so I a sure he took it as a sarcasm but if he didn't know me by now then yes he would have taken it the weird way. So that comment of mien as a joke isn't a concern for me in all of this ))
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kai For This Useful Post:
katydid (02-23-2016)
  #15  
Unread 02-23-2016, 02:09 AM
kai kai is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 632
Re: Does he still like me after my text messages or hates me now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
After all this behavior, it does not appear he is feeling too inclined toward you: reception from him/Saturn to you Moon is unfavorable, since you are in the sign of his detriment. Based on your reception toward him, I'm not even sure you like him that much either.

Be careful not to expend too much energy like this; it is rarely welcome. [I bet you don't like it too much, either.]
I totally agree with you, but I mentioned above just now that he led me on talking about things long-terms, so I got the wrong idea. Please read the above post to see what he has said to me for me to think that he is really into me. There was too much confusing signals from him to me.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 02-23-2016, 02:21 AM
Doodleloo's Avatar
Doodleloo Doodleloo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 436
Re: Does he still like me after my text messages or hates me now?

Drop everything, back off and give him a lot of space. Giving mixed signals is not to your benefit, anyway.

If he says anything, make conversations casual and polite.

If all of this keeps going, you're going to suffer for no reason.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Doodleloo For This Useful Post:
kai (02-23-2016)
  #17  
Unread 02-23-2016, 02:22 AM
kai kai is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 632
Re: Does he still like me after my text messages or hates me now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
Kai

why are you torturing yourself? there are TONS AND TONS of dance studios in the valley..

find anothr studio or something..

you are making things more complicated for yourself.

t
Yeah I know....but this studio is the one I like and since he has other dance studios that he goes too, maybe he should just go to those himself if he doesn't want to see me because he goes to Milongas while I go to the classes to learn. He contacted me last week as an excuse to supposedly invite me to the studio to dance with me although he knew I was just starting and he's at the very advance level where he no longer even attends the class. I made it clear to him that I will be continuing with the class at the specific studio only, so that in case if he feels awkward seeing me after this, he can continue going to the one he's been going around. Plus...that I will not stay for the milongas by giving him opportunity to go to that studio if he wants to but without me being there t that time, so he wont bump into me. I said I dont want u to feel uncomfortable. So he knows when i will be there and when I won't so he has the option to attend it when I m not there.

Thanks for your input dear!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 02-23-2016, 02:24 AM
kai kai is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 632
Re: Does he still like me after my text messages or hates me now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodleloo View Post
Drop everything, back off and give him a lot of space. Giving mixed signals is not to your benefit, anyway.

If he says anything, make conversations casual and polite.

If all of this keeps going, you're going to suffer for no reason.
Thank you. Yes, I now I will so back off that he will be surprised lol. I won't talk to him myself UNLESS he initiates a hello to me. The owners of the studio also noticed that there was something going on between us romantically since it was so obvious that we were into each other last week.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 02-23-2016, 02:35 AM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 12,843
Re: Does he still like me after my text messages or hates me now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kai View Post
Yeah I know....but this studio is the one I like and since he has other dance studios that he goes too, maybe he should just go to those himself if he doesn't want to see me because he goes to Milongas while I go to the classes to learn. He contacted me last week as an excuse to supposedly invite me to the studio to dance with me although he knew I was just starting and he's at the very advance level where he no longer even attends the class. I made it clear to him that I will be continuing with the class at the specific studio only, so that in case if he feels awkward seeing me after this, he can continue going to the one he's been going around. Plus...that I will not stay for the milongas by giving him opportunity to go to that studio if he wants to but without me being there t that time, so he wont bump into me. I said I dont want u to feel uncomfortable. So he knows when i will be there and when I won't so he has the option to attend it when I m not there.

Thanks for your input dear!
lol try flamingo with him... fire jelousy and flamingo go well togethr
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 02-23-2016, 02:46 AM
kai kai is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 632
Re: Does he still like me after my text messages or hates me now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
lol try flamingo with him... fire jelousy and flamingo go well togethr
hahaha ))) i like u!

P.S. it's flamenco just to correct you...flamingo is the pink beautiful bird
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 02-23-2016, 02:53 AM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 12,843
Re: Does he still like me after my text messages or hates me now?

i was playing with words..

have you seen how flamingo flirts with a potential mate?it is beautiful

not as good as penguin but it is still good
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 02-23-2016, 02:58 AM
Aries_light Aries_light is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 334
Re: Does he still like me after my text messages or hates me now?

He may not like the Drama queen, but he sure enjoys the show (attention) she's giving. He is attracted to the attention you give him, and you are acting like a "junkie" who needs another fix from the dealer (hence the drama). Saturn has power over the moon, but the moon moves faster. Moon needs to keep moving.

How's that for horary?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 02-23-2016, 03:10 AM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 12,843
Re: Does he still like me after my text messages or hates me now?

reception from saturn to moon aint great .. rejection he doesnt like it
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 02-23-2016, 03:14 AM
Aries_light Aries_light is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 334
Re: Does he still like me after my text messages or hates me now?

It's funny how horary can also show people's emotional state, she seems like a nervous wreck (Moon) while he seems indifferent and collected (Saturn).
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 02-23-2016, 03:27 AM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 12,843
Re: Does he still like me after my text messages or hates me now?

moon in leo . saturn rejects is not indiffrent
he doesnt like her
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
hates, messages, text

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.