Nursing and nurturing as a career

Hello guys! I am 25 years old. I studied Law, but realised it's not for me. On the way, I immigrated to another country and I want to start my life from scratch. I was exploring so many things including business or IT, but in the end, I am seriously considering to study nursing and nurturing. Can you see me as a nurse in my chart? I would appreciate your help! :)

Attachments

• mynatalchart.jpg
    mynatalchart.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 32

ravinderccmb

I would like to match few past events as per the planetary combinations, so please clarify these:
1.Do you make friends or relationship very quickly.
2.You always keep comparing about higher learning.
3. You talk about the shortfalls in govt and thinke they to change them for better society.
4. You choose profession on emotional basis and not bothered about financial implications.
5. You get peace in doing work and will not rest till its done.
6. During 2018-19 was there any event related to father's finances or sibling had any struggles or sudden event.

I would like to match few past events as per the planetary combinations, so please clarify these:
1.Do you make friends or relationship very quickly.
2.You always keep comparing about higher learning.
3. You talk about the shortfalls in govt and thinke they to change them for better society.
4. You choose profession on emotional basis and not bothered about financial implications.
5. You get peace in doing work and will not rest till its done.
6. During 2018-19 was there any event related to father's finances or sibling had any struggles or sudden event.

1. No, I've never been in a relationship because I haven't found a connection for something like that, when it comes to friendships, I have few friendships and it takes some time until it develops.

2. I hope I understood this well. I always see different events in my life as lessons and try to figure out what I need to learn from them, I hope this answers the question.

3. I was like this, but not anymore, I immigrated and I'm very satisfied with the country I live in, even though it's not perfect as well, because nothing is.

4. I am lost exactly because of this question, one part of me looks at the salary, but other part of me wants to do something totally different because I like it.

5. Yes, exactly. I will blame myself a lot and I hardly go on vacation.

6. That was the hardest period of my life when I broke the contact with my family and started with the struggles of immigration to another country, my family cannot accept me as I am. I ran from home without saying goodbye (February 2018)

vedicRaj

No, I moved out in February 2018.

Thanks for confirming. In your D4 chart (for moving/property), your 4l is Mars. Mars is strong in the 8h with the 8l (sun). You were running Mars-Sun during the time I mentioned, so I thought perhaps that could have been the time you moved.

The time period you mentioned, you were running Mars-Moon. Moon is your 7l, so I would have said did you move because of a love interest, but you already mentioned you haven't been in a serious relationship. Moon also represents your mother. But Mars is your DK, which is the significator of spouse, so I wouldn't have said anything about you moving because of your mother.

Thanks for confirming. In your D4 chart (for moving/property), your 4l is Mars. Mars is strong in the 8h with the 8l (sun). You were running Mars-Sun during the time I mentioned, so I thought perhaps that could have been the time you moved.

The time period you mentioned, you were running Mars-Moon. Moon is your 7l, so I would have said did you move because of a love interest, but you already mentioned you haven't been in a serious relationship. Moon also represents your mother. But Mars is your DK, which is the significator of spouse, so I wouldn't have said anything about you moving because of your mother.

Even though this is not the question I asked it is still interesting how you both mentioned the hardest period of my life so far. The period you mentioned in 2017 is actually a period I lost my freedom because of my mother through manipulation. I moved because of my mother. Correct.

vedicRaj

Thanks for confirming. In Vedic, there are a series of Vargas (charts derived from your natal chart). So its important to understand series of events, that way you birth time can slightly be adjusted based on past events and planetary cycles (known as Dasha periods). Then we can look at your D24, which is the chart for learning/education. D24 has a very small window for accuracy, so it's challenging.

Thanks for confirming. In Vedic, there are a series of Vargas (charts derived from your natal chart). So its important to understand series of events, that way you birth time can slightly be adjusted based on past events and planetary cycles (known as Dasha periods). Then we can look at your D24, which is the chart for learning/education. D24 has a very small window for accuracy, so it's challenging.

Whatever you have to say about my career, I would be grateful. I am a little bit lost, but I'm considering nursing because I think it will fulfil me. I already studied Law and almost finished, but it was my parents' decision. I am afraid to make same mistake again. :)

aquarius7000

Hi,

I like the interpretation by VedicRaj and using Vargas is quite a sure shot way of interpretation and always a good idea to check the birth time, which is why the questions had nothing to do with career itself, but if through those questions it was to come out that your birth time is off, then in any case the career reading with such an off TOB would also not be correct.

However, I will go ahead with the TOB on the chart and read the chart the way I see it. 7th house ruler is in the first house, which means you are certainly always interested in others and are not a recluse, and that is important for a nursing job.

Moon in Taurus is strong, and Moon stands for nurturing. However, this Moon is not a very emotional Moon (like a Cancer or Pisces), more a practical earthy one in Tau. Its ruler Venus is also not very soft and emotional being in its detriment in Sco. 6th house ruler Mars is in Virgo - which again brings forth earthy practicality as well as meticulous organisational skills, which are very useful in nursing. It also shows a bent towards health sciences. Virgo Mars is in the tenth and rules the Asc. On the whole, the chart looks strong for a nursing career.

swanswings

Nikola,

Beneficent wellness and well-being to you and all whom you know.

You posted your chart with the tropical zodiac. vedicraj may be looking at your chart with the sidereal zodiac. In either case, in modern astrology the 10th house often points to career.

Probably because you are relatively new to astrology, you used the default settings at astro.com; therefore, that chart uses Placidus houses with Mars in the 10th House opposite Saturn in the 4th —a chart which supports your choice for law or police work or the military or some occupation where you get to be the boss. The Mars/Saturn combination is less than ideal for showing kindness, compassion, and gentleness, although it may be fine for a mortician (laughter intended).

Through western astrology, if you added Ceres to your chart, your would find Ceres square the Moon. Ceres was the highly devoted and protective mother of Proserpina. The square between these two symbols of the mother can point to smother-love, manipulation, and co-dependence that may be inconsistent with the merciful loving-kindness which goes with nursing.

The chart you posted also shows the Moon in the 7th House conjunct the Moon’s South Node.

The Moon in the 7th can also support the choice of law and legal issues; however, it is widely separated from the nearest planet, Saturn, and may point to deep feelings of loneliness and aloneness — suggesting that it is you who needs nurturing and nursing.

Also, with this tropical chart, the 6th House of Service to Others is ruled by Mars, a combination which is less than ideal for warm-hearted caring and compassion.

If you had written that you have been volunteering in hospice work or volunteering in a facility for the elderly or that you truly enjoy holding babies and caring for the sick and dying, then you would already being showing the qualities which might become a career.

I have two sisters who are nurses, and my wife is a relationship counselor. All of them have their own children, and all of them gave devoted care to others when they were young.

Are you doing some form of volunteer work now that is associated with healthcare?

With sincere and reverent respect.

Hi,

I like the interpretation by VedicRaj and using Vargas is quite a sure shot way of interpretation and always a good idea to check the birth time, which is why the questions had nothing to do with career itself, but if through those questions it was to come out that your birth time is off, then in any case the career reading with such an off TOB would also not be correct.

However, I will go ahead with the TOB on the chart and read the chart the way I see it. 7th house ruler is in the first house, which means you are certainly always interested in others and are not a recluse, and that is important for a nursing job.

Moon in Taurus is strong, and Moon stands for nurturing. However, this Moon is not a very emotional Moon (like a Cancer or Pisces), more a practical earthy one in Tau. Its ruler Venus is also not very soft and emotional being in its detriment in Sco. 6th house ruler Mars is in Virgo - which again brings forth earthy practicality as well as meticulous organisational skills, which are very useful in nursing. It also shows a bent towards health sciences. Virgo Mars is in the tenth and rules the Asc. On the whole, the chart looks strong for a nursing career.

Now I understand why I was asked those questions. Well I guess my birth time is not off hehe. Thank you for your reading. I am a very practical person and through this struggle of finding myself and what I want to do, I realised that I don't want a career which contains lots of theory, I would like a practical one with lots of moving. Nursing came to my mind because I was in a hospital few days ago and when I got better myself, I enjoyed helping other patients and talking with nurses about their career.

Anyway, I am not emotional on the surface, but people usually like me because I have a soft young appearance and people usually like me "at the first sight". I am secretly emotional, because I have strong Scorpio in my chart

Last edited:
Nikola,

Beneficent wellness and well-being to you and all whom you know.

You posted your chart with the tropical zodiac. vedicraj may be looking at your chart with the sidereal zodiac. In either case, in modern astrology the 10th house often points to career.

Probably because you are relatively new to astrology, you used the default settings at astro.com; therefore, that chart uses Placidus houses with Mars in the 10th House opposite Saturn in the 4th —a chart which supports your choice for law or police work or the military or some occupation where you get to be the boss. The Mars/Saturn combination is less than ideal for showing kindness, compassion, and gentleness, although it may be fine for a mortician (laughter intended).

Through western astrology, if you added Ceres to your chart, your would find Ceres square the Moon. Ceres was the highly devoted and protective mother of Proserpina. The square between these two symbols of the mother can point to smother-love, manipulation, and co-dependence that may be inconsistent with the merciful loving-kindness which goes with nursing.

The chart you posted also shows the Moon in the 7th House conjunct the Moon’s South Node.

The Moon in the 7th can also support the choice of law and legal issues; however, it is widely separated from the nearest planet, Saturn, and may point to deep feelings of loneliness and aloneness — suggesting that it is you who needs nurturing and nursing.

Also, with this tropical chart, the 6th House of Service to Others is ruled by Mars, a combination which is less than ideal for warm-hearted caring and compassion.

If you had written that you have been volunteering in hospice work or volunteering in a facility for the elderly or that you truly enjoy holding babies and caring for the sick and dying, then you would already being showing the qualities which might become a career.

I have two sisters who are nurses, and my wife is a relationship counselor. All of them have their own children, and all of them gave devoted care to others when they were young.

Are you doing some form of volunteer work now that is associated with healthcare?

With sincere and reverent respect.

Hello, thank you for your opinion. Even though I found Ceres part interesting, since my mother always controlled my life and I had serious struggles with her, I am a very independent person, and I stopped seeing myself as a victim or to need nurturing long time ago, and actually, in the end, I have never needed it. I have few friends in my life, but I am not alone, I did receive help in my past but I am also ready to give it. I am not saying that I'm the most emotional person in the world, because I mostly hide my emotions, but I have an opinion that nursing will teach me to show my emotions because we are all human beings in the end. Please, don't think that I'm overly aggressive because of my Mars-Saturn opposition, because I can hardly enter a verbal fight on the street and I always try to avoid it. This opposition describes my family and issues with my parents.

aquarius7000

Per my understanding of the chart (though I do not personally know you, so apologies if this sounds personal, but not my intent), nursing will suit the native of the chart for a no. of reasons: 10th ruler Sun in Sag with Mars in the 10th likes a certain freedom instead of being tied down to the desk for a 9 to 5 day in day out rut. It also likes a certain challenge and each case will be a challenge. Mars in Virgo likes serving others, especially in the field of health or teaching. Finally, Venus, which rules Moon here is in Sco and in the 1st house with Plu close by, a Leo MC and Moon-Plu, so you do look for a certain power over people and nursing gives you that satisfaction.
Now I understand why I was asked those questions. Well I guess my birth time is not off hehe. Thank you for your reading. I am a very practical person and through this struggle of finding myself and what I want to do, I realised that I don't want a career which doesn't contain lots of theory, I would like a practical one with lots of moving. Nursing came to my mind because I was in a hospital few days ago and when I got better myself, I enjoyed helping other patients and talking with nurses about their career.

Anyway, I am not emotional on the surface, but people usually like me because I have a soft young appearance and people usually like me "at the first sight". I am secretly emotional, because I have strong Scorpio in my chart

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Re your mother... Moon - Pluto is a controlling mother. Moon - Nep shows a bit of idolising the mum in the younger years and she also seeing you in a certain way, which is why she tried to control you. Now you are controlling the situation (taking over the Moon-Plu energy in your own chart for yourself) by breaking free of her, which is also depicted by Moon-Ura and Mars-Jup