Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 07-16-2020, 05:22 PM

What does my new job bring to me?

Hi,

I am working in a company S, and was working in Team A covering a maternity leave contract, however an opportunity turned up in Team B last month for a full - time position and I got through it. Transition to new team has started and expected to be in fully done by September.
Both the teams are very different from each other, different way of functioning, one is consumer focussed and the new one is Corporate focussed, so no overlap at all. It is liking having a new job, the only thread joining the both is the overall processes and ways of functioning to some extent. I do admit that I fear work in Team B will be more challenging than team A, as the clientle is very complicated, also my boss in Team A is said to be more lenient than one of Team B.
I threw in the chart to know how will my new job turn out for me, and I really wonder why I got a late ascendant for it, with Saturn in first house, though home based, Did I ask anything wrong?
Any ideas on what does the chart have to say?
Attached Files
File Type: pdf New Job.pdf (162.6 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by AW041; 07-16-2020 at 06:53 PM.
Unread 07-17-2020, 12:08 PM

Anyone who can help with some insights?
I do see that Mars is in the 2nd house, so probably support me financially.

Tags
bring