GeminiSun

editeditediteditedit

Attachments

• Astrotheme_Vx2dvuM3ZgPf.png
    Astrotheme_Vx2dvuM3ZgPf.png
    101.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

GeminiSun

Sorry for bumping this but anyone have any info?

Kind of desperate. It's been many years and I feel like I'm at rock bottom.

HoldOrFold

Sorry for bumping this but anyone have any info?

Kind of desperate. It's been many years and I feel like I'm at rock bottom.

Hi, I've tried to reverse engineer the picture of the chart you posted so I can check your progressions etc. Were you born in June 1993 around Bosnia Herzegovina per chance?

Over the past few years your progressed ascendant has been moving over your natal Pluto which could be a factor. Some say this time can make you feel a bit isolated as you go through a subconscious cleaning and old and worn out things from our life are cleared out. The ascendant is about the body, and it seems fitting you kicked a substance abuse habit but are still in the process of restructuring the body. Pluto breaks us down so we can be born anew and you always come out a lot stronger on the other side.

Also, your progressed Mars changed signs from Leo into Virgo in 2013 and will now stay in this sign for most of your life. Scorpio is ruled by Mars so it's the ruler of your chart, so it's aspects are particularly important.. Since your Saturn is at 0 degrees of Pisces, when progressed Mars entered Virgo it has been opposing your Saturn which could be another factor for feeling stuck. Saturn is about restriction, obstacles and slowing down and progressed Mars has been opposing it for several years. The good news is progressed Mars is at 2 degrees and is already almost out of the opposition and eventually will form a nice sextile with your progressed Sun.

Your progressed Moon is currently conjunct Jupiter and square the Sun. Lookout for some opportunities which may present themselves around this time, something positive might come up in the next couple of months possibly related to career (since Jupiter is in the progressed 10th) and money (Sagittarius on the 2nd house cusp). But if this comes up you may have to stretch your comfort zone to take advantage of it as signified by the square to the Sun.

GeminiSun

Hi, I've tried to reverse engineer the picture of the chart you posted so I can check your progressions etc. Were you born in June 1993 around Bosnia Herzegovina per chance?

Over the past few years your progressed ascendant has been moving over your natal Pluto which could be a factor. Some say this time can make you feel a bit isolated as you go through a subconscious cleaning and old and worn out things from our life are cleared out. The ascendant is about the body, and it seems fitting you kicked a substance abuse habit but are still in the process of restructuring the body. Pluto breaks us down so we can be born anew and you always come out a lot stronger on the other side.

Also, your progressed Mars changed signs from Leo into Virgo in 2013 and will now stay in this sign for most of your life. Scorpio is ruled by Mars so it's the ruler of your chart, so it's aspects are particularly important.. Since your Saturn is at 0 degrees of Pisces, when progressed Mars entered Virgo it has been opposing your Saturn which could be another factor for feeling stuck. Saturn is about restriction, obstacles and slowing down and progressed Mars has been opposing it for several years. The good news is progressed Mars is at 2 degrees and is already almost out of the opposition and eventually will form a nice sextile with your progressed Sun.

Your progressed Moon is currently conjunct Jupiter and square the Sun. Lookout for some opportunities which may present themselves around this time, something positive might come up in the next couple of months possibly related to career (since Jupiter is in the progressed 10th) and money (Sagittarius on the 2nd house cusp). But if this comes up you may have to stretch your comfort zone to take advantage of it as signified by the square to the Sun.
Thanks so much for this info. I really appreciate it. And no, I was born in Budapest. And that's weird, my Mars will stay in Virgo for the remainder of my life? Kind of a bummer! I really enjoyed my Mars in Leo and really relate to it. But thanks again.

HoldOrFold

Thanks so much for this info. I really appreciate it. And no, I was born in Budapest. And that's weird, my Mars will stay in Virgo for the remainder of my life? Kind of a bummer! I really enjoyed my Mars in Leo and really relate to it. But thanks again.

Ah Budapest, fairly close. I narrowed it down to central/east Erope but wasn't quite sure how far north or south you would have been. The angle degrees are pretty much the same in the chart I used, give or take a few minutes.

Your natal Mars will always be in Leo. Your progressed chart shows the secondary evolution of your chart as you mature and gain life experience and nuance. But I'd say progressions are less about evolving character traits and more about events and phases in your life.

Last edited:

kore

For the past 5 years or so, Saturn transited your 12th house, then conjuncted Pluto and Moon. Those are depressing transits. Many people get medicated or stopped their lives and retreat during those transits. Day to day tasks can be a struggle. I'm not a crier, and I wanted to cry all the time. Those difficult Saturn transits give you awareness. You're coming out of all that and should be feeling more optimistic.

GeminiSun

For the past 5 years or so, Saturn transited your 12th house, then conjuncted Pluto and Moon. Those are depressing transits. Many people get medicated or stopped their lives and retreat during those transits. Day to day tasks can be a struggle. I'm not a crier, and I wanted to cry all the time. Those difficult Saturn transits give you awareness. You're coming out of all that and should be feeling more optimistic.
I totally relate to what you're saying. I'm not a crier either, I'm a pretty tough, strong person... And I held it together for a long, long time... But it just BREAKS you down every day, consistently, for SO many years... That even the strongest fall to their knees after a while. It's been absolutely awful beyond explanation!

But thank you so much for your input. I really appreciate it because I'm not really good with Astrology to figure out when things are ending or starting, and it's been so long I'm just ready to move onto the next phase of my life! I've talked to a bunch of psychics, some obviously fake and others scarily accurate and they tell me similar things that you and the previous poster mentioned. "It should be getting better now or very soon." So I'm super thankful.

Chillaxer

Saturn going through the 12th of self undoing, and then the ascendant, sense of self, now over 2nd house personal values and self esteem, and now over the north node?

HoldOrFold

Those Saturn transits have ended almost a year ago, by the end of 2015.

GeminiSun

Saturn going through the 12th of self undoing, and then the ascendant, sense of self, now over 2nd house personal values and self esteem, and now over the north node?
Sorry I'm not really good at "astro-talk." Is Saturn in my 2nd House right now or in my North Node?

Hopefully the North Node, that sounds like it could be life-changing for the positive!

HoldOrFold

Sorry I'm not really good at "astro-talk." Is Saturn in my 2nd House right now or in my North Node?

Hopefully the North Node, that sounds like it could be life-changing for the positive!

Saturn is in your 2nd house and conjoining your North Node for a couple of weeks. These are minor transits, nothing really important. Saturn is always going to be in one house or another and only has pronounced effects in terms of house cusps when conjoined an angle such as the Ascendant/Descendant axis or Midhaven/IC axis.