Never been in a Relationship because ...

DKY

At the age of 33 i am wondering if i ever can be in a relationship.

If i check my chart it seems that Venus is not very dominant and present.

Can it be that my Leo Rising is delaying things for me?
Also got a empty 7th house with a juno retrograde in it.

I have attached my chart.

Any insights would be appreciated

Attachments

• astro_2gw_djerel.51212.13403.jpg
    astro_2gw_djerel.51212.13403.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

katydid

I don't see anything that prevents you from being in a relationship. Your chart has a lot of positive aspects and your 5th and 7th are not afflicted by malefics.

But I do see a few possible issues that need to be worked through perhaps.

You are a Cancer 12th house Sun, with Moon in Gemini and Leo rising. So it may be difficult for people to understand who you are, at first meeting.

You may come off in a Leonian manner, when actually you are less self confident than you first appear to be. Leo rising sometimes puts people off, but only as a self protection device, which Cancer Sun in the 12th may desire.

Having both Sun and Mars in the 12th may give you the urge to be alone and isolated because you are comfortable that way. Being at home, doing your own thing, seems just fine to you, and you like your creature comforts.

The Moon in Gemini has the desire for social activity, but that can be based upon friendship.

Do most of your potential relationships go into the 'Friend Zone' quickly and you cannot get them on the romantic track?

The ruler of your 7th Aquarius cusp is Saturn, which is I'm the 4th in Saggitarius.

It is a nice sign for Saturn, as it is lighthearted and optimistic, as far as Saturn goes. But it is in the 4th, which is a rough placement for Saturn, which belongs in the 10th or 11th.

Saturen in the 4th tends to block emotional intimacy. And your Saturn has an applying opposition from the Gemini Moon. So closeness and emotional intimacy may feel awkward and uncomfortable for you and for others who may try to get there with you.

Moon/Saturn oppositions tend to PUSH OTHERS AWAY---even if you don't want to. Its is like a knee jerk reaction of that opposition. Self preservation by sacrificing emotionally before you get hurt ?

There is a nice release point for that Moon/Saturn opposition. Your Mars makes a nice sextile and Trine to the 12th.

So your Mars in Leo in the 12th is the KEY to your breakthrough. You can form deep emotional connections if you DESIRE to do so.
:whistling:

IS IT SOMETHING YOU REALLY WANT?:bandit:

Your Mars in the 12th is where your deepest intimate energy may bubble up. It is the way to short circuit that Moon/Saturn opposition. If you dont want to get friend zoned, you can pull you and your partner into that 12th house bubble, by being more vulnerable, more open and giving.

Last edited:

katydid

Also, your Mercury/Neptune opposition in 5th/11th may have an impact here too.

You may not always see potential partners very clearly. Do you focus on people that have no interest in you romantically, but not see ones that might?

:ninja:

DKY

Hi Thank you for the reply. :wink:

My 12th house Sun makes me a mystery for the opposite sex. And yes i need allot of down and alone time to regenerate because of the Sun and Mars position, so i like to sit in my own space.

My experience tells me that i had a couple of ONS but never did it go so far that there was a significant one for a relationship.

And that Saturn in my 4th house blocked emotional intimacy is true, it did more to me then blocking intimacy, it slowed everything down in my life having to do with my own home and material stuff or a car, it felt like a punishment to me.

Yesss its true, i love my Mars in Leo it makes me good in combat and sports.

And i try to be open and giving to others, its allot of work with the Saturn - moon opposition.

And what about Juno RX? Is that of influence too?

DKY

Also, your Mercury/Neptune opposition in 5th/11th may have an impact here too.

You may not always see potential partners very clearly. Do you focus on people that have no interest in you romantically, but not see ones that might?

:ninja:

Its possible, but it depends on my mood, sometimes i dont like to talk because i am in a vulnerable mood, i am closed off at those moments. It can be that people get the wrong impression of me.

Its hard to tell because i am still learning allot about myself. Its a inner journey to discover who i am with all those 12th house placments. :sad:

katydid

Hi Thank you for the reply. :wink:

My 12th house Sun makes me a mystery for the opposite sex. And yes i need allot of down and alone time to regenerate because of the Sun and Mars position, so i like to sit in my own space.

My experience tells me that i had a couple of ONS but never did it go so far that there was a significant one for a relationship.

And that Saturn in my 4th house blocked emotional intimacy is true, it did more to me then blocking intimacy, it slowed everything down in my life having to do with my own home and material stuff or a car, it felt like a punishment to me.

Yesss its true, i love my Mars in Leo it makes me good in combat and sports.

And i try to be open and giving to others, its allot of work with the Saturn - moon opposition.

And what about Juno RX? Is that of influence too?

I wasn't sure what a retro Juno might mean. Found an interesting take on it:
https://frozen-lunar.tumblr.com/post/162484497459/juno-your-soulmate-protector

Juno in the retrograde - when Juno is in the retrograde this person’s desire to have a soulmate may be hidden (they may not believe they exist at all). They may be not showing their interest in having someone, at least not outwardly, they may despise the idea of marriage. They may need a time to realise that they want from their partner and what kind of partner they want.

from your post:

"My experience tells me that i had a couple of ONS but never did it go so far that there was a significant one for a relationship."

ONS's rarely lead to sigtnificant relationships. In fact, they tend to block a potential relationship from proceeding further. It makes the next morning or next meeting, if there is one, awkward and weird because it is emotionally unbalanced to be that physically intimate without having any emotional intimacy as support.

If you meet someone you like in the future, it is much better to have 2 or 3 dates, even casual meetings for coffee, before hooking up.

I say this now especially because you are likely to begin meeting more potential partners, now that Saturn has moved away from it's opposition to your Sun. And Jupiter will be opposing it next, and bring forth opportunities to date.

"And that Saturn in my 4th house blocked emotional intimacy is true, it did more to me then blocking intimacy, it slowed everything down in my life having to do with my own home and material stuff or a car, it felt like a punishment to me."

Where are you with that burdensome Saturn in 4th now? Have you made any headway in building some kind of home for yourself, and transportation, etc?

Your 🪐 makes an quincunx to Venus in Cancer. So I can see that income and revenue might be a struggle at times. Did your Saturn return help you to sort those things out?

katydid

Its possible, but it depends on my mood, sometimes i dont like to talk because i am in a vulnerable mood, i am closed off at those moments. It can be that people get the wrong impression of me.

Its hard to tell because i am still learning allot about myself. Its a inner journey to discover who i am with all those 12th house placments. :sad:

I understand. It is an inner journey for 12th house folks, for sure. Just be sure to come up for air and check in with others. It may make your search for 'who you are' easier, if you reach out to others for their perceptions and feelings about that too. :bandit:

I think people may get the wrong impression at first. That happens a lot with 12th house Suns, because your true nature is often hidden and the Ascendant gives off a mask, more than a true accounting.

You are Leo rising, that is real. But the Sun, the ruler of that rising is in Cancer in the 12th. So that athletic warrior energy, shown by your Mars and your ascendant, is covering for your emotional, vulnerable inner child, that is still healing from the past.

When you shut down, because you are feeling g vulnerable and want to be alone, it sends a message to others that they may misinterpret----that you are being cold or disconnected out of disinterest or ego. And that is not the case.

Maybe you can practice ways of signaling the true situation, even when you crave solace. How can you say quickly---"I would really like to talk about this further but I need to ___________". and that will leave them recognising that you are still open to further connection later, after you do whatever excuse you have to give...

Sun in 12th in Cancer is known to suddenly cut people off, without realising the damage it can do. There may have been potential partners that were interested but you accidentally cut them off totally, and in the future, as Jupiter sends you more opportunities, don't waste them. :love:

DKY

I wasn't sure what a retro Juno might mean. Found an interesting take on it:
https://frozen-lunar.tumblr.com/post/162484497459/juno-your-soulmate-protector

Juno in the retrograde - when Juno is in the retrograde this person’s desire to have a soulmate may be hidden (they may not believe they exist at all). They may be not showing their interest in having someone, at least not outwardly, they may despise the idea of marriage. They may need a time to realise that they want from their partner and what kind of partner they want.

from your post:

"My experience tells me that i had a couple of ONS but never did it go so far that there was a significant one for a relationship."

ONS's rarely lead to sigtnificant relationships. In fact, they tend to block a potential relationship from proceeding further. It makes the next morning or next meeting, if there is one, awkward and weird because it is emotionally unbalanced to be that physically intimate without having any emotional intimacy as support.

If you meet someone you like in the future, it is much better to have 2 or 3 dates, even casual meetings for coffee, before hooking up.

I say this now especially because you are likely to begin meeting more potential partners, now that Saturn has moved away from it's opposition to your Sun. And Jupiter will be opposing it next, and bring forth opportunities to date.

"And that Saturn in my 4th house blocked emotional intimacy is true, it did more to me then blocking intimacy, it slowed everything down in my life having to do with my own home and material stuff or a car, it felt like a punishment to me."

Where are you with that burdensome Saturn in 4th now? Have you made any headway in building some kind of home for yourself, and transportation, etc?

Your 🪐 makes an quincunx to Venus in Cancer. So I can see that income and revenue might be a struggle at times. Did your Saturn return help you to sort those things out?

I would like to meet more partners, and i know i will take it slow. It seems like Uranus in the 5th house gave me allot of quick connections, that is my experience with it.

In my progressions i saw that there will be a Solar Eclipse in my 5th house that will conjunct Uranus. Really curious what will happen around that time (12 december).

And i like Saturn to move as far as possible :lol: I did slow me down in every important proces in my life. In the meantime with my Saturn return i did get my own house, that was like two months ago. I never had propper transport like a car because in the past i had eye surgery on both eyes because of a accident. But it seems like i can go for my driver license this year, and then i will buy my transport :lol:

I did read the part of Juno and i am suprised!! Because i would love to have a soulmate. So i dont know if i can relate to this. I even think i did connect with a soulmate in the past (karmic) but it seems like a one sided connection, still feels like a punishment because i really hoped it was going to work between me and her.