Help requested for health problems

varsham

Hi,

I am new to the forum. I am facing many problems from few years. I have yet not been able to resolved any of those. I am very much hopeful, that I would get a remedy from you regarding these:

1. I have been suffering from skin problems for a long time now. They started in Sep, 2003 with boils/rash in the genitalia area and are still continuing. It is constantly there but the intensity of rash changes. It is till now not resolved after seeing so many doctors.
Now a days, in addition to that I get rashes and infection in my feet every now and then. I also do sweat a lot.

2. I am suffering from intestinal problems from last 2 years almost. The problem is of IBS, where I get loud noises from my belly all day long. This is due to trapped gas in my intestines. It is again not getting better with any treatment. This is a very embarrassing for me. But nothing is working out.

I am a newbie to astrology. I do understand some basics but not able to built upon this. However, I think that the second problem has something to do with the skin inside the body.

I am seriously waiting for some remedy to end these embarrassing problems.

Kindly help!

My Details:
DOB - 01-01-1985
Time - 22:20 PM
Place - Sonepat (haryana, India)

Last edited:

selfless

Banned
Hi,

I am new to the forum. I am facing many problems from few years. I have yet not been able to resolved any of those. I am very much hopeful, that I would get a remedy from you regarding these:

1. I have been suffering from skin problems for a long time now. They started in Sep, 2003 with boils/rash in the genitalia area and are still continuing. It is constantly there but the intensity of rash changes. It is till now not resolved after seeing so many doctors.
Now a days, in addition to that I get rashes and infection in my feet every now and then. I also do sweat a lot.

2. I am suffering from intestinal problems from last 2 years almost. The problem is of IBS, where I get loud noises from my belly all day long. This is due to trapped gas in my intestines. It is again not getting better with any treatment. This is a very embarrassing for me. But nothing is working out.

I am a newbie to astrology. I do understand some basics but not able to built upon this. However, I think that the second problem has something to do with the skin inside the body.

I am seriously waiting for some remedy to end these embarrassing problems.

Kindly help!

My Details:
DOB - 01-01-1985
Time - 22:20 PM
Place - Sonepat (haryana, India)
if Vimsottari dasa is followed, then at present CHANDRA / BRIHASPOTI going on , which will end on 14th August, 2013..
u should avoid those people who are wicked/cunning in nature...
Singha Lagna, Mesh Rashi, Bharani Nakshatra(first pad).
in RASHI-CHAKRA, Mangal Shukra together in 7th house counted from lagna anti-clockwise.
Ketu at Vishakha nakshatra, 4th pad.
Mangal at Satabhisha Nakshatra, second pad.
Shukra at Dhanistha Nakshatra,4th pad.
in the Rashi-chakra, 1st house lord (lord of health) Sun is at 5th house with Brihaspoti (who is 8th house's lord) from lagna..
Chandra sitting in 14 deg 25 min, Bharani Nakshatra, 1st pad.
in Rashi-chakra, lord of disease house(6th house) Shoni is sitting with Ketu and Budh.
in the SHASHTIAMSHA CHART, Kertu is in 6th house(skin disease).
for your benefit, u may follow these remedies:---
1. keep Sindoor or Honey in an earthen pot.
2. Black and white blanket as charity to the places of worship.

3. Pieces of Black and white blanket, a little Mustard Oil and pieces of Green coloured cloth should be buried in the crematorium.
----------------------------
you may follow the above 3 remedies for 90 days , and get good result.

Last edited:

varsham

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for the analysis. Will definitely follow your advice and remedies.

Two short queries:
1. Are there some remedies for my IBS problem too. Also the cause of that in my chart.

2. Do wearing gem stone for Sun would benefit me by strengthening my lagna.

selfless

Banned
no extra remedy reqd. now.
earlier gave u 3 remedies.

Remedy no. 1 --------do it for 90 days continuously.
Remedy no.2----------do it only one time.
Remedy no. 3----- do it minimum 1 time and if u can then do it for 8 times(maximum). do it on Saturday preferably.