My sister's abused me for a long time

Amit89

My sister's abuse started In 2005 till 2012.

It was intense, for 7 years completely ignored me and would look at angry whenever I was in her vicinity and when I said something she would just ignore me.

She also looked at me in a very angry manner.

For 7 whole years she was like this towards me all the time.

Even after this on many occasions there were parties, occasions and I remember I asked her something at a wedding and at a charity event or to look back at me very angrily and talk to me in a very disrespectful manner.

I remember an occasion when a man came to give out an invitation and I went to my sister "it's so and so's wedding" and she looked at me at an very angry facial expression and she did not want me to talk.

She even shouted angrily at my face once "at least I can talk properly" In front of my face in an angry way when I could not talk properly. I did/done nothing wrong.

There are also many other times she behaved this way too.

I was very very scared to talk and even approach her.

Even now she wouldn't give me a small piece of chicken, a small one when she's making her own food and she had a right go at me for no reason in the car and also many, many more things.

She sometimes has a verbal battle with my father.

She lies about stuff every week or two.

So astrologically, why is she behaving in this way?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_my_sister.48902.4196.jpg
    astro_2gw_my_sister.48902.4196.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Amit89

It's emotional abuse.

She even shouted angrily at my face once "at least I can talk properly" In front of my face in an angry way when I could not talk properly. I did/done nothing wrong.

I was scared of her. Whenever I tried to talk she just did not want to talk to me. She just looked and talked to me angrily whenever I was in her vicinity.

I was very scared to talk to her.

So astrologically why is she like this?

Perhaps it's her moon mars in Aries in 5th house?

Last edited:

6thStellium

Hi Amit, I'm new here, but I just wanted to suggest that maybe you should also add a synastry chart between the two of you. Or perhaps two separate synastry charts. One with you on the outside circle and a separate one for her on the outside circle. And I do believe what you are describing is emotional abuse because you mentioned that you don't do anything to her for her to treat you this way for so long. I'm sorry you're going through this, and I hope you can gain some clarity here.