childs missing toy

eekndyn

My son is looking for an item. Its an electronic item and he would like to locate it. I recently donated a lot of items and really unsure if it got mixed up in the boxes. We have jointly been on a search. I have a guilty feeling I got careless and put it in the box. If its gone its gone.

Unsure if item is signified by mer would be the item in my first. or would the item be venus his 2nd. I remember him trying to take it to school and I took it at the bus stop. I looked in the my vehicle and the rest of my house. I feel like the item is venus in detriment my 12th his 8th.. I do feel like its my fault. The hope of the light of the moon to venus. But if its mercury there is no light so little can be done.

Attachments

• 3ds.jpg
    3ds.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 30

dr. farr

By the Ankara horary method:

: your son = 5th whole sign house = Aries = Mars significator
: his toy = 2nd from the 5th = 6th house of the chart = Taurus = Venus

:the toy (Venus) is detrimented in Scorpio and in the 12th whole sign house (lost things, etc)
:the toy (Venus) flows away from your son's significator Mars
:Mars is also detrimented, being in the sign of Libra

These detrimented positions, and the toy significator Venus flowing away from your son's significator Mars, account for the lost situation of the toy; with the toy significator Venus flowing away from Mars, plus the detrimented condition of the significators, is does not look promising for your son finding the lost toy.

Your significator is Jupiter (lord of the ascendant); toy significator Venus also flows away from your significator Jupiter: so it does not look promising for your finding the lost toy either.

The toy significator being in the 12th house suggests the toy is in a secret or otherwise hidden place, or in a concealed area, container, position, etc; search in these types of places or areas and the toy might be found.

eekndyn

By the Ankara horary method:

: your son = 5th whole sign house = Aries = Mars significator
: his toy = 2nd from the 5th = 6th house of the chart = Taurus = Venus

:the toy (Venus) is detrimented in Scorpio and in the 12th whole sign house (lost things, etc)
:the toy (Venus) flows away from your son's significator Mars
:Mars is also detrimented, being in the sign of Libra

These detrimented positions, and the toy significator Venus flowing away from your son's significator Mars, account for the lost situation of the toy; with the toy significator Venus flowing away from Mars, plus the detrimented condition of the significators, is does not look promising for your son finding the lost toy.

Your significator is Jupiter (lord of the ascendant); toy significator Venus also flows away from your significator Jupiter: so it does not look promising for your finding the lost toy either.

The toy significator being in the 12th house suggests the toy is in a secret or otherwise hidden place, or in a concealed area, container, position, etc; search in these types of places or areas and the toy might be found.

Thank you dr farr for responding. I wanted to update this last night but didnt think anyone would read this thread. So i went ahead and used venus as the significator. Venus in detriment however it did get light being received from the moon. Not sure why i said mercury which would ruled electronics however it should of been between saturn and venus. So I tracked venus in Scorpio as being NE direction. I went to the upper north east section of my home where there is a bathroom. Scorpio/water. Literally where the the North-east needle met was a laundry basket awaiting to sort through and be donated. Sure enough mixed in the basket was his item. I kept telling everyone that it was near water and the NE direction. If i would of dumped this basket into a bag before going through it I would of lost it. Thank you for replying