Tumultuous week--insight requested!

I have had one of the most bizarre and tumultuous weeks and i was wondering if this is related to any transits or my progressed chart and any transits affecting it. I am normally pretty OK with minor upsets but this weekend has got me worried.
It all started on July 3rd when I brought my car to an auto repair shop with an excellent reputation for diagnosing car problems. I'v had a noise coming from my front wheels that was annoying me. The mechanic was very nice and went with me on a test drive to locate the noise, which he heard so we returned to the auto repair shop after driving around the corner. He informed me that he needed to inspect the car and that it would take around an hour to diagnose. I decided to get some lunch and return in an hour when he was finished. i went to lunch 4 blocks away and returned to the shop an hour later to see that my car was not there. I thought that he must have taken it on another test drive, and confirmed that with the other mechanic. 20 minutes later and still no car. I went back to the mechanic to ask him to call the other mechanic who had taken my car on the test drive and he tells me "I have some bad news". The mechanic who took it on another test drive crashed the car into 3 other cars and was in the hospital (for minor injuries)! So my car was taken to the auto "repair" shop and was totally destroyed. WTF. I am still a little in shock and can't believe something like that could actually happen. So my car was destroyed by someone who was supposed to fix it. I now have to deal with multiple insurance claims and 3 different parties to resolve this issue. And I need to purchase a new car, something that I was not intending to do this week. Earlier in the week (Tuesday the 30th of June) I subleased my office and closed down my business. That was stressful and I felt a bit melancholy as well as relieved about the whole process. Now today, I was buying milk at the local rite-aid (pharmacy) and while returning from the fridge area with my quart of milk I walked by a homeless man who was stealing a pack of cigarettes from behind an unmanned counter. No one saw this except me. I wasn't going to say anything, I honestly just wanted to buy my milk and leave (which is unlike me, I would have said something :rightful:). The homeless man ran up behind me and started mumbling gibberish and threatening me. I yelled back at him to back off and leave the store, he backed off and I purchased my milk. I left the store pissed and feeling violated. So that's been my week. I've included my chart plus transits and progressed chart plus transits. Any insight would be great. Could it be the Saturn retro? I'm feeling like I want to retreat to a cave and hide until it's all over.

Attachments

• astro_245gw_01_jl_201576.14422.1736.jpg
    astro_245gw_01_jl_201576.14422.1736.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 12